Animezup - forum manga si anime

Versiunea completă: TYPE ! With your eyes closed
Momentan vizualizezi versiunea simplificată a conținutului publicat. Vizualizează versiunea completă a acestuia.
and they say that a heri can save us
in not goinna stanbd gare abd waut
i;ll hold into the wings of the eagkes
watcg as they all fly away

M-am descurcat destul de bine,cred21.Nu am nimerit chiar tot dar pe sfert tot am reusit21.

Next:You're not the type of man who shake my hand like nice to meet you!
You're not the type of man who shake my hand like nice to meet you !
[ corect T_T ] xDD

Next : But what else am I gonna do / I'd wait forever and a day for you 15
but what else am i giina do/ i;d wait forever and a day for you

Oh, niste greseli micute Zuppy02

Next:‘Cause every Mother’s Day needs a Mother’s Night
If doing it is wrong, I don’t wanna be right.
Cause every Mother's Day needs a Mother[s Night
if doing it is dood i don;y wanna be tight
Next:We have to look for the facts, not words
re have to lok for the facts, noy words
uuu 8 decât câteva greşeli 21

Next: Todays another day time for new beginnings, yesterday I said mean things, but you know I didn’t mean it. It’s like running out on someone you love even though you still love them, all I needed was time to think, and realize how lucky I am. So when I said don’t talk to me and slammed the door in your face, what I meant to say was I love you and my door is always open, life wouldn’t be the same without you by me every step of the way.
Hehe sa incerc si eu^.^

Todays another day time dor new bwginnings, yesterday I said mean things, but you know I didn;t mean it. It's like running out on someone you live even tought you stilll love them. all I needed was time to think, and realize how lucky I am. So wjen I said don;t talk to me and slammed the door in your face, what I meant to sau was I lobve you and my door is alwaus open, life wouldn;r be the same without you be my everu step of the way.

Lolz ceva ceva tot a iesit bine:]] A fost cam lung dar cred eu ca m-am descurcat. E funny si imi place mai vreau sa fac asa ceva:]]

Next:
"As their castles crumble slowly
We watch them fall
The crown slips from heads unworthy
As we gain control"
As their castles crumble slowly
We xan waych yje fall
the crown slips frim gerad unwotyhu
as we hain control

Ma simt prost cu atatea greseli pintre veterani pe acest topic 21 . Ma voi stradui mai mult . Sper ca nu va suparati ca am pus ceva in romana , avand in vedere ca ultimele au fost in engleza 4 .

Un optimist este cineva care s-a suit in copac sa nu-l prinda leul , dar se bucura de peisaj. [ Citatul meu preferat ... de 3 zile 21) ]
un oprimist este cineva care s-a urcat in copac ca sa nu il prinda leul, dar se vucura de paisah
putine greseli...ma bucur pentru mine
next=>sper sa nu va suparati...
hai sa radem oameni buni
cat suntem inca nebuni.
n-avem banu-n buzunar
da ne-am tras azi un mertan.
s[er saa mi ,a si[atauo...
hap sa tafr, pa,tmo vini
vay sinten inca brbuni.
n-avrm bani0m bizimat
fat me-a, ytis azo im mwryan.

Ce mai propozitii!!! 21
Next: Imi place sa ma plimb prin ploaie… pentru ca nimeni nu vede ca eu plang…
Unu plscr ds ma pli,b priin ploiw/// prntru c NIMENU NU VEDW C ey p;anf,,,

:?: doar "ma" si "nu" am scris corect, nu ma pricep de loc :?:, da' la ce tastatura am nici nu ma mir ca mi-a iesit asa o propozitie 24

next: Un vultur sta pe pisc, cu un pix in plisc. [ 21 ]