Nu ești un membru încă? Înregistrează-te acum!
Creează un cont nou  

Fallen Angel (yyh/Hiei)

Chapter 1

Land of Gods. It was a land beyond imagination. It was separated from Spirit World, Makai and Human World due to their nature. They couldn’t accept the war between the other worlds. Something like Switzerland: powerful and uncommitted. Even if they were all gods, they had different levels of power. They were ruled by King Kaito who had a daughter, Kanako. She was different from the other gods. Unlike them she wasn’t happy. All her life she thought of herself like a bird in a cage. Her father didn’t let her do almost anything. She had to act like a princess, thing she hated the most. Being the Goddess of Mystical Creatures, she had an untamed soul. She wanted to fight, to live adventures, to risk her life. She was lonely, her best friends were the 4 mighty creatures she could control the best: Vermilion bird(Suzaku), White Tiger(Byakko), Azure Dragon(Seyruu) and Black Tortoise(Genbu). She didn’t get along with her stepmother, although she was nice. One day, she was sitting at the window sill, thinking.
{Your pov}
It was so boring. You couldn�t wait the night to come to go train again.
”I can't understand why he persists in not letting me train. I am a Goddess, the future queen and I don't even know how to control my powers. Is he out of his mind? I can't just sit here all day long. I wish I was free!”
As you say this a light strikes from the floor and a boy about your age appears. He was gorgeus. He had blue hair and deep blue eyes. You jump from the window sill in a fighting position.
"Who are you and what do you want?" you ask him and he looks at you with an amused face.
"Hi! I'm Ferus. Nice to meet you. I'm here to tell you something very important." he says in a childish way. You could sense a great amount of power coming from him but you knew he wouldn't harm you.
"So, I see you're not here to kill me. Then what do you want?"
"I am here to tell you something about your nature. It is best if you sit down.” His face turns serious and you could tell he wasn’t joking anymore.
"No thanks. I'd rather stand."
"OK.Then, let's begin. What do you know about your biological mother?"
"Well, not much. She died when I was little and father never talks about her."
"Then, you don't know that she was an angel and that you are one too."
"A what? No! I'm only a Goddess and I think that's enough."
"Well, it's not common, but you are half Goddess and half angel."
"But if I'm half angel, how come I've never felt other powers except the usual ones?"
"That's what I'm here for. You can't use your other powers until you accept the fact that you are an angel."
"Well, this should be interesting. I acc...."
"But there are some risks. If you accept to be an angel then your original powers will be restricted. If you use them after you accept being an angel you might not be able to control the amount of power from your Mystical Creatures and die. But you can choose to use one of them without risks."
"Is that all?"
"Ah...No! If you accept to be an angel, then you must become a Guardian Angel, just like the ones in the stories. Hihi!" he starts to giggle.
"So, in other words I'll be baby-sitting."
"Yeah. You are right except the fact that he's not a baby."
"He?"
"Yes. His name is Hiei Jaganshi. He has a lot of enemies and it seems that someone wants to kill him. We don't know who, so we are sending you to guard him."
{His name sounds familiar.}
"Ok. I'll do it."
"Good. I think this is all..."
"What about the animal I'm allowed to choose?"
"Oh, yes...You're right. What animal do you choose?" You sweat drop.
"Hmmm....Byakko!" "Oh...That sweet little cat of yours." And at his words a growl was heard.
"Ok. Maybe not so little."
"Ok. Anything else?"
"Yes!” His face turns serious again.
”What ever you do, do NOT fall inlove with him and your identity must be kept a secret."
"Don't worry. I don't fall inlove so easily."
"Ok. I must leave now." When he's about to leave he remembers something and turns around.
"Oh...right. I remembered. Here! Catch!" and he throws you a bracelet.
”What is this?"
"This is a bracelet which will help you control your powers. You must always wear it in order to hide your identity. Whenever you take it off, you will transform and be able to use your angel powers."
"Ok. Have you forgotten anything else?”
"Well, let me think(counting on fingers): the mother, the guardian part, the animal, the bracelet...well I think that's all."
"But wait. How can I find you?"
"Whenever you need me, just say my name.” he says while opens a portal and then disappears. You go through the portal and you end up in a forest.
"Great. I forgot to ask him how I'll find Hi...."but you were interrupted by a monster who rushed at you. Because you weren't concentrated, you get a full hit and when you were about to fight back, you hear a voice shouting:
"REI GUN!!!!!!...."
You turn around and see 4 boys that you recognize.
{Now I know why the name was so familiar. These are the detectives from Spirit World. Damn you Ferus. Why didn't you tell me? I might as well play the little innocent girl in order to stick around them}you think to yourself and you then realize they had already killed the demon. One of them was coming towards you.
”Excuse me. Are you ok?” He asks you. You look up into his beautiful emerald eyes and answer.
”I’m ok. Thank you!"
"Hey Kurama, who's the chick?" asks the most annoying voice you have ever heard.
"I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name."
"I didn't throw it. What is your name?"
"Well, I'm Kurama. The others are Yusuke, Kuwabara and Hiei." He says while pointing to each and one of them.
”Nice to meet you. I’m Kanako and sorry if I was rude but he annoyed me."
"It's ok. We know the feeling."
"What was that Urameshi?” and they start fighting.
"Well Kanako,..."says Kurama pretending he didn't see the fight, “We would like you to come with us."
"Well, why not. Let’s go!"
[Imagine: cd534d7862259bace6e002d7185a669b_ra.gif]

[Imagine: chibi_59.gif]
Chibi-ul lui Maou

Twilight - click and the world of Twilight will be at yout feet

Răspunsuri în acest subiect
Fallen Angel (yyh/Hiei) - de Maou - 24-01-2008, 10:09 PM
RE: Fallen Angel (yyh/Hiei) - de Maou - 21-04-2008, 02:59 AM
RE: Fallen Angel (yyh/Hiei) - de ShyLie - 21-04-2008, 08:10 AM
RE: Fallen Angel (yyh/Hiei) - de Maou - 14-05-2008, 12:05 AM
RE: Fallen Angel (yyh/Hiei) - de Maou - 11-07-2008, 05:51 PM
RE: Fallen Angel (yyh/Hiei) - de Maou - 24-07-2008, 10:20 PM

Subiecte de discuție similare...
Subiect: Autor Răspunsuri: Vizite: Ultimul răspuns
  Angel without soul ( sezonul 2 ) Rain 49 32.446 03-06-2012, 01:33 AM
Ultimul răspuns: Erion.
  Angel tears gothic_yumi 7 3.707 01-09-2011, 07:20 PM
Ultimul răspuns: Lussya
  Love the feeling of joy-An demon and an angel! Ɖʋℓcικ`Иɛвʋиικ 5 3.325 01-07-2011, 10:41 PM
Ultimul răspuns: Nya.
  Fallen in the Dark AngelWithBrokenWings 10 6.765 06-04-2011, 09:31 PM
Ultimul răspuns: Camelie.
  Fallen Soul's Ayami-Chan 2 2.555 17-03-2011, 04:41 PM
Ultimul răspuns: MooN.
  How to love an angel A'Svear 46 27.573 15-02-2011, 08:16 PM
Ultimul răspuns: Nixu
  Fallen Soul's Ayami-Chan 0 1.796 01-02-2011, 09:49 PM
Ultimul răspuns: Ayami-Chan
  Fallen without sound Too Many Dreams. 26 13.945 21-01-2011, 09:40 PM
Ultimul răspuns: Miranda.
  why is he a fallen angel? angelickiller 8 4.620 18-11-2010, 11:15 PM
Ultimul răspuns: angelickiller
  The passion of an angel and a demon ...:::Hana Arakida:::... 2 2.823 10-03-2010, 12:59 AM
Ultimul răspuns: ...:::Hana Arakida:::...

Utilizatori care citesc acest subiect:
1 Vizitator(i)