Nu ești un membru încă? Înregistrează-te acum!
Creează un cont nou  

Fallen Angel (yyh/Hiei)

Chapter 5

The boys take you home and they set off to Koenma. You went to your room and decided this was a good opportunity for you to test your new powers. You look at your bracelet and start speaking into it.
"Hey Ferus are you there? Ferus!!!! Come out,come out wherever you are! "
Suddenly, you feel a slight breeze coming from your open window and hear:
"Ready or not, here I come!"
Next thing you know, Ferus was beside you.
"Did you call, your Highness?" he said in an ironic voice.
"Stop playing around 'angel boy' . The team has a new mission and I thought of it as a good chance to test my 'angel' powers."
" I suppose you're right. And where is the mi..."
But he was interrupted by a knock on the door. You panicked.
{What am I going to do now? If they see him, they'll find out everything. I must hide him... but where?}
" Kanako, are you in there? It's me, Kurama. I have to talk to you." Kurama says and he enters your room. That moment, you froze. You didn't know what to say, except some incoherent words...
" Well, Kurama.... You see... I was... Uhm..."
" Why didn't you answer me? Were you talking to yourself?" You looked at Ferus who was grinning at you, as he sat on your bed. Kurama didn't seem to see him.
" I was in the bathroom. Sorry!"
" It's ok. I'm here to tell you that we must go on an important mission."
You pretended to be worried to find out what you wanted.
" Where? Are you going to be alright?" You hated the fact that you had to manipulate Kurama, he was the only one who treated you like a friend... But then again, you were an angel with a mission. Hm... an angel... You never thought of yourself that way.... But you had to admitt it, after all, that's what you were.
" It's no big deal, some demons are attacking here, in Human World. We were ordered to go and extinguish them...."
" Please be careful. I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to you." And this time you weren't pretending. It would have been awful if something had happenned to them. Even to Kuwabara, who you didn't really like... But he still was your friend. And Yusuke and Kurama... Especially Hiei... You sighed without realizing.
{ Hiei... What am I thinking about? I must be going crazy... But he is kind of cute....}
"What are you thinking about Kanako?"
" Um... Nothing, nothing. I'm just worried..."
"Don't be, we'll be fine." Kurama said with a soft smile..." We must leave now. See you later!"
"Bye-bye..." After Kurama leaves, you gently said: " We'll see each other sooner than you think..." and a smile appeared in the corner of your mouth...
"Hey! I'm still here! Remember?"
"Yes, I know. Tell me what I have to do now!"
"The only thing you have to do is to take your bracelet off and fly there!"

{Narator POV}

The battle was taking place into a forest near a cliff. The demons weren't so strong, but they were many. The team was exhausted and started to lose. It seemed that the only way to win was to defeat their leader, who stood aside the entire battle. He probably was more powerful. Kuwabara, because of his lack of attention... or more likely because of his stupidity, while fighting a demon, tripped and fell down the cliff. The others rushed to see what had happened and when they looked over the cliff they were blinded by a powerful light. The next thing they knew, Kuwabara was laying on the ground beside them, and a beautiful angel was launching an attack on the rest of the demons. It cleared them all in one strike. Meanwhile, the cloacked figure who appeared to be their leader, dissappeared.
The guys couldn't see well the angel because it wasn't facing them and the big wings were blocking the view. Yusuke took a step forward and asked:
" Who are you?"
" Not your enemy..."
The voice stated clearly that she was a girl, but before they could say anything else, she flew away...
After they snapped out of the 'OH-MY-GOD-WHO-WAS-SHE??' trance, they went back to Koenma who seemed surprised that an angel was on Earth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Mistress Hecate! The one you've been searching for has appeared.
-Then you know what you have to do.
-Yes my lady.

In her room, Kanako was laying on her bed.

{Your POV}

"Damn! I wonder who that misterious guy was." you sighed and decided to sleep.[/color]

You were running from something but didn't know from what. You got home but what you saw was absolutely horrific. Your friends were all murdered. The red from the blood darkened your eyes and mind, and you could feel you were transforming again. But this time, something was different. You could see yourself in a mirror but you didn't recognize yourself. Your wings were the colour of ash, and your eyes were red with anger. You could see that your wings were tainted with blood. You looked at your hands and you let out a shriek of fear. Not for yourself, but for what you might've done. From nowhere, you could hear a cold voice:
"You see what you've done? I will make you repent for your sins. Remember my name, for I am the one who shall end your life. My name is Hecate, goddess of the underworld."

Everything was going normal, when the others heard a scream coming from Kanako's room. They all hurried to see what was happening. But the only thing they saw was Kanako sitting in a puddle of blood and a cloacked man sitting infront of her smilling satisfied
[Imagine: cd534d7862259bace6e002d7185a669b_ra.gif]

[Imagine: chibi_59.gif]
Chibi-ul lui Maou

Twilight - click and the world of Twilight will be at yout feet

Răspunsuri în acest subiect
Fallen Angel (yyh/Hiei) - de Maou - 24-01-2008, 10:09 PM
RE: Fallen Angel (yyh/Hiei) - de Maou - 21-04-2008, 02:59 AM
RE: Fallen Angel (yyh/Hiei) - de ShyLie - 21-04-2008, 08:10 AM
RE: Fallen Angel (yyh/Hiei) - de Maou - 14-05-2008, 12:05 AM
RE: Fallen Angel (yyh/Hiei) - de Maou - 11-07-2008, 05:51 PM
RE: Fallen Angel (yyh/Hiei) - de Maou - 24-07-2008, 10:20 PM

Subiecte de discuție similare...
Subiect: Autor Răspunsuri: Vizite: Ultimul răspuns
  Angel without soul ( sezonul 2 ) Rain 49 32.385 03-06-2012, 01:33 AM
Ultimul răspuns: Erion.
  Angel tears gothic_yumi 7 3.697 01-09-2011, 07:20 PM
Ultimul răspuns: Lussya
  Love the feeling of joy-An demon and an angel! Ɖʋℓcικ`Иɛвʋиικ 5 3.323 01-07-2011, 10:41 PM
Ultimul răspuns: Nya.
  Fallen in the Dark AngelWithBrokenWings 10 6.756 06-04-2011, 09:31 PM
Ultimul răspuns: Camelie.
  Fallen Soul's Ayami-Chan 2 2.548 17-03-2011, 04:41 PM
Ultimul răspuns: MooN.
  How to love an angel A'Svear 46 27.496 15-02-2011, 08:16 PM
Ultimul răspuns: Nixu
  Fallen Soul's Ayami-Chan 0 1.795 01-02-2011, 09:49 PM
Ultimul răspuns: Ayami-Chan
  Fallen without sound Too Many Dreams. 26 13.906 21-01-2011, 09:40 PM
Ultimul răspuns: Miranda.
  why is he a fallen angel? angelickiller 8 4.609 18-11-2010, 11:15 PM
Ultimul răspuns: angelickiller
  The passion of an angel and a demon ...:::Hana Arakida:::... 2 2.821 10-03-2010, 12:59 AM
Ultimul răspuns: ...:::Hana Arakida:::...

Utilizatori care citesc acest subiect:
1 Vizitator(i)