Nu ești un membru încă? Înregistrează-te acum!
Creează un cont nou  

Fallen Angel (yyh/Hiei)

Chapter 2.

While you were heading to "who knows where”, you noticed that the boy you were supposed to guard said nothing. Meanwhile, you arrive in front of some huge doors. When they open you see a baby sitting at a huge desk signing papers.
"Kanako, I would like you to meet our boss!” says Kurama.
You look around confused and ask "Well, where is he?"
"Binky Breath here is our boss.” says Yusuke and points to the baby.
“You’re kidding, right?"
"Hello miss. I’m Koenma, the Ruler of Spirit World."
"Holly sh*t! A talking baby. You don't see this quite often."
"What are you saying? You should pay more respect to..."
"I think baby needs a nap.” At this everyone starts laughing, even Kurama, and Hiei just smirks.
“You should have told me we had guests. I’ll be right back." Koenma says and enters another room. After 5 minutes a boy about 18 comes out. “Sorry to keep you waiting."
"Where did the baby go?"
"The 'baby' is in front of you. This is my human form."
"Well, you don't look bad at all."
"Thank you. Now please, sit down. I need to ask you some questions.” he says while blushing. You sit down and wait for the interogation. "Can you tell us who are you and what kind if demon you are?"
"I can only tell that my name is Kanako. The rest I don't remember!"
"I see. I would like you to live with the gang until I do some research about your past. And they can train you, so that you'll remember your powers."
"Sounds good to me."
"Welcome to the team.” says Yusuke and you smile!
The guys take you to a big mansion and Kurama shows you the house and your room. Afer you examine it, you realize something and turn to Kurama. "I have nothing to wear except the clothes that I have on me. Where can I get new ones?"
"Well, tomorrow you'll go shopping with Botan but until then I have an idea." says Kurama with a devilish smile. "Follow me." And he takes you to a dark room. He shows you the closet and says: "Be my guest. Choose anything you want. I must go now, but I'll check on you later."
"Ok. Thanks Kurama. " While you were looking through the closet you notice all of the clothes were black. Just the way you liked them. You change and when you were about to leave you see that Hiei boy standing at the door with a killer look on his face. "Onna, take those clothes off. Now!"
"What did you say, you pervert?" And you throw at him anything that you get your hands on. Hearing the noise, the others come to see what is happening. When they were at the door Hiei was pulling your clothes and yelling:
"Take MY clothes off you bakka onna!" The others were a little shocked except Yusuke who manages to say:
"Hiei, you animal. Aren't you moving a little bit too fast?" At this Hiei glares at the others and Kurama says:
"I'm sorry Hiei, but you were the only one about her size." You notice 3 girls and ignore what ever Hiei says. You could only hear a "Hn" from his part. A girl with baby blue hair comes to you and says:
"Hi! I'm Botan. They are Keiko and Yukina." she says while pointing to the other 2 girls. Your eyes land on the girls with red eyes.
{They look like Hiei's, except the fact that they show kindness and Hiei's show...well, they show anything else but kindness.}You were interrupted from your thoughts by Botan's question. "
Are you Hiei's new girlfriend?"
"What? No! You're wrong. I just needed to borrow some clothes and Kurama showed me his room."
Kurama and Hiei were argueing, the 2 bakas were doing what they know best : fighting, the girls were 'killing' you with their questions, when you suddenly hear: "Ahem!".
Everyone stops and you hear from behind a voice even more annoying then Kuwabara's.
"Who the hell are you and what are you doing in Hiei's clothes???" You answer without even turning to see who was asking.
"I’m Kanako and I borrowed Hiei's clothes. Who is asking?"
"I'm Hiei's girlfriend!"
[Imagine: cd534d7862259bace6e002d7185a669b_ra.gif]

[Imagine: chibi_59.gif]
Chibi-ul lui Maou

Twilight - click and the world of Twilight will be at yout feet

Răspunsuri în acest subiect
Fallen Angel (yyh/Hiei) - de Maou - 24-01-2008, 10:09 PM
RE: Fallen Angel (yyh/Hiei) - de Maou - 21-04-2008, 02:59 AM
RE: Fallen Angel (yyh/Hiei) - de ShyLie - 21-04-2008, 08:10 AM
RE: Fallen Angel (yyh/Hiei) - de Maou - 14-05-2008, 12:05 AM
RE: Fallen Angel (yyh/Hiei) - de Maou - 11-07-2008, 05:51 PM
RE: Fallen Angel (yyh/Hiei) - de Maou - 24-07-2008, 10:20 PM

Subiecte de discuție similare...
Subiect: Autor Răspunsuri: Vizite: Ultimul răspuns
  Angel without soul ( sezonul 2 ) Rain 49 32.778 03-06-2012, 01:33 AM
Ultimul răspuns: Erion.
  Angel tears gothic_yumi 7 3.730 01-09-2011, 07:20 PM
Ultimul răspuns: Lussya
  Love the feeling of joy-An demon and an angel! Ɖʋℓcικ`Иɛвʋиικ 5 3.359 01-07-2011, 10:41 PM
Ultimul răspuns: Nya.
  Fallen in the Dark AngelWithBrokenWings 10 6.819 06-04-2011, 09:31 PM
Ultimul răspuns: Camelie.
  Fallen Soul's Ayami-Chan 2 2.588 17-03-2011, 04:41 PM
Ultimul răspuns: MooN.
  How to love an angel A'Svear 46 27.686 15-02-2011, 08:16 PM
Ultimul răspuns: Nixu
  Fallen Soul's Ayami-Chan 0 1.808 01-02-2011, 09:49 PM
Ultimul răspuns: Ayami-Chan
  Fallen without sound Too Many Dreams. 26 14.164 21-01-2011, 09:40 PM
Ultimul răspuns: Miranda.
  why is he a fallen angel? angelickiller 8 4.656 18-11-2010, 11:15 PM
Ultimul răspuns: angelickiller
  The passion of an angel and a demon ...:::Hana Arakida:::... 2 2.843 10-03-2010, 12:59 AM
Ultimul răspuns: ...:::Hana Arakida:::...

Utilizatori care citesc acest subiect:
1 Vizitator(i)