Nu ești un membru încă? Înregistrează-te acum!
Creează un cont nou  

Fallen Angel (yyh/Hiei)

Chapter 3.

"I'm Hiei's girlfriend!"
You turn around to see who said that. You see a girl making her way to Hiei. She wraps her arms around his neck and kisses him. You were so disgusted by her. Then she turns to you and says:
“I’m Kate, Hiei is MY boyfriend and I don't like you wearing his clothes!"
You hated people who talked down to you especially annoying girls, who you could have killed in a blink of an eye. But being a princess, you were used to control yourself, so you managed to stay calm.
“Don’t worry, he can have his clothes back. I can borrow from Kurama."
"Hn.You can keep them onna.I don't want them back." says Hiei and everyone is surprised by the answer. Besides being the longest sentence said by Hiei since you came, he also accepted to give you his clothes to you.
"But baby, why are you giving her your clothes when you don’t even know her? You never give me your clothes!” says Kate in an annoying voice.
"Hn!" is all Hiei says and leaves the room, followed by Kate.
“I think it's best if we leave. Kanako please go with Botan and the girls to talk about tomorrow." Kurama asks you and you nod. On the way to your room you realize that you are accompanied by the girls, except Kate of course. And you were happy she didn't come.
“So Kanako, what can you tell us about you?"
"I'm sorry Botan, but there isn't much to tell. I remember nothing about my past. All I know is my name and what Koenma said is that I'm a demon."
"Ok then, let’s talk about something else. You know what Kanako? You look good in Hiei's clothes." says Keiko. "Come on Kanako-chan, tell us! Is there something between you and Hiei?" Botan asks you with a devilish smile. "Are you out of your mind? Who could like that bad-tempered scary midget?"
"But you're the same height as I am. In other words, you’re shorter than him.” says Yukina with an innocent smile.
“Well...You have a point there Yukina. You remember me of him, but your characters are very different!"
"Well of course she reminds you of him. After all she is..." but she Botan was cut off by a knock on the door, and Kurama comes in.
“It’s late girls and Kanako needs her rest especially if she's going shopping with Botan tomorrow!"
"Hey! What do you mean by that?"
"Nothing Botan! I was just saying. And by the way Kanako, here are some clothes to sleep in." he says and gives you a shirt and a pair of blue shorts. After the girls leave, you were wondering what the connection between Hiei and Yukina was. But you were too tired to think about it, so you gave up.
The next morning
You understood why you needed rest. Shopping with Botan was hard even for a royalty who was used to buy fancy dresses and clothes. While trying to ignore the pink shops that Botan dragged you, you tried to find out more about Hiei but it was useless.
{He is a difficult boy. I’m sure he's hiding something. I don't want why. Maybe it's just my woman instinct, but I'll find out for sure.}
That night you wanted to go training like you used to, but to your surprise, you saw the boys already training. "Kanako! I didn't know you were awake. I thought that you must've been tired after a whole day shopping." "No...I'm OK!" "Then let's train!" says Yusuke.
"Awwww....It's been a while since we trained with a pretty girl." says Kuwabara with a dumb smile on his face. "Hn. Besides being a baka, you are blind too. Where do you see any pretty girls here?"
"Well, at least Kuwabara has an excuse. He is stupid and has only 2 eyes. But you have 3 eyes and you can't even see how your girlfriend looks like!"
"What did you say detective?” Just when they were about to fight, Kurama stops them:
"Come on guys! It's not the time to fight. We came here to train."{Even if Yusuke is right!}
During the training, the boys were trying to take you easy. You went through the basics of body combat although you knew them already. Unfortunately, you had to pretend like you didn’t know anything!

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r27/H...tures3.jpg
Kanako

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r27/H...bonguy.jpg
Ferus

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r27/H...y/_x_X.jpg
Kate
[Imagine: cd534d7862259bace6e002d7185a669b_ra.gif]

[Imagine: chibi_59.gif]
Chibi-ul lui Maou

Twilight - click and the world of Twilight will be at yout feet

Răspunsuri în acest subiect
Fallen Angel (yyh/Hiei) - de Maou - 24-01-2008, 10:09 PM
RE: Fallen Angel (yyh/Hiei) - de Maou - 21-04-2008, 02:59 AM
RE: Fallen Angel (yyh/Hiei) - de ShyLie - 21-04-2008, 08:10 AM
RE: Fallen Angel (yyh/Hiei) - de Maou - 14-05-2008, 12:05 AM
RE: Fallen Angel (yyh/Hiei) - de Maou - 11-07-2008, 05:51 PM
RE: Fallen Angel (yyh/Hiei) - de Maou - 24-07-2008, 10:20 PM

Subiecte de discuție similare...
Subiect: Autor Răspunsuri: Vizite: Ultimul răspuns
  Angel without soul ( sezonul 2 ) Rain 49 32.910 03-06-2012, 01:33 AM
Ultimul răspuns: Erion.
  Angel tears gothic_yumi 7 3.770 01-09-2011, 07:20 PM
Ultimul răspuns: Lussya
  Love the feeling of joy-An demon and an angel! Ɖʋℓcικ`Иɛвʋиικ 5 3.393 01-07-2011, 10:41 PM
Ultimul răspuns: Nya.
  Fallen in the Dark AngelWithBrokenWings 10 6.851 06-04-2011, 09:31 PM
Ultimul răspuns: Camelie.
  Fallen Soul's Ayami-Chan 2 2.608 17-03-2011, 04:41 PM
Ultimul răspuns: MooN.
  How to love an angel A'Svear 46 27.894 15-02-2011, 08:16 PM
Ultimul răspuns: Nixu
  Fallen Soul's Ayami-Chan 0 1.823 01-02-2011, 09:49 PM
Ultimul răspuns: Ayami-Chan
  Fallen without sound Too Many Dreams. 26 14.267 21-01-2011, 09:40 PM
Ultimul răspuns: Miranda.
  why is he a fallen angel? angelickiller 8 4.710 18-11-2010, 11:15 PM
Ultimul răspuns: angelickiller
  The passion of an angel and a demon ...:::Hana Arakida:::... 2 2.870 10-03-2010, 12:59 AM
Ultimul răspuns: ...:::Hana Arakida:::...

Utilizatori care citesc acest subiect:
2 Vizitator(i)