Nu ești un membru încă? Înregistrează-te acum!
Creează un cont nou  

Replici favorite

Bun...m-am gandit sa fac un topic in care sa spunem replicile care ne-au atras atentia.Pot sa fie de la amuzante...pana la genul acela in care te apuca plansu21.Yo prima.

Vash*TriGun*>"I am Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohetz Gumbigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Piere Andry Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Ditzel Kaiser. Don't hesitate to call"

Yuki Eiri*Gravitation*>"Aizawa,imi ranesti sentimentele.Toti spun ca ochii mei sunt irezistibili"

Kurama*Yu Yu Hakusho*>"Hiei, I can't accept this. I value our friendship and all we've been through but... I don't like you that way."(a fost totala faza24)
Akm...mai trebuie sa imi amintesc.Dar vreau sa vad si replicile voastre^^
[Imagine: comanda1semnatura.png]
My sin is Pride.
I'm on my highway to Hell!
Yuki is my kamy-sama. So...Shut the f*** up!
Criticii nu-i pot ranii pe creatori decta cu permisiunea acestora.

You tried to hold me under, I held my breath
Alone and now you wonder, what I possess
Nothing you can say , nothing's gonna change what you've done to me
Now it's time to shine, I'm gonna take what's mine
While you're burning inside my light

Well daca e sa imi aduc aminte cateva din astea...as putea umple pagini intregi..ia sa vedem ce imi aduc aminte

"How did I pass? She beat me like I owed her money. " - Ichigo (Bleach)

"That's life. Those are life. This is life. They're all lives." - Excel (Excel Saga)

"The interaction of men and women isn't very logical." - Dr. Ritsuko Akagi (Neon Genesis Evangelion)

"I'm...actually, I'm a super-magical human. I have been hiding this fact for a long time. But I have this precious kingdom to go back to. The reason why us super humans have long hair is that our great king Rubalru had a miracle vision when he was about to die. The person who gave him this vision is called Great Kandora! When Kandora used his super magic power, King Rulbaru's Super-Ultra-Magical-Force was freed like a bird and made him grow Ultra-Strong-Magical white long hair from his head! Just then, what happened was when King Rulbaru was resting, an emeny kingdom suddenly attacked him. He was in such a terrible situation! He thin asked Kandora for power! And then-! " - Ayame Sohma (Fruits Basket)----> this is definitely one of my favs21.

"So tell me, what's it like living in a constant haze of stupidity? " - Hiei (Yu Yu Hakusho)
"Do you think he knows it's a circle? " - Hiei (Yu Yu Hakusho)
"Does a death wish cause you to talk to me that way? " - Hiei (Yu Yu Hakusho)
"Don't talk, it makes you sound stupid." - Yusuke (Yu Yu Hakusho)
"Now I understand the relieved, I feel very situation..." - Sosuke Sagara (Full Metal Panic? FUMOFFU)
[center]Freakin' people out, counts as a skill?
[Imagine: Koku8.gif][/center]

Now this is good topic. And I laughed my brains out.
now, from gintama:
~Pirate Guard: Look, we don't need guys like you.
Zura: How rude.
Gin: We want to be pirates, too! Take us with you. Right, Zura?
Zura: It's not Zura, it's Captain Katsura.
Gin: We're mischievous guys who've dreamt of becoming pirates ever since we were little. We're looking for the secret treasure called "One Park." Right, Zura?
Zura: It's not Zura, it's Captain Katsura.
Pirate Guard: Whatever. Look for it yourselves.
Gin: Don't say that. Look, my hand's a hook. I can only be a pirate or a coat-hanger now.
<<gin should rather be a coat hanger, in my opinion>>
~Zura ja naaaai, Katsura daaa!!!!<<every single episode in which zura appears, he says this.>> Or, at the end of the pirate episode, he said: "Zura ja nai, Captain Katsura da-ttebayo!!!
~Shimura: "Herpes, herpes meeee!"
~Hijikata: "i am not afraid..i am just looking for the entrance of the kingdom of mayonnaise"
Hijitaka: I don't think you are supposed to smoke during class
Gin: This isn't a cigarette. It's just a lollipop.
Hijitaka: Lollipops don't make any smoke.
Gin: No, that's just 'cause it's so lollilollilollilollilollied that it smokes(pulls out a lollipop)

from fruits basket:
Yuki: Stupid cat!
Kyo: What did you say, you damn rat?
Yuki: Stu-pid cat!
Kyo: Alright, rat boy! We're taking this outside!
Yuki: We're already outside, you stupid cat.

trigun:
Ed: "I think I know, I don't think I know, I don't think I think I know, I don't think I think." <<neither do I, Ed, neither do I>>

fate/stay night
the main male character*brain storceala*whatever his name is: "People die if they are killed"-oh, rili?!
gto*ahem*
~When Kanzaki put a snake into his pants and... it bit his *****...
onizuka: someone suck the poison out I'm going to die fuyutsuki-chan I beg you suck it out quickly
fuyutsuki: I definitely don't want to
onizuka: fuyutsuki-chan!!!

DN
Misa: "I couldn't live without Light
L: "I know, it would be dark"

Time out!
[Imagine: gameswlpp_79.gif]

My turn:
Inuyasha
Kikyo - "To live is to die, to die is to live, what is pure becomes impure, what is impure now becomes pure."

Gravitation
Ryuuichi - "If you kep going round and round and round and round and round like that you're gonna get stupid."

Fruits basket
Hatsuharu: I left on Sunday. Before I realized it, I was on a path I couldn't recognize. When I came back to my senses three days had already passed.
Yuki: Just be honest and say you got lost.
Thoru: At least he got lost with style.

Yuki: The Juunishi often get teased because of our odd hair colours.
Hatsuharu: No one ever made fun of me.
Yuki: That's because you would turn Black and beat up whoever said anything about your hair.

I just love Haru 21

Edit: am mai gasit una
Code Geass
C.C.:"Lelouch, do you know why snow is white?
It's because it forgot what color it once was."

That's it, Ja ne bye
[Imagine: elegance1.png]
Arigatou Luinil hug

Peeeeey...din Full Metal Alchemist.Ed este fenomnal 24
"SCUND!?Ai spus SCUND!? Vino incoace, nenorocitule! Iti rup picioarele si-ti dau cu ele in cap! "
Sailor Moon
~era primul ep cred si se lupta cu un demon "tocilar"
Demonul:Ce ce cand merele?
Sailor Moon:Nu stiu intreaba merele nu pe mine! A fost chiar hilara =\.
Urmatoarea ese din Yu Yu Hakusho.Ei bine...nu-mi aminters crepica foarte clar,dar era un dialog intre Kuwrabara si Yusuke.Kuwrabara ii spune ca este o zi speciala,iar Yusuke il intreaba daca si el are zi speciale,ca si fetele 21 In fine...era vorba de un concert :]]
In fine...tre' sa ma mai gandescbye

Pai , ar fi cateva :

Naruto : - "In spatele mastii se afla ... o alta masca ! Destul de tare , nu ? " - Kakashi . Asta a fost cea mai amuzanta replica , in plus cred ca episodul ala ( 101 parca ) a fost unul dintre cele mai amuzante xD .

Durarara!! : - "Hobby-ul meu nu este sa lovesc fete ci sa le zdrobesc telefoanele " - Izaya . : )) Asta a fost foarte tare .

Hellsing : - "Now I'll show you how real vampires do battle!" - Alucard .

Yu Yu Hakusho : - "Do you think he knows it's a circle? " - Hiei . He's so funny , sunt o groaza de faze memorabile xD .

Death Note : - " Matsuda: "I wonder, is it about ten million dollars?

Ryuk: How many apples could I buy with that? " - He's so cute ... I mean , e asa de obsedat de mere : )) !

- Light: " I'll take a potato chip...and EAT it! " - <33

Mai era si cea cu Light si legatura numelui sau cu lumina , but asta deja e postata .

Din DRRR -> Masaomi Kida:"WHAT? You're doubting me?Then i'll give you 3 answers.Choice 1:Kida Masaomi!,2.Kida Masaomi,3.Kida Masaomi!"
Din Kuroshitsuji-> Ciel Phantomhive (To Sebastian) "You idiot!! Do you think I'd dance with a big, male partner like you?!
Yu-gi-oh GX->Judai Yuki:"Get your game on" sau varianta abridged: "It's time to get your mother f*ckin' game on, bitches!"
~~~~~~

"My angel,my sunSHINe <3.
"
[Imagine: 16lh2lj.gif]
"I still look at you"
[Imagine: 257estt.jpg]

paiiiiiiiii ar fi asaaaaaa
junjou romantica(cred ca toti ne amintim faza24 lol
"DO NOT WORRY! HE WILL BE WITH ME FOR A WHILE"
daaaaaaaa ceva de genu' era dar cu accentul ala de japozez DUMNEZEULE24)))))))
si alta imi aduk aminte dar asta mi'a ramas bine in minte5
[Imagine: ak8THBQ.png]

"I am one hell of a butler." - Sebastian Michaelis - Kurosihtsuji.
Seriously, Sebastian sounded too cool, parcă e mândru că-i majordomul lui Ciel, the most important thing.

Favourite quote ever.
Who cares if we will meetagain?

[Imagine: ao_no_exorcist_by_somini-d47i3rl.png]

It's obvious that we're not friends.

"I'll bite you to death" - Hibari Kyoya ♥
"Who are you? I'm Lambo" - Lambo
"Tsuna wet himself" - Lambo

Click here
[Imagine: wiorcm.gif]

Utilizatori care citesc acest subiect:
1 Vizitator(i)