Animezup - forum manga si anime

Versiunea completă: Replici favorite
Momentan vizualizezi versiunea simplificată a conținutului publicat. Vizualizează versiunea completă a acestuia.
Pagini: 1 2 3
Bun...m-am gandit sa fac un topic in care sa spunem replicile care ne-au atras atentia.Pot sa fie de la amuzante...pana la genul acela in care te apuca plansu21.Yo prima.

Vash*TriGun*>"I am Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohetz Gumbigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Piere Andry Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Ditzel Kaiser. Don't hesitate to call"

Yuki Eiri*Gravitation*>"Aizawa,imi ranesti sentimentele.Toti spun ca ochii mei sunt irezistibili"

Kurama*Yu Yu Hakusho*>"Hiei, I can't accept this. I value our friendship and all we've been through but... I don't like you that way."(a fost totala faza24)
Akm...mai trebuie sa imi amintesc.Dar vreau sa vad si replicile voastre^^
Well daca e sa imi aduc aminte cateva din astea...as putea umple pagini intregi..ia sa vedem ce imi aduc aminte

"How did I pass? She beat me like I owed her money. " - Ichigo (Bleach)

"That's life. Those are life. This is life. They're all lives." - Excel (Excel Saga)

"The interaction of men and women isn't very logical." - Dr. Ritsuko Akagi (Neon Genesis Evangelion)

"I'm...actually, I'm a super-magical human. I have been hiding this fact for a long time. But I have this precious kingdom to go back to. The reason why us super humans have long hair is that our great king Rubalru had a miracle vision when he was about to die. The person who gave him this vision is called Great Kandora! When Kandora used his super magic power, King Rulbaru's Super-Ultra-Magical-Force was freed like a bird and made him grow Ultra-Strong-Magical white long hair from his head! Just then, what happened was when King Rulbaru was resting, an emeny kingdom suddenly attacked him. He was in such a terrible situation! He thin asked Kandora for power! And then-! " - Ayame Sohma (Fruits Basket)----> this is definitely one of my favs21.

"So tell me, what's it like living in a constant haze of stupidity? " - Hiei (Yu Yu Hakusho)
"Do you think he knows it's a circle? " - Hiei (Yu Yu Hakusho)
"Does a death wish cause you to talk to me that way? " - Hiei (Yu Yu Hakusho)
"Don't talk, it makes you sound stupid." - Yusuke (Yu Yu Hakusho)
"Now I understand the relieved, I feel very situation..." - Sosuke Sagara (Full Metal Panic? FUMOFFU)
Now this is good topic. And I laughed my brains out.
now, from gintama:
~Pirate Guard: Look, we don't need guys like you.
Zura: How rude.
Gin: We want to be pirates, too! Take us with you. Right, Zura?
Zura: It's not Zura, it's Captain Katsura.
Gin: We're mischievous guys who've dreamt of becoming pirates ever since we were little. We're looking for the secret treasure called "One Park." Right, Zura?
Zura: It's not Zura, it's Captain Katsura.
Pirate Guard: Whatever. Look for it yourselves.
Gin: Don't say that. Look, my hand's a hook. I can only be a pirate or a coat-hanger now.
<<gin should rather be a coat hanger, in my opinion>>
~Zura ja naaaai, Katsura daaa!!!!<<every single episode in which zura appears, he says this.>> Or, at the end of the pirate episode, he said: "Zura ja nai, Captain Katsura da-ttebayo!!!
~Shimura: "Herpes, herpes meeee!"
~Hijikata: "i am not afraid..i am just looking for the entrance of the kingdom of mayonnaise"
Hijitaka: I don't think you are supposed to smoke during class
Gin: This isn't a cigarette. It's just a lollipop.
Hijitaka: Lollipops don't make any smoke.
Gin: No, that's just 'cause it's so lollilollilollilollilollied that it smokes(pulls out a lollipop)

from fruits basket:
Yuki: Stupid cat!
Kyo: What did you say, you damn rat?
Yuki: Stu-pid cat!
Kyo: Alright, rat boy! We're taking this outside!
Yuki: We're already outside, you stupid cat.

trigun:
Ed: "I think I know, I don't think I know, I don't think I think I know, I don't think I think." <<neither do I, Ed, neither do I>>

fate/stay night
the main male character*brain storceala*whatever his name is: "People die if they are killed"-oh, rili?!
gto*ahem*
~When Kanzaki put a snake into his pants and... it bit his *****...
onizuka: someone suck the poison out I'm going to die fuyutsuki-chan I beg you suck it out quickly
fuyutsuki: I definitely don't want to
onizuka: fuyutsuki-chan!!!

DN
Misa: "I couldn't live without Light
L: "I know, it would be dark"

Time out!
My turn:
Inuyasha
Kikyo - "To live is to die, to die is to live, what is pure becomes impure, what is impure now becomes pure."

Gravitation
Ryuuichi - "If you kep going round and round and round and round and round like that you're gonna get stupid."

Fruits basket
Hatsuharu: I left on Sunday. Before I realized it, I was on a path I couldn't recognize. When I came back to my senses three days had already passed.
Yuki: Just be honest and say you got lost.
Thoru: At least he got lost with style.

Yuki: The Juunishi often get teased because of our odd hair colours.
Hatsuharu: No one ever made fun of me.
Yuki: That's because you would turn Black and beat up whoever said anything about your hair.

I just love Haru 21

Edit: am mai gasit una
Code Geass
C.C.:"Lelouch, do you know why snow is white?
It's because it forgot what color it once was."

That's it, Ja ne bye

Seyra

Peeeeey...din Full Metal Alchemist.Ed este fenomnal 24
"SCUND!?Ai spus SCUND!? Vino incoace, nenorocitule! Iti rup picioarele si-ti dau cu ele in cap! "
Sailor Moon
~era primul ep cred si se lupta cu un demon "tocilar"
Demonul:Ce ce cand merele?
Sailor Moon:Nu stiu intreaba merele nu pe mine! A fost chiar hilara =\.
Urmatoarea ese din Yu Yu Hakusho.Ei bine...nu-mi aminters crepica foarte clar,dar era un dialog intre Kuwrabara si Yusuke.Kuwrabara ii spune ca este o zi speciala,iar Yusuke il intreaba daca si el are zi speciale,ca si fetele 21 In fine...era vorba de un concert :]]
In fine...tre' sa ma mai gandescbye
Pai , ar fi cateva :

Naruto : - "In spatele mastii se afla ... o alta masca ! Destul de tare , nu ? " - Kakashi . Asta a fost cea mai amuzanta replica , in plus cred ca episodul ala ( 101 parca ) a fost unul dintre cele mai amuzante xD .

Durarara!! : - "Hobby-ul meu nu este sa lovesc fete ci sa le zdrobesc telefoanele " - Izaya . : )) Asta a fost foarte tare .

Hellsing : - "Now I'll show you how real vampires do battle!" - Alucard .

Yu Yu Hakusho : - "Do you think he knows it's a circle? " - Hiei . He's so funny , sunt o groaza de faze memorabile xD .

Death Note : - " Matsuda: "I wonder, is it about ten million dollars?

Ryuk: How many apples could I buy with that? " - He's so cute ... I mean , e asa de obsedat de mere : )) !

- Light: " I'll take a potato chip...and EAT it! " - <33

Mai era si cea cu Light si legatura numelui sau cu lumina , but asta deja e postata .
Din DRRR -> Masaomi Kida:"WHAT? You're doubting me?Then i'll give you 3 answers.Choice 1:Kida Masaomi!,2.Kida Masaomi,3.Kida Masaomi!"
Din Kuroshitsuji-> Ciel Phantomhive (To Sebastian) "You idiot!! Do you think I'd dance with a big, male partner like you?!
Yu-gi-oh GX->Judai Yuki:"Get your game on" sau varianta abridged: "It's time to get your mother f*ckin' game on, bitches!"
paiiiiiiiii ar fi asaaaaaa
junjou romantica(cred ca toti ne amintim faza24 lol
"DO NOT WORRY! HE WILL BE WITH ME FOR A WHILE"
daaaaaaaa ceva de genu' era dar cu accentul ala de japozez DUMNEZEULE24)))))))
si alta imi aduk aminte dar asta mi'a ramas bine in minte5

"I am one hell of a butler." - Sebastian Michaelis - Kurosihtsuji.
Seriously, Sebastian sounded too cool, parcă e mândru că-i majordomul lui Ciel, the most important thing.

Favourite quote ever.
"I'll bite you to death" - Hibari Kyoya ♥
"Who are you? I'm Lambo" - Lambo
"Tsuna wet himself" - Lambo

Click here
Pagini: 1 2 3