Nu ești un membru încă? Înregistrează-te acum!
Creează un cont nou  

Replici favorite

Naruto :

(To Kakashi) "And my future dream is to be the greatest Hokage! Then the whole village will stop disrespecting me and start treating me like I'm somebody. Somebody important!"

(To Kabuto) "Until I become Hokage I don't care what happens, I'm not gonna die!"

(To Gaara) "It's almost unbearable, isn't it… the pain of being all alone. I know that feeling, I've been there, in that dark and lonely place, but now there are others, other people who mean a lot to me. I care more about them than I do myself, and I won't let anyone hurt them. That's why I'll never give up, I will stop you, even if I have to kill you! They saved me from myself, they rescued me from my loneliness, they were the first to accept me as who I am. They're my friends."

(To Sai) "I don't care who I have to fight… If he rips my arms off, I'll kick him to death. If he rips my legs off, I'll bite him to death. If he rips my head off, I'll stare him to death. And if he gouges my eyes, I'll curse him to death… Even if I'm torn to shreds… I will find a way to take Sasuke back!"

(To Iruka) "I'll end this war myself! I'll endure all the hate and pain on my own! That's my role!"

(To Sasuke) "If you attack Konoha, I will have to fight you… So save up your hatred and take it all on me, I'm the only one who can take it! It's the only thing I can do! I will shoulder your hatred and die with you! Because I'm your friend!"

Sasuke:

(To Orochimaru) "A snake that crawled on the earth dreamed of soaring through the sky, knowing full well it was impossible. Still, in vain hope, it kept its eye on a baby bird that it nurtured in its own nest. Little realising, that the snake is prey because that bird is a hawk ready to take to the sky."

(To Gaara) "I have long since closed my eyes… My only goal is in the darkness."

(To Naruto) "Naruto… it's too late, nothing you can say will change me! I'm going to kill you and every last person in your beloved village! It's time to make your choice! Kill me and become a hero, or die at my hand and become another one of my victims!"

Jiraiya:

"The true measure of a shinobi is not how he lives, but how he dies."

Stiu , stiu ...e banal ca toate sunt din anime-ul Naruto , dar sunt replicile mele favorite :X , sper sa va placa si voua .
[Imagine: eKyCOTm.png]

If I could tear you from the ceiling,
I'd freeze us both in time.
And find a brand new way of seeing,
Your eyes forever glued to mine.

Poi, ar fi cateva...
Trigun:I am Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohetz Gumbigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Piere Andry Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Ditzel Kaiser. Don't hesitate to call.
Death Note:Misa:"I couldn't live without Light." L:"I know, it would be dark..."
Light:"I'll take a potato chip... and EAT it!"
Gravitation:Aizawa, you're breaking my heart... Everybody's saying my eyes are irresistible.
:::Hot temptations:::Sweet sensations:::
:::Rhythmic motion:::Raw emotion:::
:::Your reaction:::To my action:::
:::Hour after hour:::Of sweet pleasure:::

"People are my playthings." (Izaya Orihara - Durarara!!) Gosh , I like this guy so much 4 He's so deranged <3

"Sanity? Worthless things like that, I never had them for as long as I can remember!" (Zaraki Kenpachi - Bleach) Another deranged one mwahaha

"My heart is calm and pure …pure EVIL!" (Vegeta - Dragon Ball Z) Nu mai zic nimic 21

Si sunt sigura ca mai sunt atatea de care nu-mi aduc aminte 2 trist.. 46

Din Kuroshitsuji:
¤ A Black Butler is something that every girls thinks is needed, but a demon is that something that everyone recalls
¤ So what? You're another person, so of course you look different. What do you need to be ashamed for?
¤ The world of darkness have the world of darkness rules
¤ You are not wrong. You fought to protect your world. Isn't that good enough? After all, justice in this world is just a bunch of principles made by those with power to suit themselves
¤ Only two kinds of people exist in this world; those who steal and those who are stolen from. So then, today, I just stole your future. That's all.
¤ How sad it would be, if laughter should disappear.

Lovely Complex:
¤ Next you'll turn up with a marriage and tell me whe got married!?
¤ What are you doing mixing up real people with game characters?
¤ Do whatever you want. I hope you get cheated out of all your money, and even your height gets sucked away.
¤ Give it back! Give back my first kiss!
¤ Shouldn't this guy be arrested for giving a girl a heart- attack?

Ouran High School Host Club
¤ Doesn't she fail as a heroine for not being scared of anything at all?
¤ A person can change at the moment when the person wishes to change.
¤ Besides, it doesn't really matter, does it? Guy, girl or appearance.It's what's on the inside that counts, right?
¤ What good are dreams, if all you do is work? There's more to life than hitting the books, I hope you know.
¤ I've always thought that maybe you were the one most clueless about your feelings.
¤ That spring of my heart surges upon the sight of your fresh smile, my love.
¤ I'm okay with everything as long as it doesn't harm me.

Durarara:
¤ Because the world isn't as cruel as you take it to be
¤ Izaaaaaayaaaaaa- kuuuuuuunnn!!!! *nu m-am putut abtine 21*
¤ Your guilt will be your past, and that will be your God.
¤ It's not that I'm busy. I just don't want to spend more than two and a half more minutes of my life with you.
¤ Oh, and just because I like humans, it doesn't mean that I like you personally.
¤ What is life? Why do people live? Someone asked me that, and then I beat him within an inch of his life.

Mawaru Penguindrum:
¤ I love the word "fate". You know they talk about "fated encounters"? Just one single encounter can change your entire life. Such special encounters are not coincidenses. They're definately... fate.

Honey and Clover:
¤ It's absurd to think your life won't have a meaning unless you leave some work behind. Just living is enough.
¤ This isn't the time to call myself powerless and wallow in self- pity.

Toradora:
¤ It's all right... I can stand up again all by myself. Even if I'm all alone, I will survive.
¤ Having someone saying you're okay as you are and being needed by that person... It was nice to have someone like that.

Nana:
¤ I have too many memories here to be able to come back alone.
¤ Love, it's a story between two human being so if you can't think of the other, it's possible that it won't work.
¤ Back then, I was desperately seeking to be strongly tied to someone, with a knot that will never come undone. But people can't just be tied togheter, they have to connect. Otherwise, they'll find themselves bound hand and foot.
¤ If Cinderella's glass slipper fits so perfectly, I wonder why it fell off along the way? I can't help but think that it was done on purpose to attract the prince's affection.
¤ Don't just give up. Life is about getting knocked down over and over, but still getting up each time. If you keep getting up, you win.

Kimi ni Todoke:
¤ It's like a dream. I've finally reached you.
¤ If you can tell me what you want to say, tell me then. I want to hear it... Because no matter what you say, my feelings won't change.
¤ It's like you brought color to my life. You changed my life, all by yourself.
¤ I can't forget the times we spent alone togheter. They leave me wanting more.
¤ I don't want to tell anyone who I like. Not until I tell her first.

Kaichou wa Maid- sama
¤ Words won't be enough to describe it... the feeling of love keeps flowing out from everywhere. Even if everyone is against it... even if you know that you shouldn't. But once you've noticed this feeling, you won't be able to stop it anymore.
¤ Why do I feel lonely when you leave me?

K-ON:
¤ The present, not the past, is what matters.
¤ After school TEA- TIME will always be... After school.
¤ Yes, but I'd rather be friends with fun people that I don't meet often.
¤ I have one last request. Please slap me in the face with that wad of money.

Bokura ga Ita:
¤ I want to hurry and become an adult so I can come and steal you away.
¤ Everyday, all day, I think about him. I wonder if there's a limit to love? I'm not able to imagine a world without him.
¤ After all this time, after being by your side and always looking after you, I failed to make a place for myself deep within your heart.
¤ The same way he can't do what you want him to do, you can't understand what he wants you to understand.
¤ Humans memories aren't reliable. Your brain will add something... or just glorify it. Memories make you believe what happened was better then it actually was.

Bine ca eu mi le notez 21 Daca imi mai aduc aminte vre-unul, sau mai gasesc ceva interesant, vin cu edit :3
She's wiskey in a teacup.

Pai.. sa incep cu One piece:
Luffy:
-I want to eat meat!
-I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!
-It's this room. I can't let it exist. The room she doesn't want to be in. (Arlong Park arc)
-Nami! You are my nakama!

Zoro:-If you die, I'll kill you!

Usopp: -You could just cut off those members that are useless. There's no way I could catch up to you monsters, you don't need any weak members, right? ---toti cei care au vazut scena sunt sigura ca au plans 46

Dr. Hiriluk: When do you think people die? When they are shot through the heart by the bullet of a pistol? No. When they are ravaged by an incurable disease? No. When they drink a soup made from a poisonous mushroom!? No! It's when... they are forgotten.

Sousuke Sagara: Yes I've used a condom before. They can store up to 1 liter of water. 21

Hatake Kakashi: Sorry I'm late. I got lost on the road of life.

L: I don't care what you call me, i'm still taking your cake

Sakata Gintoki[Gintama]: -If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end.
-When a woman says something’s cute, a man just can’t trust it
-Stress makes you bald, but it's stressful to avoid stress, so you end up stressed out anyway,
so in the end there's nothing you can do.

Haruhi(Ouran High School Host Club): You rich bastards!

Medaka Kurokami, Medaka Box: People do not exist to follow rules. Rules exist to protect the people.

Si replicile care mi-au placut cel mai mult:
Usopp(One piece):There is a time...when a man...will not run from a fight. That time is when his nakama...When his nakama's dreams...are laughed at!
Luffy(catre Robin): -Robin! I still haven't heard it from your mouth!
Say you want to LIVE! -- aici a tipat
Robin(Total epic): -I WANT TO LIVE! TAKE ME OUT TO THE SEA WITH YOU!
Nami(catre Luffy): -I told you to get off this island, didn't I?
Go away! You! Go away! Go away! GO AWAY! Go Away! Go Away...
Usopp:SORRY!! I am really sorry! It was my bad!(cant era sa plece echipa din Water 7)
Blackbeard: PEOPLES DREAMS... NEVER END!

Si ar mai fi multe citate epice/amuzante, dar deja am pus prea multe cu One Piece. E un anime genial, pacat ca multi il judeca fara sa se uite la el si doar dupa arta care are orginalitatea ei si normal ca cei care zic ca e naspa judeca cartea doar dupa coperta.. -.-
[Imagine: 6sc1l3.jpg]
For every 99 times, you looked me in the eye,
swore you weren't lying and I was so blind..

God’s not at home. He’s on vacation at Vegas.
Eda (Black Lagoon)

Let’s say you drink too much strawberry milk and you have to use the bathroom in the middle of the night,but its to cold outside your bed you dont want to get up but the URGE TO URINATE IS JUST TO STRONG. You make up your mind and go you run to the bathroom, stand infront of the toilet, and let loose! you think your whole life has led up to this moment! BUT THEN YOU REALIZE IT ISNT THE BATHROOM YOU’RE STILL IN BED! The feeling of the luke warm wetness spreads like wildfire! BUT YOU DON’T STOP! YOU CANT STOP. THAT IS THE TRUTH OF STRAWBERRY MILK DO YOU GET IT PEOPLE!?!?!? STRAWBERRY MILK! STRAWBERRY MILK! STRAWBERRY MILK!!!

Misa: I can’t even imagine a world without Light
L: Yes, it would be quite dark.*BA DUM TSSS*
(Death Note)

Do you have any idea how stupid we are? Don’t underestimate us!!!.
(Gintoki,Gintama)

"My favorite words are D-Cup!"-C.T. Smith: Zombie Powder

The country? The skies? You can have them. I’m busy just protecting what’s right in front of me. I don’t know what’ll happen to me in the future, but if something has fallen at my feet, then the least I can do is pick it up.
Sakata Gintoki (Gintama)

The melody of logic always plays the notes of truth.
Narumi Ayumu (Spiral)

A Sword that can cut anything is not a sword.
A Sword that can cut nothing can cut anything.
Koshiro, Roronoa Zoro’s teacher (One Piece)

Faye: I am alone. I don't need any comrades, they're not worth it. I end up worrying about things I shouldn't. You know, me being such a prize and all that. All the guys end up fighting over me like dogs. They say humans are social animals, they can't live alone. But you can live pretty well by yourself. I tell ya, instead of feeling alone in a group, it's better to have real solitude all by yourself. (Cowboy Bebop)

Spike: Why do you kill off the members of your own group? What's the point of that?
Dr. Londes: I am not forcing anything on anyone. They are merely practicing a faith that they've decided to believe in of their own free will. Tell me, why do you think people believe in God? Because they want to. It's not easy living in such an ugly corrupt world, there is no certainty and nothing to hope for. People are lost so they reach out. Don't you get it? God didn't create humans, no, it's humans who created God. (Cowboy Bebop)

Rocco: Come on, can't you show a little mercy and compassion?
Spike: 'Fraid I'm fresh outta that stuff. (Cowboy Bebop)

Lucy: When you're miserable, you need to make someone even more miserable than yourself. (Elfen Lied)

Vash the Stampede: I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don’t hesitate to call. (Trigun)

Maes Hughes: In general, men prefer to let their actions speak instead of words. When they're in pain, they don't want to burden anyone with it, not if they can help it. They don't want anyone to worry about them. That's how they are. Even so, there may come a time when they'll ask for your help. And when they do, I know that you'll be there for them. Isn't that enough? (Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood)

"Forgive you? Why? It's not like I'm mad or anything. You were the one who got angry; just like you said, I was being too nosy. I've always been like that, not knowing my boundaries. I'm the type who'll water a plant til it drowns."
- Yokozawa Takafumi no Baai, vol. 2

Elda Taluta
Sarks Sark
Ark Alks

Utilizatori care citesc acest subiect:
1 Vizitator(i)