Nu ești un membru încă? Înregistrează-te acum!
Creează un cont nou  

A human wolf's tale.

Acesta este primul meu fic, deci nu va asteptati la prea mult. actiunea se desfasoara in trecut, prezent si viitor, prezentul fiind in jurul anilor 1800 (voi detalia pe parcurs.)

Disclaimer : Toate personajele sunt fictive, create de catre mine.

Tip critica : Simpla sau avansata. Atat timp cat este productiv, ascult cu mare interes.

varsta : pentru orice varsta, dar recomand 12+

limba : Engleza

Observatii de continut : Vor exista secvente violente, sangeroase.

Chapter I : A place to belong..

The holler inn. A place where people gather from all arround the village to drink a cup of tea, have a nice meal, or perhaps crash for the night. Some people say its manager is the same person that founded it, 170 years ago. Of course, most people don't believe that, but let me tell you what I know about it.

My name is Kane Wiren. I was born from human parents, had two little sisters and an older brother, but that wasn't going to last for long. 13th of April, 1674 : my seventeenth birthday. I remember inviting a few friends to my birthday party, along with my household members. Everything was going perfectly fine, until for who-knows-what reasons, a large number of soldiers, appearently from the Emperor's Army, were rushing towards our little village, They started attacking everyone in their sight : Men, women, children. As I was going outside to see what was going on, a log fell in the doorway, blocking my way out. My brother helped me lift it up, then he went out ahead of me.

It was a nightmare... Imagine seing a close relative's head being cut off clean, knowing you should've been in their stead. I was shocked.My legs were shaking, my arms couldn't move... I was petrified, terrified by the cruel sight right in front of me. Behind me, my home was already burning in red, blood-like flames that burnt everything in their path. The whole village was burning down to ashes.

The rider that had murdered my brother was charging towards me with speed, such fierce speed that I couldn't even think about where to dodge, what to do to avoid crossing my fate with my brother's ... As I was trying to get back to reality, my father jumped, sacrificing his life so I could live. Since my mother was already dead as well, only me and my sisters were still alive, but since my sisters fled in fear, he told me to search and find them. I had to stay alive. I had to protect my only family left. But as I started running desperately between enemies, searching for my beloved sisters, I got knocked out. I have no memory of what happened, I know not why I fell into unconsciousness.

When I came to my senses, I was far from home. I could see smoke from the distance, between the trees. I could see the clear, dark sky above me, the blood-like moon rising above the leaves. After a while of thinking it over, I realized I had arrived in the woods of Gloor. Soon, a pair of yellow, glowing eyes was looking upon me. I saw a beast... with long, gray hair coming out of every inch of its body, its ears sticking up like a pair of horns, its chest bursting forward with pride. Its silver, crescent-shaped fangs seemed to be polished by a top-level blacksmith. I had seen a wolf before, and believe me, this was no ordinary wolf. It was an alpha : the pure blood leader of a wolf pack.

The place it led me to was filled with rocks, from tiny bits of dust to giant boulders. The alpha was standing on the highest one, watching over his pack. A long, sharp, loud howl woke me to reality once again, As I saw countless wolves approach, I did not feel fear.. but something else. I felt like I knew these animals since forevers, like I grew up with them.. like I was one of them. For the first time in my life, I felt I was somewhere I belonged. This strange feeling was interrupted by a strong pain. My right shoulder started to intensely grow hot. When I came to realize it, I was bitten by the alpha. Wether it was while it carried me or after that, wether it did it on purpose or not, wether it picked me out of the crowd or it's just how it turned out, none of that mattered. The only thing that mattered to me right now was that I was bitten.

Legend says that once bitten by an alpha, one becomes a half-wolf, completing one's transformation at the first coming full moon, everyone knows these stories. I never believed in mystic things but I could literally feel that this was real.

I was indeed becoming what people would call ... a Werewolf...

End of the first chapter.

Voi posta urmatorul capitol cand il termin. Avand in vedere ca nu imi merge netul acasa, probabil voi posta de pe telefon, deci in maxim 3-4 zile de cand termin capitolul.

[Imagine: Wo_LF.jpg]

(\__/) Don't
(^.^) Kill
(") (") The
(") (") Bunny >.<

Răspunsuri în acest subiect
A human wolf's tale. - de SouL_ReapeR - 04-05-2013, 02:21 AM
RE: A human wolf's tale. - de pheobyte - 05-05-2013, 06:56 PM
RE: A human wolf's tale. - de Yami - 06-05-2013, 09:22 AM
RE: A human wolf's tale. - de SouL_ReapeR - 07-05-2013, 04:53 PM
RE: A human wolf's tale. - de Yami - 10-05-2013, 06:18 PM

Subiecte de discuție similare...
Subiect: Autor Răspunsuri: Vizite: Ultimul răspuns
  Still human beings (SF) Wastedtime 3 2.508 02-09-2012, 10:03 AM
Ultimul răspuns: Erina Ozaki
  The Tale of the Red Shinigami [part 1] Liar 0 1.577 24-07-2011, 10:46 PM
Ultimul răspuns: Liar
  ~Vampire~Knight ~The love between a human and a vampire~ Iryna 5 4.673 09-07-2010, 05:08 PM
Ultimul răspuns: Flash
  Moleculele tale prezente in trupul meu chrissta 57 45.777 19-09-2009, 01:02 PM
Ultimul răspuns: Summer
  A dragon tale... DragonForce 0 2.778 05-08-2009, 12:39 PM
Ultimul răspuns: DragonForce

Utilizatori care citesc acest subiect:
1 Vizitator(i)