Nu ești un membru încă? Înregistrează-te acum!
Creează un cont nou  

One Night in a Million

Rated: Mature - contains sexual content
Genre: Romance
Oneshot
Manga: Vampire Knight
Characters: Kaname x Yuuki

Disclaimer: I do not own Vampire Knight or its characters

One Night in a Million

She watched herself in the mirror. Her hair was wet, and drops of water were falling on her bare shoulders. She moved the towel through her hair, trying to dry it. The towel which had embraced her body had fallen to the ground.

Her hands stretched out and picked up a silk nightgown. It was red, and it curved on her body. The moment she saw herself full-length in the mirror, she knew that he would like it. She giggled, and couldn’t stop admiring the ring on her finger. It still brought fresh memories.

She always knew that she would live an eternity by his side. She always knew that one day she would wear a lovely wedding dress, and he would wait for her at the altar. But she never thought it would happen so fast.

A few months before, she was taken by her fiancé to a place he’d always promised that he would take her. He took her to the place where roses bloomed once every ten years. It was the most beautiful view she’d ever seen.

The real world was stained by people through malicious acts, but what she saw was something she never thought could exist, a corner of the world detached by reality, and unaffected by human hands.

She was surrounded by thousands of red roses. No matter where she looked, she saw the same view: a Heaven painted in green and red. Yuuki kept his hand tight in hers, turned to face him, and with a soft voice, she thanked him and gave him a quick kiss on his lips.

Later, she let go of his hand, and went to the middle of the rose garden. “It’s beautiful, Kaname. Thank you for keeping your promise.”He could see her happy face, and he promised to himself that he would make her even happier.

He came closer to her, and kneeled. She saw the whole scene like it was from a movie. She saw him kneeling in front of her, taking out from his pocket a velvet black box, and her heart stopped beating when he opened it and presented the delicate ring inside.

With an angelic smile on his face, he asked the question:“Yuuki, will you marry me?”

She wanted to say “Silly, aren’t we engaged already?”But when she opened her mouth, she said just “Yes.”

Kaname put the delicate ring on her delicate finger. He rose up on his feet, and whispered in her ear “One day, you will be even happier than today.”

She knew that he would always keep his word, but she never imagined how he could make her happier.

That was until today, when for the second time, she would step into the same garden. Her charming prince was waiting for her under the arch of roses.

She came toward him with slow steps. She wanted to jump into his arms and kiss his lips, but she had to keep the slow pace. Her stepfather was leading her to the altar to give her to the man who would vow faithfulness and love only to her.

After her mind registered the place where her wedding ceremony would take place, her eyes couldn’t stop looking at him, dressed in his white suit, an angelic smile on his lips, his eyes glowing, and she knew that all of these gestures were for her.

With each step she made, she was closer to her dream. When she reached him and took his outstretched hand, she could feel love and warmth through his palm.

Her mind was filled only with thoughts about him. She did not hear the priest at all. Miraculously, when she was asked if she would marry Kaname, she heard for the first time the priest’s words, and with happy tears in her eyes, an audible sound came out from her lips.“Yes.”

“You may kiss the bride,” said the priest. They turned to face each other. Her eyes were still watery. He cupped her face with both of his hands, and bent his head slightly forward.

“I love you!”he whispered upon her lips, before locking them with his own. The moment their lips united to seal the vow they had just made, they totally forgot where they were. In their minds, no guests, no priest, and no father-in-laws were there. They were alone in their paradise.

More than one cough was needed for them to remember about the people around them. Their lips separated, and they turned to their guests, and went to the place where a small reception would be held.

And she was here now, a year after her wedding day, but it was still like yesterday. The memory of them vowing faithfulness to each other was still vivid in her memory.

Since they were a married couple, they loved each other every night. There wasn’t even one when they did not sleep in each other’s warm arms.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
He bought the engagement ring with a month before the proposal. He tried to hide the secret, but her nose was sharp, and had suspected of him that he was hiding something. For days, she had pestered him to tell her what he was thinking of. He’d needed all his talent to avoid her questions.

The day when he had decided to take her to the promised rose garden, he’d needed a lot of effort to drag her there.

“I won’t come with you until you tell me what you’re hiding,”she explained her refusal.

“And you will never know if you won’t come with me.”It was enough to silence her, and to comply with his demand.

He saw her happiness exuding from her pores when she saw the rose garden. When he saw her in the middle of it, the way she spun around, he wanted to come closer to her and ask the question which had stayed on his tongue for a month.

He kneeled in front of his beloved, and finally the question left his lips. Kaname saw tears in her eyes, but it was due to happiness. Like in a dream, he heard her answer. The moment she agreed, the goal of his life was to make her happier than ever.

And he knew how they could have a dream wedding. The place where they got engaged was perfect for their union. So, secretly, he made preparation for their wedding to take place in the rose garden.

On her wedding day, she found out where the ceremony was being held. If she was frustrated that she didn’t know where the ceremony would be, she did not show it. Slowly, step by step, he saw his chosen one coming to him.

He could not describe what he felt when she saw her a few feet away from him wearing a white dress. He could sense that her feelings were a mix between nervousness and happiness.

Maybe his facial expression did not show his nervousness, but the moment when he took her small hand in his, her warmth went through his body and cooled him down.

During the ceremony, he did not pay attention to the priest. His eyes were only upon her. When it was time for him to say “Yes”he spoke loud and clear. With just a simple word, he had claimed her as his woman.

The moment he saw her walking toward the altar, he had wished to lock his lips with hers. He turned his whole body to face her, his hands cupped her face, and he bent to take what he had wanted from the beginning, her lips.

The moment their lips were locked, he forgot about all of those pairs of eyes who watched them. He enjoyed that passionate kiss until dozens of “Coughs” woke him up from his own world. Without his will, he let his lips leave hers, but with the promise that later, when no one would be around, he would have those lips upon his again.

And here he was, a year later, ogling at his wedding ring, and waiting for his loved one to come out of the shower. He wanted to join in, but her warning made him wait for her. Kaname took out from his pocket the velvet black box.

It was her anniversary present. The moment when she stepped out of shower, he would put the necklace around her delicate neck. He saw it a month ago, and decided to buy it in that instant.

Kaname heard a sound, and noticed the door cracked open. A pair of long legs came into his sight, and his words were stuck in his throat.
Kaname’s gaze started from the bottom, and moved up to her head. He saw that her calves were not covered by any kind of cloth.
His gaze went up, and he saw her bare thighs. And when he was eager to see her secret spot, he was disappointed to see it covered by a red fabric.
His disappointment flew out the window soon when he finally saw her completely.

She was wearing a lovely red nightgown which left nothing to the imagination. The upper part of the nightgown was see-through…It was like he was called toward her, and moved his hands and tongue over those…which called him…so eagerly.

He was so immersed in his thoughts that he did not see her coming toward him. He was brought back to reality only when her arms went around his neck.

“Happy anniversary!”she whispered upon his lips, before locking them with hers. He kissed her back passionately. She let out a soft moan, and Kaname took his opportunity to explore her sweet cavern with his tongue.

Did he want to give her an anniversary gift? He did not know anymore. All he knew was the small woman in his arms whose tongue battled with his for dominance. While her hands were locked into his hair, his hands wondered over her body, from her back to her thighs.

Sweets moans escaped her lips, and he was there to swallow them with his mouth.

Suddenly, he found himself thrown onto the bed. He wanted to protest at the loss of her lips, but once again his words were stuck in his throat. The way she looked, with her lips swollen from the kiss, a slight blush on her cheeks, and her lustful eyes, she was ravishing.

He wanted her beneath him, with her tiny red gown out of his sight, writhing naked under his skillful hands. And once again, while he was dreaming at her naked body under his mercy, he did not see her move, not until she was above him, with her lips closer to his mouth.

“You’re late.”She was so close to him. He saw her pink tongue, and wanted to go after it, but she did not give him the pleasure. “I prepared dinner, but you were late, and now the food isn’t good anymore. So, I think I will take my dessert now.”

And with that, she kissed him fiercely. Her pink tongue passed his lips, and stroked his. She was so demanding, hungry, her hands roamed over his body…and he found himself with his hands above his head, tied to the headboard.

“I want to truly enjoy my dessert,”she whispered in his ear. She started kissing him again, from his ear to his jaw, and down on his neck. She licked and nipped his skin, leaving behind small love bites.

She felt his blood rushing through his veins. Her vampire instinct took control over her body, and she sank her teeth into his neck. She sucked his life force, and through it, she felt the love he had for her. She could feel his arousal as well, how he enjoyed being beneath her and under her mercy.

She licked the remains of the blood from his neck, and her mouth took the trail of her hands while she ripped apart his shirt. Her hands caressed his chest and down on his abdomen, while her teeth grazed his skin.

Groans escaped his lips. His arousal was asking for release, his hands wanted to feel her body, but none of these pleasures were granted to him. She drove him crazy with her antics. When he felt her hands at his pants, touching him playfully, he thought he would explode.

Yuuki unzipped his pants and grabbed his shaft. A loud groan escaped his lips. Her mouth made its way from his abdomen back to his neck, and up to his ear.

“Seeing your reaction, I can guess that you like it. Very much, I might add.”Kaname could not answer as her hands were still groping him, and the only sounds coming from him were loud moans.

Her mouth and tongue kissed and licked his pale skin from his ear to his neck, and down to his chest and abdomen. She twisted her tongue over his belly button, and went down to his manhood.

Her hands released him from his confines. She chuckled when she saw him so eager for her.

He could feel her breath close to his shaft. Only a little closer and she would touch him. He moaned in anticipation.

It was like a living thing, calling to her to taste him with her mouth, with her tongue. She closed the distance, and licked the tip of his shaft. The pleasure she brought to him was too much to resist. He wanted to release his hands, to touch her body the way she touched his, but all his moves for release were futile.

She closed her mouth over his manhood, taking him completely into her mouth. She moved her head up and down his shaft.His hips mimicked her motions, and all of this brought him complete pleasure.

She left his body, and removed her lewd underwear. He caught a glimpse of her secret spot, and wanted to release himself and impale his shaft into her waiting passage.

“Today, I want you to let me devour your body,”she said, before straddling him.

Yuuki took his cock in her hands, and positioned it at her entrance. A soft moan escaped her lips when his tip touched her wet entrance. She moved down onto his shaft, and then he was completely inside of her.
She moved up and down. At first, gently, but a slow pace wasn’t what she wished for. She increased the pace, and their release was close for both.

With his hazy eyes, he saw her move above him with frantic moves. Her covered breasts bounced at each move of hers. He wanted to be free, to shred her nightgown to pieces. He wanted to hold her close to his body, to feel her creamy flesh under his hands.

She was tight around his shaft. He felt that if she didn’t slow down her moves, he would have his release. She was far from slowing down.
His length touched a spot she’d never thought could exist. In her lower stomach, she felt an overwhelmingly familiar sensation, and she knew that her climax was near.

He could tell she was close too. He felt her inner walls tighten around his cock. A few more thrusts were enough for both of them to reach their climaxes.

In the midst of their passion, he had released his hands. He did what he had wanted to do from the beginning: he shred to pieces her clothing.
“Yuuki…”It was what he said before capturing her right breast into his mouth. He moved his attention to her other breast, while his hands explored her lower body. Yuuki arched her body, moving her chest closer to his hot mouth. She moaned under his ministrations. This man always knew how to bring her to Heaven.

He turned her around, her back facing him, and with a fast, fluid motion, he impaled his cock into her slick opening. Yuuki moaned loudly at his intrusion.

With a strong and fast pace, he moved in and out of her. Their voices were erotic music, and the smell of sex filled the room. Her sounds filled his ears. His speed, and the force of his thrusts, increased, and did not stop until he did not hear her screaming his name.

“Kaname…”she screamed when another orgasm hit her body with full force. He thrust a few more times, and he reached his climax, filling her body with his seed while his teeth sank into her pale neck.

Her blood and her body were like drugs to him. Every day which passed, he wanted more of her, blood and body. He wanted to possess her, and through her blood, he was ecstatic to know that she shared the same greedy feeling as him. He was her accomplice, and she was his.

They had a full partnership.
Five minutes later, Kaname finally was able to speak.

“Happy anniversary to you too, honey! I think it’s my time to give you your anniversary gift.”He left the bed, found his jacket on the floor, and took out from the inside pocket the velvet black box.

“I saw it, and I thought it fitted you perfectly.”Yuuki opened to box, and found inside a heart-shape pendant. With her slender fingers, she opened the heart.

“We can put the pictures of our children inside of it.”
“Kaname, that’s wonderful. But how did you know?”
“Know what?”

“That I am pregnant with our first child? I don’t remember telling you?”Kaname was surprised to hear her words. He did not suspect anything. He just saw that pendant, and thought she would want something like this.

“I did not know. Are you really pregnant?”She could see pure happiness on his face. She nodded.

“I found out last week. My anniversary gift was the news. What happened earlier was just my dessert,”Kaname smirked at her words.

“Then, I propose to celebrate this wonderful news,”he declared, and his mouth crushed over hers, celebrating the new life with another love session.
[Imagine: 486312-1.jpg]

Subiecte de discuție similare...
Subiect: Autor Răspunsuri: Vizite: Ultimul răspuns
  [+18] Deep in night Nywa 17 8.875 25-12-2012, 04:42 PM
Ultimul răspuns: Nywa
  A night to remember![+16] Ryuu 3 3.328 11-08-2010, 10:49 PM
Ultimul răspuns: A'Svear
  The night of blood and scream [+18] ellamanu 17 9.248 26-12-2009, 11:30 PM
Ultimul răspuns: Hetalia
  If the night seems endless, the day will come soon [vampire] angeliqueVampire 6 3.974 04-08-2009, 02:21 PM
Ultimul răspuns: angeliqueVampire

Utilizatori care citesc acest subiect:
1 Vizitator(i)