Nu ești un membru încă? Înregistrează-te acum!
Creează un cont nou  

Letter to Santa Generator

Dear Santa Claus,

This year, I have been a very manipulative little girl. I have sometimes cheated, and I have always helped my mommy with their homework. And I always say thank you, which makes me seem like I care, and so I deserve lots of presents this year!

Please bring all this stuff for me and the people in my life: For my mommy, please bring earrings. For my daddy, please bring a new money clip. For my big brother, please bring Barbie. For my doggy, please bring breath mints. Oh � and for my baby sitter, please bring some coupons.

Now about me! Please bring me all of the Scooby Doo toilet paper, and front row tickets to Eminem � plus backstage passes so I can get behind the scenes! Oh, and please don�t forget to bring my jet-ski. But if you can�t, just remember that more than anything Santa, what I really really want is just $100,000,000!

Anyway, I hope you like the cognac I left out for you.

Sincerely,

Alistar

PS: Please say hello to Ralph, the heartless Elfin slavemaster.

PPS: Oh yeah, and remember my friend? She has been a really selfish cry-baby all year long and doesn�t deserve any Christmas presents. So please don�t forget to put homework in their stocking. Thanks!
[Imagine: 2md5fuh.jpg]
Flowers whisper "Beauty!" to the world, even as they fade, wilt, fall.
[Imagine: 8795829.png] [Imagine: 8795849.png]

Dear Santa Claus,

This year, I have been a very manipulative little TV watcher. I have not murdered, and I have never helped my sister with their homework. And I always say thank you, which makes me seem like I care, and so I deserve lots of presents this year!

Please bring all this stuff for me and the people in my life: For my mommy, please bring perfume. For my daddy, please bring a new money clip. For my little sister, please bring Barbie. For my hampster, please bring kibble. Oh � and for my mail man, please bring some coupons.

Now about me! Please bring me all of the Harry Potter action figures, and front row tickets to Eminem � plus backstage passes so I can get autographs! Oh, and please don�t forget to bring my amputee Afghan orphan. But if you can�t, just remember that more than anything Santa, what I really really want is just $100,000,000!

Anyway, I hope you like the pudding I left out for you.

Sincerely,

The Devil

PS: Please say Merry Christmas to the baby Jesus.

PPS: Oh yeah, and remember Enma Ai? She has been a really corrupt cry-baby all year long and doesn�t deserve any Christmas presents. So please don�t forget to put homework in their stocking. Thanks!
21 So cool . I LOVE IT !!19
[Imagine: ItachiSig.jpg]

Dear Obese Trespassing Altruist,

This year, I have been a very bad little advertising tampon. I have sometimes murdered, and I have never helped my mommy’s “special friend” with their pyramid schemes. And I always say thank you, which makes me seem like I care, and so I deserve lots of blank checks this year!

Please bring all this stuff for me and the people in my life: For my mommy, please bring Valium. For my daddy, please bring a new topaz-studded ass plug. For my big brother, please bring Legos. For my doggy, please bring breath mints. Oh – and for my cleaning lady, please bring some worthless tchotchkes.

Now about me! Please bring me all of the Spongebob Squarepants toilet paper, and front row tickets to Eminem – plus backstage passes so I can get autographs! Oh, and please don’t forget to bring my Lamborghini Diablo VT 6.0. But if you can’t, just remember that more than anything Santa, what I really really want is just $100,000,000!

Anyway, I hope you like the Jell-O I left out for you.

Breathlessly,

Roxana

PS: Please say hi to Ralph, the heartless Elfin slavemaster.

PPS: Oh yeah, and remember Alexa? She has been a really perverted coprophile all year long and doesn’t deserve any Christmas presents. So please don’t forget to put dog shit in their stocking. Thanks!

Well..21))
The melody of logic always plays the notes of truth.
My anime list

[imghttp://i.imgur.com/i5bbM.jpg[/img]
@Fiction: Fara imagini atat de mari la semnatura. Resize 'em. Thanks.

My dear mos Craciun

This year I had been a very good boy and the only wish that I want you to grant for me is to give me a motorbike so that I can arrive faster to college and to make everyone jealous.

Thank you for your assignment.
Your good little boy
Looper

P.S. sorry for this short letter and hope to hear your ringing bell or reindeer as soon as possible and don't forget to bring me a new cereal box
[Imagine: cereal-guy-o.gif]

Subiecte de discuție similare...
Subiect: Autor Răspunsuri: Vizite: Ultimul răspuns
  Breakup Letter Generator Katsu 15 8.836 17-05-2014, 02:25 PM
Ultimul răspuns: Andy :3
  Suicide note generator Lia 36 42.993 01-05-2014, 03:03 PM
Ultimul răspuns: cartof
  Evil plan generator Lia 31 35.115 24-09-2012, 07:13 PM
Ultimul răspuns: MajinCloud

Utilizatori care citesc acest subiect:
1 Vizitator(i)