Animezup - forum manga si anime

Versiunea completă: Letter to Santa Generator
Momentan vizualizezi versiunea simplificată a conținutului publicat. Vizualizează versiunea completă a acestuia.
Pagini: 1 2
Bun, e simplu. Aveti aici un generator care elaboreaza o scrisoare completa catre Mos Craciun. Chit ca suntem in mai, voi puteti primi cadourile pe 4 iulie. Oh, sa nu va uitati prietenii, pentru ca au un paragraf special in scrisoare. <3

Dear Obese Trespassing Altruist,

This year, I have been a very good little advertising tampon. I have not murdered, and I have often helped my mommy’s “special friend” with their taxes. And I always say thank you, which makes me seem like I care, and so I deserve lots of age-inappropriate pants this year!

Please bring all this stuff for me and the people in my life: For my mommy, please bring fruit leather panties. For my daddy, please bring a new razor. For my big brother, please bring fingernail polish. For my hampster, please bring non-surgical sterilization. Oh – and for my mail man, please bring some work ethic.

Now about me! Please bring me all of the Spongebob Squarepants pajamas, and front row tickets to Britney Spears – plus backstage passes so I can get airborne Chlamydia! Oh, and please don’t forget to bring my pony. But if you can’t, just remember that more than anything Santa, what I really really want is just $10,000,000!

Anyway, I hope you like the cognac I left out for you.

Breathlessly,

Your mother

PS: Please say hello to Ralph, the heartless Elfin slavemaster.

PPS: Oh yeah, and remember Lia? She has been a really perverted vivisection hobbyist all year long and doesn’t deserve any Christmas presents. So please don’t forget to put homework in their stocking. Thanks!

Sa va aud, hobbitilor. Smile

PS: Ahahahaha. <3
Dear Santa Claus,

This year, I have been a very passive aggressive little girl. I have compulsively lied, and I have often helped my mommy with their chores. And I always say thank you, which makes me polite, and so I deserve lots of presents this year!

Please bring all this stuff for me and the people in my life: For my mommy, please bring earrings. For my daddy, please bring a new money clip. For my big brother, please bring Barbie. For my doggy, please bring a chew toy. Oh – and for my mail man, please bring some coupons.

Now about me! Please bring me all of the Scooby Doo breakfast cereal, and front row tickets to Eminem – plus backstage passes so I can get behind the scenes! Oh, and please don’t forget to bring my Lamborghini Diablo VT 6.0. But if you can’t, just remember that more than anything Santa, what I really really want is just $100,000,000!

Anyway, I hope you like the cake I left out for you.

Sincerely,

Aggie, the cutest

PS: Please say hi to Rudolph.

PPS: Oh yeah, and remember Georgiana? She has been a really naughty cry-baby all year long and deserves 2ne1's new album. So please don’t forget to put that in their stocking. Thanks!

I believe he already likes me. :3
(20-05-2012, 11:02 AM)History A scris: [ -> ]PPS: Oh yeah, and remember Lia? She has been a really perverted vivisection hobbyist all year long and doesn’t deserve any Christmas presents. So please don’t forget to put homework in their stocking. Thanks!

24 Joke's on you, I don't have homework 21

Dear Pagan Troll,

This year, I have been a very materialistic little advertising tampon. I have compulsively murdered, and I have never helped my mommy’s “special friend” with their taxes. And I always say thank you, which makes me seem like I care, and so I deserve lots of love this year!

Please bring all this stuff for me and the people in my life: For my mommy, please bring daddy’s testicles in a vise. For my daddy, please bring a new topaz-studded ass plug. For my big brother, please bring Barbie. For my doggy, please bring a homeopathic heartworm remedy. Oh – and for my mail man, please bring some fruit cake.

Now about me! Please bring me all of the Scooby Doo videos, and front row tickets to Eminem – plus backstage passes so I can get behind the scenes! Oh, and please don’t forget to bring my pool. But if you can’t, just remember that more than anything Santa, what I really really want is just $100,000,000!

Anyway, I hope you like the eight-ball I left out for you.

Love,

Azazel

PS: Please say Merry Christmas to the baby Jesus.

PPS: Oh yeah, and remember Bitch? She has been a really perverted cry-baby all year long and doesn’t deserve any Christmas presents. So please don’t forget to put dog shit in their stocking. Thanks!
Dear Satan Claus – Devourer of Children’s Souls,

This year, I have been a very manipulative little girl. I have sometimes murdered, and I have always helped my mommy with their taxes. And I always say thank you, which makes me seem like I care, and so I deserve lots of blank checks this year!

Please bring all this stuff for me and the people in my life: For my mommy, please bring earrings. For my daddy, please bring a new money clip. For my big brother, please bring fingernail polish. For my doggy, please bring breath mints. Oh – and for my mail man, please bring some fruit cake.

Now about me! Please bring me all of the Harry Potter breakfast cereal, and front row tickets to Eminem – plus backstage passes so I can get behind the scenes! Oh, and please don’t forget to bring my pool. But if you can’t, just remember that more than anything Santa, what I really really want is just $100,000,000!

Anyway, I hope you like the pudding I left out for you.

Yours,

S

PS: Please say hi to Ralph, the heartless Elfin slavemaster.

PPS: Oh yeah, and remember Ade? She has been a really selfish cry-baby all year long and doesn’t deserve any Christmas presents. So please don’t forget to put homework in their stocking. Thanks!

Muahaha, geniala chestia asta 21
Dear Santa Claus,

This year, I have been a very manipulative little advertising tampon. I have compulsively lied, and I have never helped my mommy’s “special friend” with their pyramid schemes. And I always say thank you, which makes me seem like I care, and so I deserve lots of presents this year!

Please bring all this stuff for me and the people in my life: For my mommy, please bring the onset of menopause. For my daddy, please bring a new neck tie. For my big sister, please bring a soccer ball. For my hampster, please bring a homeopathic heartworm remedy. Oh – and for my cleaning lady, please bring some work ethic.

Now about me! Please bring me all of the Scooby Doo videos, and front row tickets to Eminem – plus backstage passes so I can get autographs! Oh, and please don’t forget to bring my Lamborghini Diablo VT 6.0. But if you can’t, just remember that more than anything Santa, what I really really want is just $100,000,000!

Anyway, I hope you like the cognac I left out for you.

Love,

Daria

PS: Please say Merry Christmas to Mrs. Claus.

PPS: Oh yeah, and remember Narnia? She has been a really naughty cry-baby all year long and doesn’t deserve any Christmas presents. So please don’t forget to put coal in their stocking. Thanks!

Dear Santa Claus,

This year, I have been a very good little girl. I have sometimes lied, and I have rarely helped my daddy with their taxes. And I always say thank you, which makes me polite, and so I deserve lots of presents this year!

Please bring all this stuff for me and the people in my life: For my mommy, please bring earrings. For my daddy, please bring a new money clip. For my big brother, please bring a soccer ball. For my doggy, please bring non-surgical sterilization. Oh – and for my case worker, please bring some fruit cake.

Now about me! Please bring me all of the Scooby Doo videos, and front row tickets to Eminem – plus backstage passes so I can get autographs! Oh, and please don’t forget to bring my Lamborghini Diablo VT 6.0. But if you can’t, just remember that more than anything Santa, what I really really want is just $100,000,000!

Anyway, I hope you like the pudding I left out for you.

Sincerely,

Senji's fan

PS: Please say hello to the baby Jesus.

PPS: Oh yeah, and remember SATANA? He has been a really naughty cry-baby all year long and doesn’t deserve any Christmas presents. So please don’t forget to put homework in their stocking. Thanks!
Well pe langa faptul ca am murit de ras cand am creat-o, sper s aradeti si voi:

Dear Santa Claus,

This year, I have been a very good little boy. I have not lied, and I have always helped my brother with their pyramid schemes. And I always say thank you, which makes me nice, and so I deserve lots of love this year!

Please bring all this stuff for me and the people in my life: For my mommy, please bring perfume. For my daddy, please bring a new money clip. For my big brother, please bring a soccer ball. For my doggy, please bring a chew toy. Oh – and for my case worker, please bring some fruit cake.

Now about me! Please bring me all of the Scooby Doo action figures, and front row tickets to Eminem – plus backstage passes so I can get autographs! Oh, and please don’t forget to bring my pool. But if you can’t, just remember that more than anything Santa, what I really really want is just $100,000,000!

Anyway, I hope you like the cookies I left out for you.

Sincerely,

Matt

PS: Please say Merry Christmas to Rudolph.

PPS: Oh yeah, and remember nesimtitu din clasa? He has been a really selfish dork all year long and doesn’t deserve any Christmas presents. So please don’t forget to put sticks in their stocking. Thanks!
Dear Satan Claus – Devourer of Children’s Souls,

This year, I have been a very passive aggressive little girl. I have sometimes lied, and I have rarely helped my mommy with their pyramid schemes. And I always say thank you, which makes me seem like I care, and so I deserve lots of presents this year!

Please bring all this stuff for me and the people in my life: For my mommy, please bring daddy’s testicles in a vise. For my daddy, please bring a new topaz-studded ass plug. For my big brother, please bring a soccer ball. For my doggy, please bring a chew toy. Oh – and for my pool boy, please bring some fruit cake.

Now about me! Please bring me all of the Spider Man breakfast cereal, and front row tickets to Eminem – plus backstage passes so I can get autographs! Oh, and please don’t forget to bring my Lamborghini Diablo VT 6.0. But if you can’t, just remember that more than anything Santa, what I really really want is just $100,000,000!

Anyway, I hope you like the cookies I left out for you.

Love,

Adi R.

PS: Please say hello to Ralph, the heartless Elfin slavemaster.

PPS: Oh yeah, and remember Daria? She has been a really perverted weener all year long and doesn’t deserve any Christmas presents. So please don’t forget to put coal in their stocking. Thanks!

Dunno ce-am scris acolo, dar sunt sigura de ultima parte!
Dear Pagan Troll,

This year, I have been a very manipulative little TV watcher. I have not murdered, and I have never helped my brother with their homework. And I always say thank you, which makes me seem like I care, and so I deserve lots of age-inappropriate pants this year!

Please bring all this stuff for me and the people in my life: For my mommy, please bring the onset of menopause. For my daddy, please bring a new money clip. For my big brother, please bring methodone. For my doggy, please bring non-surgical sterilization. Oh – and for my case worker, please bring some work ethic.

Now about me! Please bring me all of the Spongebob Squarepants pajamas, and front row tickets to Eminem – plus backstage passes so I can get autographs! Oh, and please don’t forget to bring my pony. But if you can’t, just remember that more than anything Santa, what I really really want is just $100,000,000!

Anyway, I hope you like the eight-ball I left out for you.

Breathlessly,

Nykky

PS: Please say hello to Rudolph.

PPS: Oh yeah, and remember Smoky? He has been a really perverted dork all year long and doesn’t deserve any Christmas presents. So please don’t forget to put dog shit in their stocking. Thanks!
Pagini: 1 2