Nu ești un membru încă? Înregistrează-te acum!
Creează un cont nou  

Guess the book

Jocurilor în prosceniu. De-aici, premiile date
De urmaşii lui Theseos celor talentaţi ce-n tîrguri
Şi pe la răspîntii-nşiră saltanatul lor cel vesel
Şi-ameţiţi de băutură şi de chiote, pe pajişti
Fragede, se-ntrec să salte pe umflatele burdufuri,
Unse ÅŸi alunecoase.
[Imagine: subpagenav02_r1_c1.gif]

I am a lying asshole and a troll.

Virgil - Bucolicele, poate data viitoare ai curtoazia sa nu pui citate obscure, nu toti ii citim pe poetii romani din antichitate. Nici nu as fi recunoscut ca e vorba de Virgil, desi am citit Eneida cand eram copil.

“You will be required to do wrong no matter where you go. It is the basic condition of life, to be required to violate your own identity. At some time, every creature which lives must do so. It is the ultimate shadow, the defeat of creation; this is the curse at work, the curse that feeds on all life. Everywhere in the universe.”
[Imagine: sigforme.png]

probabil n-ai primit niciodata
telegramele mele sau poate
nu credeai ca e vital cand
lumea mea se descompunea
in ceasuri si goluri
de mine

au imbatranit in cadente
si sentimentele mele
sub greutatea
atator vieti netraite...

Clicky

Phillip K. ***** - Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheeps?

" If your feelings are still what they were last April, tell me so at once. My affections and wishes have not changed, but one word from you will silence me forever. If, however, your feelings have changed, I will have to tell you: you have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on. "
[Imagine: I_Support_Imagination_stamp_by_c3ph31d.gif] [Imagine: 695027nqwnxm77i3.gif][Imagine: Stamp___Not_Feminine_by_foxlee.png]
[Imagine: tumblr_m8qx755uMl1r49gcn.gif]

Jane Austen- Pride and Prejudice

" Life is a storm, my young friend. You will bask in the sunlight one moment, be shattered on the rocks the next. What makes you a man is what you do when that storm comes. You must look into that storm and shout as you did in Rome. Do your worst, for I will do mine! Then the fates will know you as we know you: as Albert Mondego, the man!"
She's wiskey in a teacup.

The Count of Monte Cristo, Alexandre Dumas

"I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
Death thought about it.
CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE."

lumea mea se descompunea
in ceasuri si goluri
de mine

au imbatranit in cadente
si sentimentele mele
sub greutatea
atator vieti netraite...

Clicky

E Sourcery de Terry Pratchett

No, I don't think I will kiss you, although you need kissing, badly. That's what's wrong with you. You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how.[...]
I'll think of it tomorrow, at Tara. I can stand it then. Tomorrow, I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day."

Terry Pratchett - Sourcery
A very interesting book, in my humble opinion.
Se pare ca am venit prea tarziu in fine. Pentru Aly este din Gone with the wind, Rhett Butler ii spune asta lui Scarlett:X

Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come.

A game of thrones, the Night's watch's vows when the new black brothers join the order. First book in the AsoIaF saga.

They'd heard it all, the dead: crying children, wailing widows, confessions, condemnations, questions that they could never answer; Halloween dares, raving drunks-invoking the ghosts or just apologizing for drawing breath; would-be witches, chanting at indifferent spirits, tourists rubbing the old tombstones with paper and charcoal like curious dogs scratching at the grave to get in.
Funerals, confirmations, communions, weddings, square dances, heart attacks, junior-high hand jobs, wakes gone awry, vandalism, Handel's Messiah, a birth, a murder, eighty-three Passion plays,
eighty-five Christmas pageants, a dozen brides barking over tombstones like taffeta sea lions as the best man gave it to them dog style, and now and again, couples who needed something dark and
smelling of damp earth to give their sex life a jolt: the dead had heard it.

lumea mea se descompunea
in ceasuri si goluri
de mine

au imbatranit in cadente
si sentimentele mele
sub greutatea
atator vieti netraite...

Clicky

The Stupidest Angel
-Christopher Moore

Next:

Marin se îndreptă, gemând uşor. Avu viziunea unui calculator gigantic care îi ţinea sub control pe toţi conducătorii speciei umane. Reflectând asupra trecutului, îşi dădu seama că maşina avusese o problemă aproape insolubilă: cea a propriei securităţi. Dar găsise o soluţie de o cruzime care întrecea orice imaginaţie: folosindu-se de cei doi agenţi principali ai săi, Slater şi Marele Judecător, Creierul anihilase toate persoanele care-l ajutaseră să se ascundă şi în acelaşi timp îşi convinsese agenţii că masacrele în serie aveau drept scop sincer propria lui distrugere. Convingerea inoculată era de nedezrădăcinat. Pe măsură ce se acumulau asasinatele, deveneau din ce în ce mai siguri că acţiunile lor erau juste. Dar, de fapt, Creierul era singurul beneficiar al acestei campanii prelungite şi inutile.

Imperiul marelui judecator de van Vogt.
Revin cu un fragment mai tarziu
[Imagine: subpagenav02_r1_c1.gif]

I am a lying asshole and a troll.

Subiecte de discuție similare...
Subiect: Autor Răspunsuri: Vizite: Ultimul răspuns
  Guess the movie Wunderbar 477 170.179 29-06-2014, 11:45 AM
Ultimul răspuns: Ozymandias

Utilizatori care citesc acest subiect:
1 Vizitator(i)