Nu ești un membru încă? Înregistrează-te acum!
Creează un cont nou  

Arta Femeii cu Mustata

Salutare femeilor cu mustata, azi am decis sa va dau cateva idei ce sa faceti cu o figurina si un smartphone.

[Imagine: clone-trooper-toy-photography-3.jpg]

[Imagine: clone-trooper-toy-photography-5.jpg]

[Imagine: clone-trooper-toy-photography-7.jpg]

[Imagine: clone-trooper-toy-photography-8.jpg]

[Imagine: clone-trooper-toys-5.jpg]

Asa ca eu sant tatal 'vostru', femeie cu mustata !!

Crazy-monkey-emoticon-206 Ohh! C`mon! Give me a break! Cum sa fi tu tatal lor?!? Esti mama! Cu mustata!!! 24 Ce ciudat a sunat asta! 24 Crazy-monkey-emoticon-154
Moving like the speed of sound
      Feet can`t keep on the ground
                        Can`t stay in one place
                              Keep moving like a bullet train...

[Imagine: a17504639be4b10d04424d855865eb53.gif][Imagine: A5D0F5D61805ED04AAC6EC72A0549F025BF7966A]
”Know that the only people you can save like that are the ones that survive.”

Salutare betivule adica betiva cu mustata... ai auzit de noul alcool, acum si in format de praff..? Acum ai sansa sa tragi o liniuta fara sa te prinda garda.

[Imagine: powedered-alcohol-2.jpg]

Citat:What's worse than going to a concert, sporting event, etc. and having to pay $10, $15, $20 for a mixed drink with tax and tip. Are you kidding me?! Take Palcohol into the venue and enjoy a mixed drink for a fraction of the cost.

We've been talking about drinks so far. But we have found adding Palcohol to food is so much fun. Sprinkle Palcohol on almost any dish and give it an extra kick. Some of our favorites are the Kamikaze in guacamole, Rum on a BBQ sandwich, Cosmo on a salad and Vodka on eggs in the morning to start your day off right. Experiment. Palcohol is great on so many foods. Remember, you have to add Palcohol AFTER a dish is cooked as the alcohol will burn off if you cook with it...and that defeats the whole purpose.

Special pentru voi fetele mele cu mustate...

O coicidenta mare intre acest topic si cel cel care a castigat eurovizionul.

Asa ca fi femeia cu mustata !

Utilizatori care citesc acest subiect:
1 Vizitator(i)