Nu ești un membru încă? Înregistrează-te acum!
Creează un cont nou  

7 minutes in heaven: Death Note Style

Am gasit un test marfa.
Link-http://memegen.net/view/show/9332

My result:

[Imagine: Lawliet.jpg]

If you like him:
You pulled out a spoon from the hat. "A... spoon? " You say, more to yourself then to the other occupants in the room. You feel a tap on your shoulder and see L standing over you with his index finger pressed to his lips. You think to yourself, 'cute?' It was the only word you could think of to describe the look on his pale face. He then motions with his hand for you to follow him. You do and he leads you to a closet and the girl, Misa, you heard her name was, closed the door on you both. L had his hands in his pockets and was looking at you with his unblinking eyes. "Uh..."
'Smoooth' You think to yourself. You then hastily hold the spoon out to him. "Your spoon!" You say not looking at his face.
You feel his hand over yours as he takes the spoon. You look up and see he has the spoon in his mouth. You smile at him and lean in to kiss him on the cheek, but he moves his head slightly and you end up kissing him on the lips.
Blushing, you pull back and notice that L had the spoon in his hand.
The door suddenly opened to reveal Misa. "Tims up!" She yelled snickering at you which only made you blush more.

If you don't like him:
You pick up what appears to be a spoon. "Honestly," You turn to the people in the room. "A spoon? " You see L stand up from where he was curled up in his chair. You felt a shiver run down your spin. 'Not him' You think to yourself unconsiously backing away. You felt Misa pushing you into the closet with L and she shut the door.
You glare at him. "All right. You stay right where you are and I'll stay where I am and all shall go well." L raised his hands in defense and leaned up against the opposite side of the closet of you. Finally seven minutes were up and you ran out of the closet.

Evident e 'If you like him' xD Genial testu'.
[Imagine: 61516723.png]
LSHTCCOMNAIWEDA
Which translates to: Laughing so hard that coke came out my nose and I wasn't even drinking any.

Thanks Mimi x3 !

You pulled out a pen. Not something completely odd. Light stood up and you looked him over. "Hot-very." You grin to yourself. Misa seems to be extremely unhappy with what you have gotten and refuses to take you both to the closet. L ends up getting up and shoving you both in the closet before closing the door. You both are standing there awkwardly before Light asks you, "So, what do you want to do?" You shrug at his question.
He sighs and decides to take matters into his own hands. He grabs your shoulders and pins you against the door of the closet. He kisses you roughly and you wonder if he feels the same way about you as you do him.
You don't even notice seven minutes have gone by and when th door opens you don't realize it until you fall to the ground with Light on top of you. L looks down at th both of you and Misa does not appear to be present in the room at the moment. You stand up quickly and go back to where you had been sitting blushing a bright shade of red.
[center][Imagine: 2isxfr.jpg][/center]
Mulţumesc, Abbeh. Ly <3.

[center][Imagine: lh4lc.gif][/center]

If you like him:
You pulled out a spoon from the hat. "A... spoon?" You say, more to yourself then to the other occupants in the room. You feel a tap on your shoulder and see L standing over you with his index finger pressed to his lips. You think to yourself, 'cute?' It was the only word you could think of to describe the look on his pale face. He then motions with his hand for you to follow him. You do and he leads you to a closet and the girl, Misa, you heard her name was, closed the door on you both. L had his hands in his pockets and was looking at you with his unblinking eyes. "Uh..."
'Smoooth' You think to yourself. You then hastily hold the spoon out to him. "Your spoon!" You say not looking at his face.
You feel his hand over yours as he takes the spoon. You look up and see he has the spoon in his mouth. You smile at him and lean in to kiss him on the cheek, but he moves his head slightly and you end up kissing him on the lips.
Blushing, you pull back and notice that L had the spoon in his hand.
The door suddenly opened to reveal Misa. "Tims up!" She yelled snickering at you which only made you blush more.
[Imagine: eKyCOTm.png]

If I could tear you from the ceiling,
I'd freeze us both in time.
And find a brand new way of seeing,
Your eyes forever glued to mine.

Subiecte de discuție similare...
Subiect: Autor Răspunsuri: Vizite: Ultimul răspuns
  Which Death Note Character Are You? Ryuu 90 38.519 17-06-2012, 09:45 PM
Ultimul răspuns: Ciquita
  Poze Death Note Miranda. 3 3.880 02-02-2012, 09:24 PM
Ultimul răspuns: Flash
  Style Miranda. 1 2.158 19-08-2011, 12:38 AM