Nu ești un membru încă? Înregistrează-te acum!
Creează un cont nou  

Dawn of the heroes

Hey, guys, I came back with the next chapter, so enjoy the next chapter. 

Chapter I - Ascension

Nero: We made our way to the stairs leading to the attic and roof. The trail of the "creatures" as I call them was terrifying for him, but not for me. I got used to this. Killing and hunting them in order to obtain answers.
'What the hell is going on here?' Asked my fellow.
'I don't think I can answer precisely.' I said examining some bodies around us. I don't know why I had the feeling that something was missing.
Him: We went up the stairs leading to my room which was in the attic. Every dead body from the yard belonged to people who I had never ever met before, but had a connection with that big guy. The bodies looked very strange to me. Like they were not humans anymore.
'Who or what are they?' I asked. 
 On the top of the stairs, Nero looked on his right and showed me the view from the distance of the train rail. Near it some folks were wandering around like they were drunk or something.
'They were once men and women...' mumbled Nero. 'But something changed and turned them into hunters...Always wanting to turn all people who are not like them.'
'Into what?'
Nero looked to me and in his brown eyes I had seen the pain and the stress.

'I like to call them "creatures" because zombies are not, that's for sure. Anyways now you know the answer.' Said Nero and went down the stairs. 
'Wait!'

Nero: 'Wait!'
I was surprised of his reaction at the beginning, but I didn't cared that much since my purpose was a different one. I've headed to the room with the giant hoping to find something to help me. 
'Nero,please wait!'
I tried to ignore him in the moment I had seen the body of the hammered guy. Turning his body on the back I had seen his eyes through his black mask. Those big white eyes made me feel empty. Looking at the hammer, a weird symbol catches my eyes. A small silver hexagon. I took my phone, photographed it and sent it via message.
'Interesting' I whispered. '
Are you deaf or what?' He shouted at me.
I've risen up on my feet and I looked at him. 'What do you think I'm doing, my dear Adrian? You think that I am wasting my time?' I asked.
'No, but...'
'Then let me do my job!'
Adrian: His coldness surprised me. Somehow he has changed. I could feel it. Also I had noticed another thing: He still cares for me even if we didn't kept in touch for a very long time.
[Imagine: tumblr_mra5mj78VK1seq1xdo1_500.gif]
Please tell me why!
Am I a savior, meant to save us all?
The people cry!
They want an end
A curtain call!

Răspunsuri în acest subiect
Dawn of the heroes - de Nero19 - 09-05-2020, 05:41 AM
RE: Dawn of the heroes - de Nero19 - 10-05-2020, 05:03 AM
RE: Dawn of the heroes - de Nero19 - 11-05-2020, 07:00 AM
RE: Dawn of the heroes - de Nero19 - 15-05-2020, 04:18 PM
RE: Dawn of the heroes - de Erina Ozaki - 01-10-2020, 07:09 PM