Nu ești un membru încă? Înregistrează-te acum!
Creează un cont nou  

S*x, rape, kill, hug v2.

I'll hug you first because I haven't seen you in ages, I will sex you up cause it ain't called rape unless you don't agree with it, I will hug you again after, share my cigarettes with you, make you a nice salad and I won't kill you cause after all you're my friend 19

La la la la, candy?
[Imagine: sigforme.png]

probabil n-ai primit niciodata
telegramele mele sau poate
nu credeai ca e vital cand
lumea mea se descompunea
in ceasuri si goluri
de mine

au imbatranit in cadente
si sentimentele mele
sub greutatea
atator vieti netraite...

Clicky

Aww.

I'd bear hug you because you're nice, adorable, smart, friendly and I really admire you and all the things you're doing. Also, ne stim de ceva ani si chiar daca n-am vorbit foarte mult nu trebuie sa fii geniu ca sa-ti dai seama ca esti o persoana super. *tight hug*

This thread is seems like fun so it would be a shame to let it die just like that.
[Imagine: sdfbnm.png]

Despite your best efforts, people are going to be hurt when it's time for them to be hurt.
~ Haruki Murakami~

I will hug you.
Esti de treaba si vorbareata (ma bucur ca nu-s singura). Nu cred ca ai nimic cu nimeni si nici nu cauti acul in carul cu fan, ceea ce e de admirat.
And if you want to have sex with me, it will be my pleasure to accept.

Acum sa vad cine o sa ma omoare, daca nu moare topic-ul pana atunci.
"Forgive you? Why? It's not like I'm mad or anything. You were the one who got angry; just like you said, I was being too nosy. I've always been like that, not knowing my boundaries. I'm the type who'll water a plant til it drowns."
- Yokozawa Takafumi no Baai, vol. 2

Kill of horse!
You serve your very lord Lucifer and blablabla and you tried to hit on my very husband stupid asshole Costin! And you hate cats as mush as I don't. Oh, and for the fact that you don't talk to me on skype Msadtroll
Meh, I would hug you, you're awesome, my very apprentice!
C'mon, kill me.
[Imagine: 302xdzc.jpg]
Voi, nepasatori de moarte, dispretuitori de viata,
Ce-ati probat cu-avantul vostru lumii pusa in mirare,
Ca din vultur vultur naste, din stejar stejar rasare!

Thanks, thanks. Sorry for not talking with you, my fans love me more than I thought!
:Kizaru:

I will rape you first, because you are awesome and very cool.
I will hug your raped body because I can.
I will sex your whole mind while I will kill you with a knife.
This is my love for you, dear Storm.

Post-script: I love when you kill me so hard. I feel alive!
LUCIFER IS PROUD OF YOU!
:Kizaru:

/edit @Costin, you replied too late.
AND I DIDN'T TRIED ANYTHING! YOU BASTARD! YOU LIAR! Stop with this shit! If I wanted you, I would have raped you in your sleep.
"Forgive you? Why? It's not like I'm mad or anything. You were the one who got angry; just like you said, I was being too nosy. I've always been like that, not knowing my boundaries. I'm the type who'll water a plant til it drowns."
- Yokozawa Takafumi no Baai, vol. 2

My natural-born sarcasm,
when it's unimpeded, can be a bit overbearing
at times and I'm the first to admit that.

First, i will rape you. Apoi, another rape. Si inca un rape! Because you are my biatch and i hate you. What can I say?
Bineinteles, nu stiu daca ar fi intr-adevar posibil. Tie iti cam plac lucrurile neortodoxe Msadtroll Ce sa faci cu cei ca tine.
Apoi, te-as omori. Because i love you <3 Si cadavrul tau, incinerat si taiat pe aici pe colo l-as imbratisa, ca sa nu zici ca sunt o persoana rea.
Si yaoi maniac, nu uita. SATAN LOVES US. We are Satan's children!

Psycho XD

Hmmmm...Un hug foarte dragut, care va incepe sa devina din ce in ce mai sufocant (manevra de boa), urmat de o tarare fortata-daca nu ai lesinat deja, incheiata cu un bondage tip pod (extrem de complicat).
Dupa ce o sa ma delectez cu asta...hmmm...sex nu prea pot si nici rape, fiindca sunt romantica incurabila.
Si la sfarsit un kill prin injunghiere, pentru a ma delecta cum sangele tau tasneste din gatlejul tau frumos, ca apa dintr-o fantana, fara ca tu sa poti face ceva.
Mhahaha
[Imagine: syred2_by_antonie15-d6tdkwx.gif]
Ashes to ashes. Dust to dust. We are nothing, but dust and to the dust we shall return.� Amen�

Oh honey, oh honey! Imma rape you first of all si-o sa-l invit si pe bunul nostru prieten Barrowman sa ni se alature, pentru ca atunci ar deveni totul mai palpitant. Hm, but then you'd enjoy it and it wouldn't be called rape anymore... meh, just pretend you don't like it and everything's gonna be just fine. m/ I'll give you a hug afterwards 'cause you were a good girl and 'cause I like you. xD

Random perverted non-pervert out! *moonwalks her way out*
[Imagine: sdfbnm.png]

Despite your best efforts, people are going to be hurt when it's time for them to be hurt.
~ Haruki Murakami~

Hug of horse! And I'll please my husband's friend, Lebron to give ya' a niggalin hug!
And then I'll kill you and call Kubo to take your body in the caves of old australia where you'll meet Thor and he'll take your soul to Odin like nothing happend. You'll have a happy life with Loki and your 4 children. Long live Agrona then 21

Pulpfiction
[Imagine: 302xdzc.jpg]
Voi, nepasatori de moarte, dispretuitori de viata,
Ce-ati probat cu-avantul vostru lumii pusa in mirare,
Ca din vultur vultur naste, din stejar stejar rasare!

Utilizatori care citesc acest subiect:
1 Vizitator(i)