Nu ești un membru încă? Înregistrează-te acum!
Creează un cont nou  

Simulation vs. Stimulation

Atentie: Povestea ce urmeaza nu este destinata minorilor sau homofobilor.
Aceasta poveste este produsul imaginatiei mele infectate de yaoi, BL si trebuie tratata ca atare.
Personajele din aceasta poveste apartin universului Naruto, dar sunt conturate dupa puterea si imaginatia mea.
Acestea fiind zise, va doresc lectura placuta!

Worrning: This fictional story contains fluff, smut, yaoi, descriptive moments, boy on boy, sexual situations. Don't like, don't read!

Author's Disclaimer:

I do not own any of the characters... They all belong to Masashi Kishimoto... Dattebayo!

All of my published works are UNbeta-ed... Sorry for any grammar/spelling mistakes...

I do believe comments/reviews really helps in motivating one's mind to be more productive... uhh, just a thought...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sasuke's room, friday evening, 6:00 PM

"Shit..., this fucker just plays hard to get. " said the young raven. He was playing an online simulation game. It was a dating game and he wasn't doing to good by the sound of it. He was trying to hook up with another guy and that guy kept blowing him off. Yes, the young Uchiha Sasuke, the heir to the Uchiha estate was trying to pick up another guy on an internet game... meaning that he was... GAY. I know it sound hard to believe, but the young 17 years old raven didn't fancy girls and ended up with only one conclusion... he was GAY. At first he thought he was asexual, but then discovered that he had a thing for boys buttocks... not quite literally, but still he took a peep from time to time at guys and there rears. It wasn't something to obvious, but it was there. He liked guys instead of girls. He didn't try to debate that issue with himself 'cause there was no point to it. He was gay and end of story. "Are you fucking joking me? You're asking me what's your favorite color? How the f**k should I know?" said the fuming raven. "Great, just great! Now school's over and I didn't even get to first base with him. Damn fucker!"

Let me explain. Sasuke was playing an online virtual simulation dating game. And he was trying to get a date with a guy, receive some puzzle pieces from him during the dates and after that we had to... f**k the guy senseless... so he can win the game and some ticket to some rock band concert. That was the basic of the game. But, there was more to it. He had like 100 virtual-days to complete the task, get to the concert that was this sunday and rock the house with his favorite rock band. No matter what, he had to win that stupid game. He wasn't going to loose to some nincompoop nerd that wants to get those tickets just to impress some weird, cock-eyed witch. We are talking about an Uchiha here, and Uchiha's always get what they want! And that had a double meaning to it. There was no way a guy would refuse him, the great Uchiha Sasuke, the coolest guy on Earth. That and the fact that he wanted to invite his aniki to that concert. It was a well set plan and he had to win that game so he can woo his sexy god like aniki at the rock concert. Rock and Roll! Talking about the wolf... Here comes Itachi...

"Otouto! Are you home?" asked the big bad wolf... I mean Itachi.

"Oh f**k, aniki's home already. Yes aniki, I'll be down in a second." said the young Uchiha while logging off of his game account. He hurried down stairs not bothering to close his browser or his laptop. " O kaeri nasai nii-san!"

"It's good to be back, otouto! So... how was your day?"

"It was ok I guess, same old same. How was your day nii-san? Had a hard day at work?"

"It was ok I guess, same old same." said the older raven looking at his younger brother with a smirk plastered on his gorgeous face.

"Zurui!" said Sasuke plastering the same sly smirk. "I made dinner, want to eat?

"Yes, but first I'll go change clothing. You set the table. I'll be back in a couple of minutes." said Itachi as he went up the stairs.

Sasuke reheated the plates with food and set the table, waiting for his aniki's return. Itachi went up stairs, passed Sasuke's room and in to his own room. When he passed his otouto's room he saw the laptop turned on and with it's browser still open. After changing clothes, his curiosity got the better of him and guided him in his brothers room. He bent over the laptop and clicked on the browser history. He was curious to see what his little brother did on the internet. I'm telling you... you should've seen his face. It was worth all the money in the world. Right there, on the laptop screen stood the same game site he was playing on only a couple of hours earlier. But that was not all... when he saw the username "I Can Do Better" flashed on the screen his beautiful onyx eyes goggled out at it. You see, Itachi had a little secret of his own... he loved his sweet otouto. I know, I know, that's not a secret, but what really was a secret, at least for his Sasuke and the rest of the world, was that he had sexual desires for his innocent little otouto. He never did or say anything about it, I mean... how could he? Sasuke was his little brother and the only family left in the whole wide world. Of course he couldn't say anything about it. And what pained him the most was that if he did say or do something about it, he would loose his otouto for ever. I mean Sasuke would despise him for sure. That was sick... to have sexual desires for his own flesh and blood... but he couldn't stop it. And it was all that little sexy god like raven's fault. But now every thing was different... his little otouto was all grown up... and it seems he likes... His train of thoughts was cut up by Sasuke's foot steeps on the stairs. We was coming up to check on him. "Damned", he quickly closed the browser and turned off the laptop. That's when Sasuke stopped in the door threshold.

"What are you doing in my room, Itachi-nii?" asked a very serious Sasuke.

"You've left your laptop running so I turned it off for you. You should remember to always close it after you're finished with it otouto."

"Ok, I'll remember that aniki!" said the unsatisfied young raven. He watched his elder brother with an alert look and then continued: "Let's go down stairs, the food is getting cold again."

The two ravens descended in to the dining room, eat silently, exchanging only a couple of words during dinner. After they finished, Sasuke cleaned the table, washed the plates and headed for his room.

"I'm going up stairs aniki, talk to you later."

The elder raven just nodded and watched his brother walk up the stairs to his room. Then he searched for his briefcase, took out his laptop and turned it on. After he heard his machine engine roar to life, he opened his browser and typed the game site address. He logged on and waited for "I Can Do Better" to log in as well. A knowing smirk crossed his plump lips.

Up stairs, in Sasuke's room, the boy turned his laptop on and logged on his game account. He checked if "Irootoko" (lover/ lady killer) had logged on so they can continue the game. And he was. "Good! Now I can make my move and kiss this bastard so I can get passed the first base issue. The next move will be sexing up this motherfucker so I can win this game. I'll show him that what an Uchiha wants, an Uchiha gets!"

Down stairs, in the living room, Itachi amused himself with the silly methods his "I Can Do Better" sweet otouto was using to get him in bed... I mean his character, "Irootoko". After a couple of hours of watching "I Can Do Better" a.k.a. Sasuke sweetheart try in vain to get in his pants, he put the laptop aside and walked slowly up the stairs to his brothers room.

"f**k... this guy is getting on my nerves! I've kissed him, undressed him, caressed him, made love to his body with my tongue, I've touched him everywhere, but still he wont let me just f**k him. Damn!" Sasuke clutch his fist onto his desk. He was angry and a little bit aroused from all the teasing the virtual game brought. He didn't register the door opening or the approaching steps behind him till it was to late.

Sasuke suddenly found himself embraced by a pair of strong white arms and realized he stopped breathing. With wide shocked eyes he looked at the person that rested his head on his shoulders. It was Itachi... his aniki... with a sly smirk plastered on his lips. Sasuke couldn't believe what he was seeing.

"Aniki..." he whispered slowly.

"Yes Sasuke" came the husky replay.

The voice send thousands of shivers down Sasuke's neck as he tried to form a coherent sentence.

"What are you doing... here?"

"Ear dropping and cuddling..." purred the soft voice.

Sasuke was dumb folded. He didn't know what to make out of his aniki's behavior.

Itachi was smirking down at his lovely dumb folded otouto and continue to speak in his silky voice pointing at the laptop screen.

"You should promise him a pleasure that is out of this world"

Sasuke gasped for air at that sentence and looked distrustful at his aniki.

"What... ?" As he said that, Itachi spine his chair around and looked deep in his eyes with lustful onyx gems.

"Want me to show you what that means...?" said Itachi with a sly smirk resting his hands on Sasuke's shoulders. The young raven was at a lost for words and couldn't understand where the situation was leading. His aniki... his gorgeous older brother was teasing him in a sexy way and he couldn't understand why... from where all this came?

Itachi understood his otouto's train of thoughts and leaned in, mere inches away from his face and asked again in a purr like voice.

"Do you...?" Without waiting for a replay, Itachi leaned in some more, his surprisingly soft lips coming into contact with cold and shaky cheeks bones. He placed kisses all along them, leading down to his jaw and neck as his hands trailed soft touches up and down his trembling otouto's arms. Before Sasuke could react or say anything, Itachi moved to stand in between his spread legs, his lips finally meeting Sasuke's. The young raven suppressed a gasp at the jolt he felt as their mouths met and blinked his eyelids a couple of times to dispel the illusion that he thought he was experiencing. The kiss seemed to never end and Sasuke was battling for air as his lungs craved for it. Itachi got the hint and released his otouto's lips licking his own, sampling the sweet taste that his little brother had to offer. After filing his system with the much needed air, Sasuke looked in his brother's eyes questioning.

"Why did you...?"

"Because that is the first step to a pleasure that is out of this world." Itachi cut him off. "Did you not enjoy it?" asked a serious Itachi.

"That is not the point here." answered an flustered Sasuke.

"Oh... And what is the point then Sa_su_ke.?" continued the smirking old raven. As he said that, he traced his fingers all the way up Sasuke's left arm, caressing his shoulder, up his neck, sketching down his jaw and stopping on his lower lip. All along staring him in the eyes with a sinfully, dangerous glint in his eyes. Sasuke sighed as his brother teased his senses. His mind was short circuiting and his breath was coming out a little to loud and briskly.

With one swift move his brother rendered all his thoughts to the back of his mind and made him... moan? What the f**k...? Sasuke was surprised to realize that that low moan came from his mouth. But why did he... That was when he realized that Itachi's hands roamed over his body, squeezing and stroking his torso, his thighs, before they settled on his crouch. Sasuke's eyes shot open and his mouth hung slightly agape, the smallest gasp sounding in the room. His huge onyx gems gazed up at Itachi, who shivered in pure anticipation of the pleasure awaiting him. Then he whispered as he lapped at Sasuke's collar bone:

"This is the second part of step one. Now we will move to part three." At that, Sasuke suppressed a shiver that jolted down his spine and gasped when he felt there mouths meeting in a feral kiss. Itachi's tongue slid into his gasping moth and Sasuke surrendered opening it wider to allow more access. His aniki finally broke down all his defenses. Sasuke sighed as their bodies rubbed. It was soft skin against rough muscles, and Sasuke's body writhed without his permission. He couldn't stop himself from falling into Itachi's arms and moaning as the man approached and claimed the depths of his mouth with his tongue, drinking the younger raven's moans. Itachi's left hand was still on his crouch massaging his member as his right one dip under his shirt to play along his bare chest, tantalizing his nipples.

All the new sensations were rushing straight to Sasuke's head, making him slightly dizzy. Itachi caressed, rubbed and explored every inch of his body and mouth, possessing all his reactions. Sasuke suddenly found himself tipped back in to his chair, legs still on the ground and with Itachi's weight towering over him.

Itachi slowly slid his hands out from under the shirt, dancing his long fingers up it, undoing the buttons along the way. As soon as it was open, Itachi froze for a moment before he suddenly pulled his sweet raven in his arms chewing his ear lob, pressing sweet kisses down his long neck and finally reaching his nipples. Itachi calmly wrapped his lips around one nipple, sucking hard on it, teasing it with his teeth and comforting it with his cold tongue. Sasuke cried out, arching his body up against Itachi's, as the hand on his member unbuttoned his pants and slid inside, fisting angrily his arousal. Sasuke found himself pushing up onto his elbows, embracing the angry movement on his member. He tore his lips free in order to shriek, reaching up to grab Itachi's arms. The pressure was to much for him to handle, so much that he didn't know if to beg Itachi to stop or to go on.

Slowly, Itachi moved across to the other nipple, sucking it eagerly. As soon as Sasuke was moaning and writhing, he slipped down onto his knees in between Sasuke's spread legs, tugging open he's unbuttoned pants before pulling them down to mid-thigh. Sasuke gazed down at his aniki through hazy eyes, watching as Itachi eyed his cock and licked his lips, whispering words that did not reach Sasuke's ears. With one thumb, Itachi swept the bead of pre cum over the weeping head and brought the finger up to his lips, tasting the sweet essence of his little brother. Sasuke's hips jerked upwards in search of more friction as he panted heavily.

Then in one swift move Itachi leaned in, his tongue sliding out to lap the engorged member that sprang proudly on Sasuke's abdomen. He raced his tongue up the underside of the panting raven's hard cock, eliciting soft moans and eyes falling shut. He smirked as his little otouto arched beneath his ministration, writhing with every lick of his tongue.

With his shapely plump lips he pursed over the head of Sasuke's erection, mouthing it for a moment and flicking his tongue teasingly into the slit. Sasuke cried, his hips jerking forward of their own accord as the older raven raked his teeth lightly over the mushroom head and dipped his tongue into the slit again. Then in one swift move he took the blood filled head into his hot mouth, wrapping his lips around Sasuke's ***** so tightly that the younger raven yelled loudly and threw his head back, his face contorted in a perfect sketch of bliss. His hot mouth and those teeth that kept catching slightly on his sensitive flesh drove Sasuke crazy with pure lust. His hips kept thrusting upwards in that hot lava cavern and Itachi smirked wickedly at his otouto's unwittingly, extreme and exaggerated actions. Itachi took all of his otouto into his mouth, pressing his nose to Sasuke's pubic bone and then slowly pulling off, sucking hard and dragging his tongue and teeth down the pulsing vein on the underside of Sasuke's erection. The dark raven contorted, sucking in a deep breath, moaning and squirming, he's eyes rolling back in his head, until we could stand no more. Itachi knew that his sweet otouto was getting close so he relaxed his throat muscle, sinking down his mouth over the entire length and fake-swallowed.

Sasuke's eyes closed as his orgasm hit at last. Itachi watched, fascinated, as his brother's face twisted in pleasure, tears leaking out of his eyes, and his lips parted. He didn't scream, or moan, he didn't even cry out, but what he did do made Itachi's own climax peak. It was a bare whisper, yet it seemed so intimate. "I... Itachiiii!" Sasuke was trembling as he came, his voice hoarse from all the moans that his brother elicit from him. His pale cheeks were slightly flushed and he was breathing heavily as he slid his eyes open.

Pure pleasure rolled through Itachi's body, turning it into a twisted burning euphoria. He could feel only ecstasy, and see only Sasuke who was lying exhausted in his chair with the most satisfied smile on his face. He got up from between Sasuke's legs, planted a sweet kiss on his lips and cross the room. Itachi looked back over his shoulder before walking to the door to the bedroom.

"Maybe will get to practice stage two of a pleasure that is out of this world, someday."

And with that Itachi left the room, closing the door behind him.

Stunned, Sasuke pushed himself up from his chair and stared at the closed door, before he tugged his pants up.

"What the hell was that?" He inhaled deeply, holding his shaky form with his arms before he fell back down in his chair.

And that's what happened between the two raven haired gods. How do I know this? Oh, let's just say I'm the luckiest fly in the Uchiha manor. Bye for now.

To be continued or not... your choice!

No need to fear, wonder Apple is here! : >

Mă bucur că ÎN SFÂRŞIT avem şi noi fic-uri cu Naruto yaoi pe un forum românesc şi că acest fic are o idee originală daaar, ar fi câteva chestii de menţionat:

1. Dacă ai scris fic-ul în limba engleză, ar fi ok să respecţi regulile gramaticale în totalitate şi anume: replicile trebuie să fie pur şi simplu aşezate între ghilimele, fără liniuţă de dialog. În limba engleză nu există liniuţă de dialog din câte ştiu eu.

2. Sunt câteva chestii ce nu îşi au locul într-un text de acest gen cum ar fi:

Citat:WTF?

sau

Citat:Bye for now

Nu am ce comenta deoarece este în limba engleză şi eu consider că atâta timp cât scri un fic într-o limbă străină, descrierea nu trebuie puricată.
Dialogul nu este sec, ba chiar are replici interesante.

Aştept next-ul şi sper să îl pui cât mai repede. Gambate! ox

Utilizatori care citesc acest subiect:
1 Vizitator(i)