Nu ești un membru încă? Înregistrează-te acum!
Creează un cont nou  

What's your life's mission ?

You are a collector and facilitator of knowledge. You love storytelling and teaching.
You light up when you're around other people, and you especially light up in front of a crowd.

You are a charismatic person who's genuinely a joy to be with. You remind others to have fun.
You love life, and you're wake up grateful for every new day. This attitude makes the people around you love life as well.
[Imagine: Pureloid.jpg]

[Imagine: 5448822.png]

You Are the Communicator

[Imagine: communicator.png]

You are a collector and facilitator of knowledge. You love storytelling and teaching.
You light up when you're around other people, and you especially light up in front of a crowd.

You are a charismatic person who's genuinely a joy to be with. You remind others to have fun.
You love life, and you're wake up grateful for every new day. This attitude makes the people around you love life as well.

You Are the Communicator

I'm an angel from heaven who lives in hell.

My life is so empty
I want to go far away from here
But I can't
Because he is here
I want to go in a diffrent place
But I can't live them alone
Especially she is so weak
That thing make me
Want to protect her.
[Imagine: chibi_3654.gif]
, chibi-ul lui anaid_angel

Un quiz identic se afla aici, creat de userul Ely-chin.

Thread Closed
[Imagine: tumblr_mhil1c1m_Ti1r92q67o2_500.gif]

Though our paths may have diverged, you must continue to live out your life with all your might.
You must never consider your own life to be something insignificant.
You must never forget about your friends who loved you.

Utilizatori care citesc acest subiect:
1 Vizitator(i)