Nu ești un membru încă? Înregistrează-te acum!
Creează un cont nou  

Dawn of the heroes

Chapter III - Provisions

Adrian: Nero started to scare me already. The way he moves, the decisions he takes. Everything was scary . I've always thought he had problems with self trust, but it seems that this whole time he gained some kind of courage that makes him risk his life. He's way too much cautious. Arriving near the train rail, I noticed that those "creatures" were gone. I was wondering what could had created such things.
'Don't you think it's too quiet?' I asked.
Nero looked around and whispered that we must hurry.
Nero: I took Adrian's hand in mine and ran into the shop located on the corner of the street. It wasn't that much lighted. I walked slowly and took everything I needed: canned food and bottles of water. I had thrown a look on my companion, who was looking at some fruits.
'What are you doing?' I asked.' We need food, not paintings.'
 Adrian was taking some bananas and oranges when the room was filled by a powerful scream. Looking at the ceiling, I had seen how the enemies were landing one by one from it. I dropped everything and took out my sword. Its blade was splitting every one of them, but strange thing was that they weren't attacking me. All of them tried to head to Adrian's direction.
'Get behind me' I shouted at him.
Adrian ran to his left and made a detour on the food sections. When he got behind me,  none of them escaped. My sword finished every one of them. My only mistake was that I had let my guard down because walking a little to check the bodies, Adrian got caught by one of them. His neck was surrounded by that devilish creature's hands. With the other hand I took the gun from the back of my jeans and pulled the trigger. The bullet passed right through his head, who fell over Adrian's body.
Adrian: The moment when that thing tried to kill me the fear of death grew faster. Also this fear brought me a memory in my mind.
I remember my room. Me and Nero were watching a movie. I remember that we were trying to watch the movie but our minds were focused on something else, totally not on the movie.
 I was thinking at such thing and the sound of the bullet brought me back to reality. I took off the attacker's body from me and got on my feet. I looked at Nero and shouted 'BEHIND YOU!' He turned around and fired again. The bullet passed right through the mouth of that thing. He looked again at me and shaken his head as a thanks. After that he went up to take again the provisions that he had dropped earlier.
 I had headed towards fruits and vegetables and I had taken lots or them in plastic bags. Few minutes later we get  out from the shop. Nero lead me to a place that I knew about since I was a child. We were going to his house.
[Imagine: tumblr_mra5mj78VK1seq1xdo1_500.gif]
Please tell me why!
Am I a savior, meant to save us all?
The people cry!
They want an end
A curtain call!

Răspunsuri în acest subiect
Dawn of the heroes - de Nero19 - 09-05-2020, 05:41 AM
RE: Dawn of the heroes - de Nero19 - 10-05-2020, 05:03 AM
RE: Dawn of the heroes - de Nero19 - 11-05-2020, 07:00 AM
RE: Dawn of the heroes - de Nero19 - 15-05-2020, 04:18 PM
RE: Dawn of the heroes - de Erina Ozaki - 01-10-2020, 07:09 PM