Nu ești un membru încă? Înregistrează-te acum!
Creează un cont nou  

Dawn of the heroes

Chapter II - Connections

Nero: I was looking at Adrian examining me and I realized that it was a waste of time. Looking again at the dead body, I noticed something strange: Those creatures were trying too much to enter in that room.
'Do you recognize this sign?' I asked Adrian.
'No' he replied.
His response was too fast. He didn't even dropped a look to the sign.
'Adrian if you're hiding the truth from me, I promise that I am going to kill you.'
He looked at me surprised like he thought that I am just joking with him or something like that.
'Really?' He asked?
'Don't try to joke on me since this is not the time for such thing. So I'll ask you again: do you recognize this sign? Yes or no?' I shouted at him.
'No!' His response was as fast as the previous one. Something was not right.
'Are you absolutely sure about this?' I continued asking.
'Yes! Yes, I am sure about it.' He said in a second.
I must find the truth and I think I know what to do.
Adrian: Nero became smarter. He became extremely suspicious when he asked me about the sign on the hammer. I was thinking of its meaning, but my thoughts were interrupted by the memories made by both of us.
 A phone is ringing. Nero took out his phone from the pocket, answers and waits few seconds and all he says is just an "all right." And hangs up.
'Are you helping me or what?'
Nero: I had gathered all the bodies, one by one, in a single place and burned them all. The smell was horrible, but I got used. Adrian seems he didn't.
'Don't you think they will come back if they see this fire?' Asked Adrian.
'No because I had left them a surprise just a little further.' I said pointing to the head of the giant guy stick on an iron bar. 'This will hold them back for now, but now we have to go!'
'I am not going anywhere!' Commented Adrian.'Why would I help you?'
I took out my sword and point it to his neck and press a little on his skin. A small trail of blood is pouring slowly under the blade.
'See how sharp it is?' I asked and looked into his green eyes. 'Now block the doors and say goodbye to your family for the moment.'
Adrian shaken his head in approval and after few minutes we went out through the great unknown with a single question in my mind: what is Adrian hiding from me?
[Imagine: tumblr_mra5mj78VK1seq1xdo1_500.gif]
Please tell me why!
Am I a savior, meant to save us all?
The people cry!
They want an end
A curtain call!

Răspunsuri în acest subiect
Dawn of the heroes - de Nero19 - 09-05-2020, 05:41 AM
RE: Dawn of the heroes - de Nero19 - 10-05-2020, 05:03 AM
RE: Dawn of the heroes - de Nero19 - 11-05-2020, 07:00 AM
RE: Dawn of the heroes - de Nero19 - 15-05-2020, 04:18 PM
RE: Dawn of the heroes - de Erina Ozaki - 01-10-2020, 07:09 PM