Nu ești un membru încă? Înregistrează-te acum!
Creează un cont nou  

Dawn of the heroes

Hey, guys, as you are already aware the forum is back so let's start posting our creations once more. This time I've tried this project of writing some novels in English in order to improve myself. Enjoy:

Chapter 0

The banging of the door scared the family trapped in the room. There was no escape. Everyone knew they will become just like the ones who wished to enter.
 The door began to crack more and more allowing everyone to see how a giant guy was hitting thewooden door with a big golden hammer. 'You must hide' said the dark haired teenager to his family members and pushed them all in the closet right before the door crashed completely allowing the giant guy to come in and to stand before the boy. 
 The giant was like 2 metres height and more like 30 times more muscular than a regular human. His hammer had almost the same height as the boy.
 The teenager with green eyes and dark hair looked frightened at the masked giant and how he lifts the hammer to crush him and end his life.
The hammer stands lifted a small period of time when, all of a sudden, from his chest the tip of a sword is showing up in the front of the boy. The sword is lifted with power splitting the upper part of the body. The hammer falls right near the teenager, making a sound that gave goosebumps to everyone present in the room. The giant fell as well , leaving his back full of scars to be seen. Behind him was another teenager, way much slimmer than the green eyed boy, and with a look full of anger and agony. His sword looked to be light feathered for him.
'You're welcome!' Said the swordman cleaning the blade on his white shirt.
'Nero, what the hell is going on here?' Asked the boy. 
 Nero looked at the person in front of his eyes and said: 'Why won't you take a look outside?'
[Imagine: tumblr_mra5mj78VK1seq1xdo1_500.gif]
Please tell me why!
Am I a savior, meant to save us all?
The people cry!
They want an end
A curtain call!

Răspunsuri în acest subiect
Dawn of the heroes - de Nero19 - 09-05-2020, 05:41 AM
RE: Dawn of the heroes - de Nero19 - 10-05-2020, 05:03 AM
RE: Dawn of the heroes - de Nero19 - 11-05-2020, 07:00 AM
RE: Dawn of the heroes - de Nero19 - 15-05-2020, 04:18 PM
RE: Dawn of the heroes - de Erina Ozaki - 01-10-2020, 07:09 PM