Nu ești un membru încă? Înregistrează-te acum!
Creează un cont nou  

Hello,I'm the new kid

Hi, my name is Candy and I found this forum by accident while looking for some manga. And now im signing up. At 1 am. Yup.

I'm totally new around these parts but from what I've seen this community has a rich history and solid rules, it seems worth giving a shot.

I'm a 15-year old girl with hikikomori tendencies and waaay too much time on my hands, so what do I do with that time? I watch anime. A lot of it.

I haven't been into anime for that long, so there are a lot of really good older series(es?) that I havent seen yet, but I like to think im fairly good at keeping up with the stuff thats coming out right now.

I'm usually into the more action-packed type of shows, bonus points if they are thiller/psychological. But I generally watch everything that seems good, from shonen to psychological thrillers to sports anime to the occasional cutesy moe shows to whatever kill la kill is.

I dont usually read that much manga because I am terrible at catching up and/or keeping up with it, and I've only tried to read a handful of series.

Hunter x Hunter is one of my favourite anime at the moment, and to be honest Kurapika is most likely my favourite character in fiction. Ever.

Other series I really like right now include but are not limited to: Kagerou Project,Tokyo Ghoul,Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Captain Earth,Puella Magi Madoka Magica,Kill la Kill, -you know what, this is what ive watched in recent seasons http://prntscr.com/460jzb (the crossed-out stuff is what I disliked and stopped watching)

If I end up actually using this site I'll post links to my twitter/tumblr and other stuff, but this is everything you're getting for now.

(And - contrary to popular belief - I do speak Romanian, I just choose not to)

Sorry for writing such a long introduction,but I felt it was necessary. Thanks a lot for reading all of that.*gives you a shiny medal*
[Imagine: tumblr_n68tec3tqU1t5muapo3_500.gif]

Răspunsuri în acest subiect
Hello,I'm the new kid - de Ash - 25-07-2014, 01:21 AM
RE: Hello,I'm the new kid - de Romania - 25-07-2014, 04:23 PM
RE: Hello,I'm the new kid - de DeDal N. - 25-07-2014, 04:57 PM
RE: Hello,I'm the new kid - de Ash - 25-07-2014, 05:00 PM
RE: Hello,I'm the new kid - de Nero19 - 25-07-2014, 05:20 PM
RE: Hello,I'm the new kid - de Ash - 25-07-2014, 07:25 PM
RE: Hello,I'm the new kid - de Ashtoreth - 27-07-2014, 07:20 PM
RE: Hello,I'm the new kid - de Ash - 28-07-2014, 04:07 PM
RE: Hello,I'm the new kid - de ohaio_angel - 28-07-2014, 05:30 PM

Utilizatori care citesc acest subiect: