Nu ești un membru încă? Înregistrează-te acum!
Creează un cont nou  

Llamas vs Unicorns: Character creation

These are troublesome times. The Archangles,The Pope,Obama,Putin, they all thought it would never come. But the time is upon us. Armaggeddon englufed our planet. The Gods, Llamas and the Bads, Unicorns, they all are wagin War. Everything started on Pineapple Land, where Llamas were having a meeting. They decided to protect those little humans with their army. So they stole Nomirdza, the daughter of an Unicorn general. When the Unicorns got word of that, they decided to join the way. Now every army is readying their weapons. Who will win? Who will be the hero? Who stole my banana?

Well, it's simply. You just have to complete this:

Name:
Race (llama/unicorn):
Planet (whatever you want, is all your choice):
Fur colour:
Horn colour (just for unicorns):
Religion (christian/ catholic/ ipu etc.):
Powers:
Good/bad habits:
Story:
Meaning of life (optional):

Me first!

Name: Pieceofshit
Age (under 10000): 9999
Race (llama/unicorn): Unicorn
Planet (whatever you want, is all your choice): Deftonia, a beautiful lonely planet held as a secret by Naron.
Fur colour: Black with a little pentagram on his butt.
Horn colour (just for unicorns): Iron horn so he stab demons in their ass, of course protecting Sam and Dean at the same time.
Religion (christian/ catholic/ ipu etc.): Satanist.
Powers: He has fire and ice power, which means he can do whatever he wants with those two elements (even kicking an demon or llama ass)
Good/bad habits: He's smoking too much.
Story: He has no story, he's runaway, he returned from exile and now he wants to help unicorns with the war, in memory of his dead brother who fought against llama and died to protect the horned ones.
Meaning of life (optional): Life has no meaning.
[Imagine: 302xdzc.jpg]
Voi, nepasatori de moarte, dispretuitori de viata,
Ce-ati probat cu-avantul vostru lumii pusa in mirare,
Ca din vultur vultur naste, din stejar stejar rasare!

Răspunsuri în acest subiect
Llamas vs Unicorns: Character creation - de Stormrage - 08-11-2012, 06:26 PM

Utilizatori care citesc acest subiect:
1 Vizitator(i)