Nu ești un membru încă? Înregistrează-te acum!
Creează un cont nou  

[Vampire Knight] My Hunter-san

Chapter IV

The scenery changed. Zero wasn't in rainy UK anymore. He was home in his mother country taking a nap under his favorite tree at Cross Academy. He had wished to be here and luck had apparently been on his side.

His vampire senses became alert when the sound of steps came closer and closer to him. He opened his eyes and was ready to jump and take out his gun. He gave up at the last two options when above him, ogling him with gentle eyes, was his fragile vampire, Maria.

"Zero-kun, I missed you!" she chirped and jumped into his welcoming arms. "You left with no words. I was mad at you at first, but when I saw you my anger faded away and I wanted just to hug you and kiss you." Her soft lips crushed upon his.

Their kiss was chaste at first but heated a few moments later. It had been just few days, but he had missed her dearly. His tongue licked her bottom lip. She gasped and Zero took the opportunity to taste each corner of her sweet cavern. Maria didn't waste her chance to respond the same. Their tongues engaged into an erotic dance, never wishing to separate again.

Minutes later, they parted to take a gulp of air and then joined in the same dance once more. Their eager mouths swallowed theirs sounds and their hands explored their partner's body. Each of his touches and caresses upon her covered flesh made her whimper in pleasure.

They switched positions, with him above the fragile vampire. His lips left her mouth and moved to the flesh of her neck. His tongue trailed wet traces on her neck while his hands traveled on her body, removing her cloths item by item.

Her skin was soft under his touch. His hands kneaded the flesh. Whimpers filled his ears, her sounds getting him drunk. Her eyes were hazy, her lips were swollen and red from his ministrations, her nude body beneath him screamed for attention.

Her small hands roamed over his chest, up and down. Who would have thought that a vampire female with hands so small could cause so much pleasure to him? Zero crushed his mouth upon hers once again. Their kiss was hungry, demanding.

Faster than sound, Zero removed his clothes. His naked skin touched hers and a hot sensation went through their bodies. His big hands parted her legs enough for him to settle between them.

His lips and tongue travelled on her neck and further over her chest, kissing and licking the skin underneath. She arched her back, moaned at his ministrations and wanted more. Zero's right hand stopped to knead one of her breasts and his mouth closed over the other one, while his left one caressed her inner thigh coming closer to her female spot.

They switched positions. Usually Maria was shy - she always stayed at his mercy, but not now. Now she wanted to be on top. She wanted to have control over his body.

Her kissable lips kissed his neck and moved lower on his chest. She swirled her pink tongue over his left nipple and he groaned when her vampire fangs brushed over it.

"My hunter-san," he heard her say and he snapped his eyes open. The voice he just heard was unknown to him - it didn't belong to his fragile lover. Suddenly he found himself under the mercy of that red-haired pureblood.

He was shocked. He couldn't move, but he could speak. "What are you doing here?" a sneaky smile came from her and her hands traveled over his bare chest. "You called me. Finally, my hunter-san is aware of his feelings for me."

What feelings? He didn't remember having something like this for her, except repulsion and other feelings from the same category. And where had Maria gone? Seconds ago she was under his mercy, his hands discovering her body.

"Don't talk rubbish. I will never want you and me in this kind of…situation. Ever." Anya moved her hands from his pectorals to his abs and lower to the band of his pants. His brain said no, but his body was a whole other story.

"You can't lie to yourself, my hunter-san. You can scream no, but when my hands caress you, you can't help yourself not to whimper…you can say no, but the truth is that you want me." She grinned and started to kiss his bare chest again. Her hands unzipped his pants…
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
His eyes snapped open, for real this time. He found himself in his room. Thank God it was just a dream. His breath was heavy, his body was covered in sweat and the damn room was too hot.

He lifted his body off the bed, headed to the closet, pulled a pair of pants and a shirt over his head to lay against his sweated body and left to wander into the cold night. He needed it.

Once, he had been in love with that Kuran princess, but no matter how big his love was, he had never dreamed something like…like what had happened moments ago. It was a first. While he wandered in the cold night, he thought about today's events.

He had followed her with the hope in his mind that today she would make a small mistake and he would catch her in the act. He felt like a cat who wanted to catch the mouse. But in this particular situation, he was the mouse, and she was the cat.

In a matter of moments, he was trapped in her web. But he never expected to be seen by his prey-to-be as a sexual trophy. It was the first time when a female vampire approached him and revealed her shameful intentions to him.

His target, Anya Cold wasn't too different from other pureblood, except her fashion style, but she had the same arrogance in her voice and her movements. His past experiences taught him that purebloods wanted to get everything they desired. And also that they knew how.

Zero stopped and froze. This woman wanted him as a lover or a sex toy. From today on, he had to be very careful if he didn't want to sign his name on her list of conquests.

Damn this woman. This mission was supposed to be a fast one and obviously without so many problems. Who would have thought she could be such a problematic…target. Since when did vampires have a sexual attraction towards their executioner?

He walked for at least one hour when his thoughts were interrupted by a loud scream. It was weaker, but he could sense the presence of a vampire and the smell of blood forced him to hurry towards to sound. When he got there, he saw a woman who was clearly trying to protect herself with a rod. She was clumsy in her movements, but at least she could protect her physical integrity until someone could come and lend some assistance to help her.

The other vampire sensed the presence of an intruder and turned around to face the vampire who dared to interrupt him from his nightly hunt. His face turned pale when he saw the gun in the intruder's hands. The vampire back away from his prey and managed to leave before Zero could pull the trigger.

Zero wanted to follow him, but he changed his mind when the small woman fell to the ground, unconscious. He noticed a deep wound on her right leg which required immediate medical assistance. He took the small girl into his arms and headed for his temporary home to take care of her wounds.

Why did he take the girl to his home? He could have taken her to the nearest hospital and doctors could have taken care of her wounded leg; but no, he decided to take her to his provisional household and take care of her there.

With her in his home, it would have been easier for him to find out some information about the vampire who attacked her. With her in a hospital, it would have been more difficult, not to mention what would happen if she told to the doctors about the monster with fangs which attacked her in her fright or hysteria. She would have been sent to a mental institution and he wouldn't have been able to go near her and know the precious information that he wanted.

It was around noon when the house's servant informed him about the young lady.

"Kiryu-san, she just woke up. A maid is with her and is changing her bandage. The guest asked where she was and asked us if we were partners with the monster which attacked her. I simply said no."

All Zero did was to listen to the servant. He showed repulsion when that stranger associated them with that filth of a vampire.

"She's remembering you and she requested your presence. She has very good lungs, Kiryu-san. She won't stop yelling her request until her wish is granted."

Well, he wanted to give her some time to rest, but if she wished for his presence then he would grant her wish. This way he would be able to find out precious information more quickly than if he waited until she was back to her top physical condition, and the guest would leave his "temporary" house sooner.

When he opened the door…

"Thank God! I've been talking to myself for thirty minutes and no one bothered to come. My last visitor was the maid who changed my bandage. I asked her where I am and all she could say is that I am safe and no one can harm me anymore. Sorry if I don't completely buy that. I tend to be cautious with strangers, especially the strange ones."

Can this woman shut up? I am not surprised that she was left alone with her big mouth…

Zero decided to sit on a chair beside her bed. "You're safe. I brought you here to take care of your wounded leg. You should say thank you instead of complaining."

The blonde haired woman bent her head. She knew she should be grateful for the help she got, but that cursed mouth of hers…

"Don't misunderstand. I am grateful that you saved me last night and took care of my wound, but why didn't you take me to the hospital instead? Wouldn't that have been better for my health?"

Zero sighed. "That would have been a good idea if your wound hadn't been inflicted by a vampire. With you here I can easily talk about that subject and I can be assured that you won't talk to others about last night's events."

"Why shouldn't I talk with others and warn them about their existence? They hunt people like me. People should know about their existence and take counter measures."

And this is the reason why not all humans know about their existence… they would cause more problems. He would have never thought he would say what he was about to say, but he had no choice.

"Listen, most of the people don't know about the presence of vampires in our world, but there are others who know. Like humans, vampires have their laws and must respect them; if not they will suffer the consequences. The vampires who break the law are put on the hunt list."

"Hunt list?"

"Yes, a hunt list. When a vampire escapes from the vampire council's eyes, he or she is put on the hunting list and we, the hunters, are assigned to kill them."

"You're talking like only a select few of them are attacking humans, but aren't all vampires greedy for blood? Aren't they all the same? You, the hunters, should hunt them all down, not just some who break the law."

It would have been difficult for Zero to reason with this stubborn woman. All she thought was that all vampires should die.

"Not all vampires are like this. Some of them are kind and try to co-exist with humans. Those vampires don't see humans as food. Moreover, there are some who fight to protect humans from their own kind."

She was really mad know. This man started to preach to her about vampires and their ways of living when she knew very well all about them. She did not meet them just once, after all. She had met one before and that one had caused her the biggest pain of her life. It had ruined her.

"Maybe I would believe you if I didn't know that they liked to take whatever they want no matter who they hurt."

Zero was beginning to become tired of their current conversation. He didn't want to talk about all vampires; he was interested in one specific vampire: the one from last night.

"Miss…"

"Rose, my name is Rose."

"Miss Rose, would you be kind enough to tell me what happened last night? I want to know everything. A vampire is misbehaving and is seeking humans as a meal. My job as a hunter is screaming at me to turn him to dust."

Rose made herself more comfortable and started to chat.

"Well, I arrived last night in town and because it was late I tried to find a hotel where I should stay during my travels. I booked a room at the hotel and I went down to take a late dinner. If I don't eat before bedtime I won't be able to get much sleep."

Zero wasn't interested in all the details about last night, but he did not want to interrupt her. "While I enjoyed my dinner I heard some young men talking about a red-haired beauty who studies at a nearby academy. I asked them about that girl and they were kind enough to lend me her address. I was so excited that I couldn't control myself not to go there."

The only nearby academy was St. Elisabeth and the only red-haired beauty, according to the male students was his prey-to-be. Did she want to see that arrogant pureblood? But she said that she hated vampires. It didn't make sense.

"On my way there I was approached by a man and he asked me if I was lost. I said no, but he insisted on accompanying me until I reached my destination. Suddenly I was attacked by that man. Honestly, I don't know how I escaped from his hands and found a rod to use to protect myself. I did not feel it when he inflicted that wound on my leg. And while I tried desperately to protect myself, you came up and that vampire ran away. And then I woke up here. That's all I know."

If he would have known that this woman would provide nothing useful he would have taken her to the hospital to begin with, and let her rant about vampires before she was taken to a mental institution. Her being into a mental institution doesn't sound like such a bad idea now that he thought about it.

"Thank you," he replied, and went out the door. He was just going to have to use his sharp senses to track down and kill that vampire.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday, he had skipped school due to his guest's presence, but today he was ready to return and continue with his mission. What happened at their last encounter wasn't going to happen again. At least, that was what he was hoping for.

He arrived at school earlier than usual. He wanted to search on the school grounds for any vampires who could treat the human lives. When he didn't find any, he returned to class and waited for his prey-to-be's arrival.

Anya hated to come late to school, but no matter how early she woke up, her morning rituals always took time and she was always late. If she was instead a human, she would have rushed inside the classroom in a hurry and yelled "safe". But she wasn't, so she entered with a smug expression on her face and paid attention to no one, not even to the teacher who was already in the classroom. She had a reputation to maintain, so, acting was a necessity.

The first person she saw in the classroom was her hunter-san. Yesterday, she hadn't seen him and she had been a little disappointed. Yesterday, she wanted to see how he was going to act around her after her previous conquering actions toward him. Her pleasure was delayed by a day and now she was going to test him.

When she looked at him, she was surprised to see his shocked expression, nothing from what she did two days ago should have been make him react like that. She was intrigued.

When Zero saw her slim body make its way in the classroom his mind was flooded with…that dream. The memory of that dream was still vivid in his mind. His mind could reproduce each inch of her curves and he was too shocked he could actually think like this about his prey-to-be. He gave himself a mental kick and turned his eyes away from her, at least during class time.

When lunch time came, Anya rose up from her seat and left. Zero's luck took an abrupt end, and he was forced to follow her and pray for her to not behave like she had only two days ago. But was luck on his side? No, it wasn't.

Anya entered an empty room, waiting for her hunter-san. Having no choice, Zero entered the room, as well.

"You're predictable, hunter-san. I knew you would follow me, despite my earlier actions. I am glad you act this way. If you didn't, then this would be boring." She couldn't stop herself from not revealing a vixen's smile. Only from that simple gesture, Zero knew that the woman in front of him had no intention of giving up on her twisted ideas.

"I must admit that you're different than other purebloods I've met during my life, but that doesn't mean you're not an arrogant one. And what happened last time won't happen again. I am strong enough to withstand your so-called charm." He wanted to sound confident on the surface, but on the inside…he wasn't as confident that he could resist her forever. The only way out was for her to leave, permanently.

Anya chuckled at his statement. She decided to test his will. How much could he resist her if she acted the same as she had two days ago? She approached him again and the same as in the past, she put her small hands on his chest and moved them up and down.

He wanted to pull away, but she stopped his movements. There was no way he was going to evade from her web. Her hands curled around his neck and she drew his head down, closer to hers. Their mouths were inches apart. Only a little closer and they would kiss. Zero froze at the thought.

"The moment I saw you, I knew I needed to have you, hunter-san. You will bring color to my life. From now on you will be my hunter-san."

He could feel her hot breath upon his lips while she was talking. When she finished talking the distance between them diminished and their lips touched. At first he was too petrified to answer, but later, after her soft lips touched his more, his male instincts took hold of his will and responded to the kiss.

The kiss would have turned in something more if they hadn't heard the bell ring for class. Zero was the first to leave the room, leaving behind an extremely pleased pureblood.
[Imagine: 486312-1.jpg]

Răspunsuri în acest subiect
My Hunter-san - de ayame_chan - 13-02-2012, 01:06 PM
RE: My Hunter-san - de ayame_chan - 16-02-2012, 12:02 AM
RE: My Hunter-san - de ayame_chan - 16-02-2012, 03:48 PM
RE: My Hunter-san - de ayame_chan - 10-03-2012, 11:42 PM
RE: My Hunter-san - de ayame_chan - 13-03-2012, 11:08 PM
RE: My Hunter-san - de ayame_chan - 13-04-2013, 09:22 PM
RE: My Hunter-san - de yaoi maniac - 13-04-2013, 10:38 PM
RE: My Hunter-san - de ayame_chan - 15-04-2013, 02:19 PM
RE: My Hunter-san - de ayame_chan - 09-05-2013, 02:18 PM

Utilizatori care citesc acest subiect: