Nu ești un membru încă? Înregistrează-te acum!
Creează un cont nou  

Between Life and Death: Cursed Souls

M-am hotarat sa mai fac inca un fic, dar e in engleza. Vreau orice fel de critica si mi-as dori sa imi spuneti daca exista greseli de exprimare, de scriere sau folosire gresita a timpurilor. Scuze pentru ca este atat de scurt.

Chapter 1

Mina was doing the last preparations in her room. She and her family were changing their residence. Actually, they were living in Dulwich, London, in a small apartment, but now they will live in West Midlans, Birmingham, in a big house.
She was both excited and scared, and she was also nervous. It was a strange feeling, like she didn’t wanted to move to another house, but wanted to. That kind of feeling, when you want something, but, in the same time, you don’t want that “something”.
Mina Sunwave was a girl with blond hair, yellow eyes and a shiny smile. She had a unknown shine, which attracts the humans, this thing making her one of the most popular girls in the school. She was childish, courageous and powerful. She was a heart-breaking girl and a good friend. There is a thing that is parallel from her personality: a person with the feet on the earth. With this I want to say that she is very aerial and dreamy.
When she was packing a yellow T-shirt, she heard her mother calling her:
“Mina, come here!,” her mother said.
“Right now, mom!,” Mina replied.
She went down upstairs to her parents’ room. Her parents’ room was a bright room, with white walls, a big closet and a bed where they were sleeping. When she reached the room, she saw her mother packing some clothes.
“Here you are,” her mother said.
“Why did you call me?”
“I wanted to ask you if you’re fine with this.”
“Yes, I\m fine, I think it will be interesting.”
“If yes, then you can go back and pack the last clothes.”
“O.K.”
Since she heard what her mother wanted to say, she went back in her room. After two hours, the family was ready to go. They have ensured that they got everything and entered the car.
Mina was very happy and entered the first. Her parents didn’t know why she was so happy, but they were fine with this. When the car started to move, she was even happier, thing that mom and dad didn’t expected.
They arrived to their new home fast. Mina was anxious to see the house. She “jumped” out the car. She was kind of frightened. The house looked a little creepy, but it was emanating positive energy.
She thought that the house just looks creepy for her, that the house is a normal house. After they entered the house, they begin to unpack the luggage.
Mina chose a beautiful bright room, with the window toward the lake that was near the house. The walls were pale yellow, and the bed was white. She unpacked all what was in the luggage and decided to sit on the bed to rest a little.
The bed was very soft and relaxing, and she thought that it will be a delight to sleep here. Without noticing, her eyes began to close, and she fell asleep. To the time Mina woke up, it was already night. The wall clock showed her the time of 2 AM. Mina wanted to sleep, but something was hearing.
It was a terrible noise, like when a hyperactive child played. She decided to go and find out what she heard.

~~~~~~END OF CHAPTER 1~~~~~~
Va rog, nu-i lasati sa moara!

[Imagine: cuZv.gif]
[Imagine: 3MiK.gif]
[Imagine: BvWd.gif]
[Imagine: QrLB.gif]
[Imagine: v1oJ.gif]

Răspunsuri în acest subiect
Between Life and Death: Cursed Souls - de Michiyo道代 - 08-01-2011, 07:46 PM

Subiecte de discuție similare...
Subiect: Autor Răspunsuri: Vizite: Ultimul răspuns
  Lost Souls Liar 2 2.964 27-06-2011, 03:42 PM