Animezup - forum manga si anime

Versiunea completă: [ Super Junior / SHINee ] - Warped In xD
Momentan vizualizezi versiunea simplificată a conținutului publicat. Vizualizează versiunea completă a acestuia.
When you get sucked in another dimension with Super Junior and SHINee, there are endless possibilities of what can happen...

When a chapter ends, another chapter unfolds. In the same way, when a game level ends, you proceed to the next. But what will happen if the electromagnetic charges disrupt the magnetic field of certain devices of the modern technology, causing the unassuming victims to be warped in another dimension with the possibility of being stuck forever?

It was a perfectly "ordinary" day in the SM Entertainment building, except for the heavy storm and thunderclouds. Since Super Junior and SHINee members couldn't perform at the open field grandstand at Seoul, they stayed at the lounge bored to death, except for Kyuhyun who was playing his new video game series, which wasn't even released yet at the international market.

When the guys get sucked into another dimension due to electromagnetic disturbances, how can they escape?

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the members of those 2 boybands(even if I would love to own them =]] ).

PLEASE COMMENT. I really appreciate sincere oppinions! :)
Note: I DO NOT own any of those characters. This belongs to an awesome writer, Miss-terious. Let's give her a round of applause for this amazing FF. I just hope you enjoy the story.

_______________________________________________________________________________________[/color]

It was another "ordinary" day in Seoul, but lots of ELFs and SHAWOLs were disappointed when a strong storm and towering thunderclouds cancelled the supposed open grandstand performance of the two hottest boy groups in Korea.

The Super Junior and SHINee members were bored to death waiting in the lounge at SM Entertainment building, in case their performance schedule should be rescheduled, and it was especially a pain in the neck for Jonghyun whose bratty and rude cousin Chaemin tagged along and made his life more miserable than it already is.

Everyone was extremely bored. Everyone, but Kyuhyun that is.

"Finally! It's finished!" Kyuhyun had a victorious look in his face.

"What's finished? I hope it's something fun to do. Like maybe doing something extreme for today like rock climbing or bungee jumping, or zip-lining, or water skiing," Donghae suddenly spoke up enthusiastically.

"Practically ANYTHING we can do. Being here with You-Know-Who [Chaemin] is the last thing I'd like to do," Jonghyun responded nonchalantly.

"As if I'd like being with a cousin like you too. I'd rather be with my boyfriend Yongwoon than spending another boring second here with you," Chaemin spat back irritably.

"Yongwoon? That Frankenstein dude?" Minho asked.

"Excuse me but Yongwoon is more handsome than all of you combined!"

"Whatever you say Frankenstein's bride the second," Jonghyun teased.

"Who are you calling Frankenstein's bride the second?!" Chaemin already had glaring red eyes.

Onew then decides to kick in with the joke and faked his cellphone ringing and answering the "so-called" call.

"Hello?" Onew tried to hold his laughter, looked back at Chaemin and put the fake call on hold. "It's Frankenstein's bride...She wants her face back. She says you are wearing it. Care to give it back?"

"Why you.." Chaemin started to hoist World War 3 against the laughing guys, when suddenly Kyuhyun reminded everyone of what he just 'finished.'

"Whatever it is, count me out," Chaemin conclusively stated.

"You're such a killjoy," Jonghyun told her.

"At least I'm not a schmuck who thinks his abs are so muscular!"

"Whatever you boy-repellant," Jonghyun dismissed her with an eyeroll. He was freaking annoyed at her and her silly rude, trashy ways of talking.

Soon, it was a pandemonium between Jonghyun and Chaemin, but Eunhyuk cut their blabbering off.

"Anyway, Kyuhyun what's finished?" Eunhyuk asked excitedly.

"Nothing extreme really. I thought that because we all got nothing great to do, why don't we all just play my new video game series. I've programmed a hologram for at most 20 people to play the game at the same time. It's really worth a shot for our break. Each game opens with a choice of location and character. Win all levels to get the jackpot of Turkish Delights and win," Kyuhyun explained his modified game mechanics. Spending his time on games such as Starcraft made him a computer whiz....sort of.

"Sounds like fun," Leeteuk said generally.

"So let me get this straight. We're playing through a bunch of levels just to get a sack of Turkish Delights? What sort of a lame game is that?" Heechul asked.

"Well, it isn't exactly lame because (1) this new game series hasn't even been internationally released yet (2) You have no idea how delicious Turkish Delights are," Kyuhyun answered him calmly.

"A game...with you? Oh please! You hack yourself out of every game we play," Kibum directly aimed it at Kyuhyun.

"FYI, it's what you call 'strategy' hyung. You have to try it some time," Kyuhyun said.

"Well, since we haven't gotten anything better to do, then game on!" Taemin managed to convince everyone to join.

As they started playing the game, they didn't notice the hauling thunderstorm bringing blinding lightning flashes. A sudden lightning hit the electrical post from which the main fuses and socket joint to it were connected to the laptop plug. A sudden electrical charge occurred and the electrical field sucked/plunged them all into the game world, creating a spacetime continuum. (Note: this is purely based on imagination. This one's impossible. But I've got basis on physics principles anyway :D)

*in another dimension*

"Where are we?" Minho asked. "What just happened?"

"I guess we're sucked into the game world. I’m saying that the magnetic field was completely controlled by electromagnetic charges brought by the lightning storm. Effects may be permanent though," Sungmin tried his best to come up with a logical answer.

"So we're stuck here forever? Forever, forever?" Yesung asked worriedly.

"Not quite. To get out of here, we must finish all game levels. But this game's tricky though. We don't know exactly how many game levels there are since the game structure is like a labyrinth style," Onew said.

"Good thing Chaemin wasn't warped in here with us," Jonghyun happily exclaimed.

"Guess again, dweeb!" Chaemin came out from behind. But little did she knew, that she received the most damaged brought by the electrical discharges. Her physical appearance changed completely, which startled and frightened the other guys.

"W-who is t-that?" Key's voice was trembling and shaky upon seeing the mysterious scary creature he pointed at.

"Chill. It's me, Chaemin."

"A-are you sure? Look at the mirror" Kangin handed her a mirror, and out of shock, Chaemin almost dropped the mirror and broke it.

She found out that she looked like Gollum in The Lord of the Rings [link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/missbossy/9526954/]

"My face!!! My precious face! He steals it from us!," Chaemin accused Kyuhyun of the drastic change. Even her voice started to sound like Gollum as well, and her way of speaking. "Gaaahhhhhhhhhh....He steals it from us! My preciousss!!! He trickeths (tricks) us..."

"Hey weirdo. I didn't have anything to do with this. You just received the bad effects of the warping. But as soon as we return to the real world, everything will be back to the way it was," Kyuhyun told her.

Soon enough, many of the guys started whining and complaining what to do.

"Everyone! Let's stop whining and start walking!!! Complaining will not do anything. We have a long way to go," Leeteuk said aloud in a firm voice. "So, where's our destination?"

"To Mordor!" Ryeowook answered.

"You've got to be kidding me," Taemin said disbelieving.

"No no. It's here on the game map. Our last stop for the sack of Turkish Delights that will lead us back to the real world is in Mordor...in Mount Doom," Yesung said, showing everyone the map.

"One does not simply walk into Mordor," Siwon said, in deep thought.

"Uhhh...yes you do!" Kibum argued.

"Nuh-uh!"

"Uh-huh!"

"Nuh-uh!" Minho said, interrupting. "You need like...an army."

"That's a good idea! An army of wizards...and ninjas....NINJA WIZARDS!" Eunhyuk ecstatically responded.

"Plus, you need bears," Shindong suggested.

"Bears? Seriously...bears???" Taemin once again asked in disbelief.

"Yeah! Bears. Shooting lasers out of their eyes! That'd be sooo cool!!!"

Eunhyuk and Shindong then do a high-five.

"Alright then. To Mordor!" Jonghyun directed
Level 1

As the group warped in the first level, they found themselves near the lamppost, surrounded by tall trees covered in thick snow. The ground was also thick with snow because of the one-hundred year enchanted winter where it is "always winter, but never Christmas."

"This is it. We're in Narnia," Key exclaimed, folding back the game map.

"So, where are the Turkish Delights?" Shindong asked enthusiastically.

"They are not for eating, hyung," Taemin told him, and his beaming face dropped into despair.

"Must be hidden deep within the White Witch's castle," Kyuhyun guessed wildly.

"We must go there, but first, we must ask for directions," Leeteuk suggested.

While walking, they met Father Christmas who gave them all sorts of weapons for defense. Swords, axes, staffs, arrows, spears, etc.

Along the way, trudging into the thick snow, and the frozen lake, Donghae began wandering off, his eyes bewildering on the surrounding fictional land. "Whoa. And I thought I was dreaming."

Suddenly, he noticed that he went on separate ways with the others, and he began to worry that he'll get left behind and be stuck in that world forever. But, far off, he can see a fast horse or sleigh approaching. He narrowed his eyes to figure out what it was in hopes of getting help, but it was when the fast-approaching carriage was meters in front of him that he jumped out of the way, falling heavily on the snow.

"Owww"

A short dwarf-minion was about to slit his neck, when a lady dressed in all white came to his aid. It was the White Witch, but of course, Donghae didn't know that.

"What is your name, Son-of-Adam?" Jadis, the White Witch and self-proclaimed Queen of Narnia asked him, full of interest.

"Uhhh...Donghae," Donghae answered reluctantly.

"And how, Donghae, did you come to enter my dominion?"

"I'm not sure. You see, we were warped in this sort of dimension and ended up near a lamppost. I was just following my friends-"

"Not sisters or brother?"

"No."

"Oh. So how many are you, Son-of-Adam?"

"Counting me? Well, last time I checked, there were 6.5 Billion."

"What?" Jadis then paused for a while, then resumed. "Wait, that's how many Sons of Adam and Daughters of Eve there are in the world right?"

"Yeah, obviously. The game couldn't warp in the entire human race into this world, duh!"

"Now, what about something nice and hot to drink?" Jadis offered.

"You're thirsty?"

"No, no. I mean for you," Jadis laughed off.

"I am thirsty?" Now Donghae started to get confused.

"Ask yourself! Now, what do you want to eat?"

"Ummm..ramen?"

So, the White Witch dropped a liquid from her vial and it turned into a bowl full of ramen.

"So, Donghae, I would very much like to meet your friends whom you have brought here."

"Good. Maybe you can knock some sense into Chaemin."

"Who's Chaemin?"

"My friend, Jonghyun's cousin."

"Well, you see Donghae, I have no children of my own. And you are exactly the kind of boy whom I would like to see one day becoming the Prince of Narnia. Maybe even King," Jadis explained carefully.

"Chaemin is so annoying," Donghae, who wasn't even listening, told himself, eating the ramen fast.

"Never mind. You have to bring your friends though."

"Why? Is there going to be a party or something?"

"No. But a king needs servants."

"No way I'm going to be a servant for a king," Donghae started to get off the carriage. He totally misunderstood the White Witch because he was busy eating ramen.

"No! YOU would be king. Your friends would be servants to you. Just make sure to bring them to my castle though, or I'd be very angry with you," Jadis told him in a strange, low voice which kind of freaked him out.

"You are creepy, you know that?" Donghae said, moving slowly away from the White Witch. He wanted to run away from her royal creepiness and get back with the group.

"Are you afraid of me? There's no need to be afraid, dear. I can give you all the ramen in the world and make you prince."

"You keep calling me 'dear', that's creepy and I don't even know you. I'm getting out of here," Donghae resolved and hurriedly got off the carriage of the White Witch.

"My house is between those two hills, across the frozen lake. Remember to come with your family. I will miss you."

With that, the White Witch drove off, and sped back along the snowy road.

"I will remember," Donghae muttered under his breath. "to stay away from that house as possible. Weirdo"

"Oi! Hyung!" Ryeowook called from the distance. "Where have you been?"

"Just wandering off, I guess. Got a bit lost and-"

"C'mon. We have no time to lose. We still have to figure out where are the Turkish Delights. It could possibly be anywhere in these woods," Jonghyun said. The cold was beginning to annoy him as they didn't have proper winter clothes.

"I've got an idea. Let's ask for directions," Yesung suggested. "That weird-looking guy over there in the bushes. He seems to know the way. We could ask him to lead us to Aslan, who can lead us to the Turkish Delights."

They approached the faun among the bushes.

"Um, excuse me sir-" Leeteuk started.

"Mr. Tumnus," the half man half goat dude said.

"What?"

"The name's Mr. Tumnus."

"Okay. So, Mr. Tumnus, how do we get to Aslan?" Onew asked.

"Why do you want to see Aslan?"

"To get to the Turkish Delights of course," Heechul answered.

"Okay. Let’s get this straight: (1) Aslan’s not here. He’s in the Entertainment District…in a place I believe is called “Starbucks”.. (2) The White Witch has the Turkish Delights. You have to talk to her. I can lead you to her castle," he told the desperate group.

"Okay. then lead the way, Mr. Tumnus," Eunhyuk told the faun.

"Are you mad?" Donghae angrily asked Eunhyuk. "No way am I going there."

"We don't have a choice. It's either that or we'll be stuck here forever."

So, the group resolved to follow Mr. Tumnus into the White Witch's castle. Then, he walked away to avoid being caught by Jadis or any of his evil minions.

But since none of them were willing to go in, especially Donghae, Sungmin was forced by everyone to enter the domain of the White Witch.

"I'm going in. You guys are for back-up," Sungmin bravely walked into the castle doors.

"If you need my help, you have my sword," Siwon said.

"...and my bow," Kyuhyun followed.

"...and my ax," Kangin stepped forward.

"...and my staff," Eunhyuk exclaimed.

"Whatever," Sungmin said, as he proceeded inside the castle. He was frozen to death at the sight of the White Witch. He wanted to run, but he held his head high and kept up his faltering courage.

*in the castle*

"Are you...the Son of Adam?" Jadis pointed at him with her white magic staff.

"Umm...I'm not sure. My father's name is Lee Junhwa."

"THEN HOW DARE YOU COME ALONE?!?!" Jadis rose up from her seat in rage. Hadn't she said to bring along the others?

"What the heck are you talking about?" Sungmin asked, confused. "Can I just have the Turkish Delights and get the hell out of here?"

Turkish Delights? I thought he likes ramen. The witch thought. "Turkish Delights eh? You'll never have it! It's all mine!!!"

The boys didn't want to go to the last option. But they knew they had to do it. They had to fight for the sake of the Turkish Delights err-- for the sake of proceeding to the next level and restoring back the peace in Narnia and destroying evil once and for all. So, they all took out they weapons. It was the battle of good vs. evil.

Who will win?[/color][/size][posturi unite]
[color=#800080][size=large]So, the battle for Narnia (and the Turkish Delights) came earlier. The White Witch took a stance and prepared herself for what seemed like a mass slaughter of unassuming victims. Clearly the SHINee and SuJu members didn't know what they were in for as the White Witch held powers of ice beyond imaginations and she can whirl her staff into a pair of katanas.

"Let's just get this over with!" Heechul walked forward to start attacking, but Leeteuk and Jonghyun held him back. "Oi! What the hell was that for?" Heechul asked them, after falling to the ground, because Leeteuk and Jonghyun pulled him back a little too hard.

"Think before you go slashing your sword, genius! We don't even know how to use these things," Minho said.

"Well then, let's try to find out. ATTACK!" Heechul commanded.

"Alright, alright. No need to scream," Ryeowook retorted as he and the others walked their way over the center of the battlefield.

And so the fight began. Everyone tried to wield their swords and fight their best even though the threat of the witch was great because first and foremost, nobody wanted to be a wimp.

"Watch out will you? You're going to cut my head with that!" Hankyung exclaimed shakily at Kangin, who was slashing his sword at all directions.

"Get an aim! You nearly killed me with those arrows!" Onew told Jonghyun who was raining arrows all over the place.

"Ouch. Ouch.Ouch" Kibum grunted, as Taemin repeatedly hit him with the staff, mistaking him for the witch. "Could you-ouch...stop-ouch-...hitting me-ouch...with-ouch...that thing-ouch?!"

Just as the guys were about to give up because of the great power and invulnerability of the witch, the door came bursting and in came Aslan.

"Finally!" Kyuhyun said, exasperated. "What took you so long?"

"Well, I was in Starbucks you see, and they ran out of chocolate syrup and I can't possibly drink a frappuccino without a chocolate syrup. So I headed for a quest to buy one. But then this wicked witch of the west suddenly appeared and tried to steal my syrup! I looked for a bucket of water but I only found a glass of water so I poured it on her. But she couldn't possibly melt with only a glass of water. So, she locked me in a room where there were Oompa Loompas dancing ballet. It was an excruciating moment for me to watch. Then, they tried to force me to join their evil clan of ballet-dancing Oompa Loompas and the loss of my chocolate syrup was extremely hartbreaking," Aslan started top narrate his 'sad' story with such a pitiful voice.

"Yes, yes. I'm sure you must care a lot about your syrup if it's that heartbreaking to lose it," Jadis said sarcastically.

"Of course, I DO care. Anyway, I told them I will never join their clan so, they tried to kill me by flooding the place with chocolate candies. But these candies turned to big red, bouncy balls once they hit the ground. I tried to run as fast as I can out of the place. And that's why I'm late."

"That was the lamest story I've ever heard!" Kyuhyun told Aslan, who was trying to find a reasonable excuse for being late.

"Hey, you asked," Aslan shrugged off.

"Yeah whatever. So, are you going to fight? We could use your help ANYTIME now," Key said.

"Right."

So, with Aslan in battle, they were able to defeat the White Witch once and for all and peace and order was restored in Narnia.

"So, shouldn't we be getting the Turkish Delights by now since the White Witch has been defeated?" Siwon wondered.

"Oh yes. They're in the highest room of the tallest tower. But you need to get the keys first. It's up that pole," Aslan motioned at a very high wooden pole about 100 meters high. "Many people have tried to climb that pole but none succeeded. Some have even died."

*gulp* People have already died trying to scale that pole? What sort of crazy people would even take those risks?

"So, Aslan. We're waiting for you to get the key. Any second now would be great, you know," Jonghyun said with a mischievous grin on his face.

"Forget it humans! I'm outta here. I still have some business to settle with Starbucks and the Wicked Witch of the West. And this time, I'm bringing a bucket of water. Go get it yourself," Aslan said, and walked out of the door.

With no other choice, the SHINee and SuJu members one by one tried to climb the wooden pole. But none of them succeeded. They kept on falling or sliding back to the ground.

"This is hopeless. None of us can reach that key unless we learn how to levitate. We're stuck here forever," Yesung said in disappointment.

"Not quite," Onew emerged out of nowhere with a chainsaw. "Ha!"

"Great idea! Why didn't I think of that?" Eunhyuk exclaimed.

Why didn't we think of that? The souls of those who died climbing the pole in vain began murmuring to each other.

"Timbeeeerrrrr!!!" Onew screamed as the pole fell hard on the stone cold floor.

They then grabbed the key and ran to the Highest Room of the Tallest Tower.

*on the way to the Highest Room of the Tallest Tower*

"How... *phew*... long... *phew*... do we...*phew*... have... *phew*... left?" Minho asked, tired already from the seemingly endless flight of stairs.

"Not much. 500 more steps perhaps. It isn't called Highest Room of the Tallest Tower for no reason at all," Donghae said.

Soon, they heard sword slashing and a dragon's roar.

"Die dragon! DIE!!!" Beowulf screamed while trying to kill the fierce dragon, but it always gets the hold of him.

"Whoa! It's the legendary Beowulf! I saw that movie once. And that sword-slashing thing? Ha! I can do that in my sleep!" Sungmin boasted.

"No, you can't!" Beowoulf screamed back at Sungmin. The dragon was trying to decapitate him.

"Yes I can! Wanna bet? 50 Korean Won!"

"Dollars! I want dollars, man!"

"Fine by me," Sungmin said as he joined the dragon-slaying thing.

So, the others just watched and cheered for Sungmin. But he was beginning to lose his stamina.

"Pull yourself together, hyung!" Ryeowook attempted to boost him up. "You're a trained professional...I guess."

Soon enough, Sungmin managed to slay the dragon, where the sword pierced its heart. The sword plunged deeply, and the dragon died.

Since Beowulf lost, he was forced to give Sungmin 50 dollars and his extra sword. Sungmin was extremely happy of owning a legendary sword, but his happiness was only short-lived because when he took a close look at the sword...

"It's plastic," Sungmin said in great disappointment.

"I know. I couldn't afford real swords for everyone. You know, my people. So I decided to give you the plastic one," Beowulf explained.

"B-but how am I supposed to slay dragons and kill monsters with this?"

"You can't. You have to trust your friends."

"I'm never allowed to do anything by myself. Everyone's against me," Sungmin whined.

"Oh, come on man! It's not the whole world," Beowulf said and then he suddenly vanished.

"Yeah yeah. 'It's not the whole world' ," Sungmin mimicked to himself. ""HE shouldn't say anything. HE isn't the one who is forever doomed to fight with a plastic sword..." He took a look at the back of the sword and found the words written in big, bold letters: 'THIS IS PURELY A TOY. CHOKING HAZARD, NOT FOR CHILDREN UNDER THREE YEARS OLD. MADE IN KOREA'

*at the Highest Room of the Tallest Tower*

"I think I see it! The Turkish Delights!" Siwon happily exclaimed as he went over the table where there was a golden, gleaming Turkish Delight.

" 'Congratulations! You have just passed level 1. You may now jump to level 4' " Yesung read the piece of rolled parchment from the mahogany table. "This is it, guys."

As they took hold of the Turkish Delights, they disappeared into the Narnian world, and they found themselves inside a spinning vortex, which dropped them off in front of an extremely enormous castle of black and grey. It was surrounded by a moat, and at the right, there was a narrow lane which led straight into the castle. People were rushing in the castle in their black robes, books, and wands.

"Where are we?" Donghae asked the others, who like him, had no idea where they were. But one thing's for sure: There were five Turkish Delights inside that castle and they must locate all five to get to the next level.

<_< Korean Chronicles: The Lion, The Witch and The Dragon
Opera de arta. Toata in curcubeu si in limba frumoasa numita engelza. nope. What's this? anyway... daca stiam ca se pot scrie si opere in engelza, aduceam si eu in franceza. Tu nu ai auzit de sccris normal? incearca totusi sa traduc pentru ca nu toti de aici o sa stea sa citeasca aceeasta lunga povestire, adica nici nu stiu ce este. Aper doar sa traduci sau sa faci alt ceva dar totusi, nu in engelza.

ja ne
Sibel, de ce nu in engleza? Nu exista nicio regula care sa interzica povestile in engleza. Nu cred ca e o problema pentru userii de pe forum, majoritatea sunt destul de mari ca sa inteleaga ce scrie. Nu o mai numi ironic opera de arta cand (banuiesc ca) nici nu ai citit-o pe toata. Nu trebuie sa scrie in romana doar ca sa inetelegi tu. Cine vrea citeste, cine nu, nu.

Cat despre fic, nu l-am citit, dar iti recomand, WandererShEeP, sa scri cu negru la marimea normala. Asta e o regula impusa de forum si e obositor sa citesti ceva scris cu mov. Mai lucreaza si la asezarea in pagina; cu cat va fi mai usor de citit, cu atat vei avea mai multi cititori.
Level 4

"I guess we're in Hogwarts. The school for witches, warlocks, and wizards," Key told the group. Everyone was petrified by the strangeness of the magical world. It wasn't the sort of magic that is lively, colorful, and filled with rainbows and unicorns, but a darker kind of magic filled with ominous haunting voices in the wind.

"It's scary here. Let's sleep outside," Taemin said, proceeding to walk back and take the Hogwarts Express.

"Don't be silly. Of course we need to go in and find the Turkish Delights. It's a bit difficult this time considering that we're hunting for not one but five," Jonghyun pulled Taemin back to the group.

"Plus, if you take that train, who knows where you'll end up? We're in a game, and it might be some kind of vortex," Kyuhyun said.

So, without further delay, the group marched in through the doors of Hogwarts, with the worst fears and premonitions.

*in the Great Hall*

The doors of the Great Hall suddenly opened wide and everyone was staring at them in shock, surprise, and some even in fear. It was the start of the semester and the students were having the annual opening dinner at the Great Hall.

"Who are they?" Hermione asked Ron and Harry who were busy eating the plateful of desserts. "What are they doing here?"

"They must be the toadnappers. You know...the ones who stole my toad," Neville said nonchalantly.

"OR they could be spies for You-Know-Who," Ron said, his mouth still full of cakes.

"Oh c'mon everyone!" Harry said seriously and in an 'as-a-matter-of-fact' tone of voice. "If they were the spies of Voldemort-" Harry paused because at the sudden mention of the Dark Lord's name, everyone gasped in shock. "- they wouldn’t just rush in like that. They’d be….oh I don’t know…SNEAKIER!?"

"You're right, Potter. Perhaps they're just a bunch of newbies or transfer students," George Weasley said in general.

With that, the Gryffindor table dismissed the whole case and listened to the headmaster who started his 'Welcome-to-another-year-at-Hogwarts' speech.

"As you all know, my name is Albus Dumbledore, and at my right is my slave err- I mean trusted Potions professor, Severus Snape," Dumbledore started but then, he noticed the Super Junior and SHINee members standing in the center of the Great Hall, wondering where they are.

"Welcome to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. You must be the new transferee students," the headmaster greeted them warmly.

"Well, we were just-" Leeteuk tried to explain their situation, but he was cut off as they were being brought to the center table by Professor McGonagall.

"Oh calm dow. Everyone gets nervous at the beginning..It’ll all get better," Professor Dumbledore said in an assuring voice, then motioned for Professor McGonagall to do the sorting. "Minerva, the sorting hat please!"

In a few moments, Professor McGonagall arrived with the black, old, and wrinkly sorting hat. None of the boys were given the chance to explain as they were made to put on the sorting hat.

Sortings:

Gryffindor- Eunhyuk, Donghae, Sungmin, Onew, Yesung

Slytherin- Heechul, Kangin, Jonghyun

Ravenclaw- Leeteuk, Kibum, Kyuhyun, Siwon, Key

Hufflepuff- Shindong, Ryeowook, Hankyung, Taemin, Minho

They were all sorted. All except for Chaemin. The Sorting Hat was confused at which house she should be placed at. Very very confused.

"Chaemin, where shall I place you?" the Sorting Hat started, deep in thought and analysis. "You’re not very smart, I see, so Ravenclaw’s out of the picture. And you do not seem to be the type who would run into a burning building to save your friends, so there go Gryffindor and Hufflepuff too. And green wouldn’t suit you, so you’re not a Slytherin either. Hmmm, it seems like I have to invent a new house, just for you."

"A new house?" there were whispers and murmurs of students in the Great Hall. Never in the history of Hogwarts had the Sorting hat motioned to create a fifth house.

"Yes, yes. A new house. Chaemin will be put in...." the Sorting Hat thought of a name for the new house. "WUDDLYFOOFIE!!"

"WUDDLYFOOFIE?!?!" everyone in the Great Hall exclaimed.

"Yes, Wuddlyfoofie. It’s a new house! It’s for people who are dumb, cowards, not very loyal, and don’t fit in green. It’s color is pink, and it’s symbol will be earthworm," the Sorting Hat announced.

In a poof, the Super Junior, SHINee, and Chaemin's outfits were changed into Hogwarts school uniform: Black robes with the picture of their house symbols in their uniforms.

Everyone took their seats in their respective tables, but since Wuddlyfoofie hasn't got a table yet, Chaemin was made to sit with the Gryffindors.

"So, you're new transfer students huh? Where are you from?" Harry asked the Koreans enthusiastically.

"Uhh...Korea," Donghae answered.

"Korea, you say? That's strange. I've never heard of Korean Magical Schools before. Must be new," Hermione said to them.

"Wuddlyfoofie?! hahahaha," Ron started laughing hard until his stomach hurt. "I can't take it anymore. It's just so funny I could laugh the whole day. Wuddlyfoofie." Ron obviously had the time of his life, laughing his soul out and making fun of Chaemin.

"Shut up freak!" Chaemin glared at him.

"Freak? Speak for yourself. Who are you calling 'freak,' freak? And aren't you a bit too old to be a student? Does that mean you're in someway retarded or something? Oh yeah I forgot...you're in Wuddlyfoofie" Ron asked, then literally fell of the chair because of extreme laughter.

"Ron!" Hermione reprimanded, hitting him with her D.A.D.A. (Defense Against the Dark Arts) book. "Don't ever say that again! It's very rude!"

"Anyway, do you know where to find the Turkish Delights here?" Eunhyuk asked.

Neville suddenly beamed up and joined in the conversation. "Turkish delights? You’ve come to the right place! We’ve got all sorts of food here!. Especially the every-flavor jelly beans! Includes mucus flavors too. George hooked one up before, right George?"

"Don't remind me," George said, remembering how disgusting the taste was.

"No, no. The Turkish Delights that are gold, and glowing. You know where we can find them?" Yesung clarified.

"Well, you could always try the loo," Harry told them, a streak of sureness crossed his face.

"The loo?" Sungmin asked. He wasn't sure if he heard it right. The Turkish Delights were hidden in a bathroom?

"Yeah. Maybe they have one there. It's upstairs. Second floor, then turn left. Last room at the end of the East Wing," Harry gave them the directions.

"Thanks a lot!"

The desperate boys gathered together, along with Chaemin, all 19 of them (13 + 5 + 1) rushed up the direction of the bathroom Harry directed them. Soon, they found a door at the end of the east wing that has the word "BATHROOM" inscribed on it.

"That's really weird. They store the Turkish Delights in here?" Ryeowook asked his friends who were sorted in Gryffindor.

"Talk about inconvenient," Kibum said.

"...and weird," Key added.

"Well, we haven't got much of a choice either. Let's just find those darn things and let's get the heck outta here," Hankyung told everyone, who instantly agreed.

*inside the bathroom*

Everyone kept on searching the entire place for any signs of Turkish Delights being hidden in the bathroom, but no matter how hard they try, there were no Turkish Delights in sight.

"There are no Turkish Delights in here," Chaemin announced to everyone, who grew more disappointed.

"As much as I would like to disagree with this Wuddlyfoofie over here, she's right. There aren't any Turkish Delights in here," Jonghyun seconded.

"What are we going to do now?" Shindong asked.

"Seems like we're stuck here for quite some time until we find all Turkish Delights. Just calm down and be patient guys. Things will work out," Siwon assured everyone with a convincing and soothing voice.

Just as they were about to give up searching the bathroom for Turkish Delights, they heard a ghastly shrill. They see a partly transparent girl floating in midair, who looked very very angry. Her eyes were filled with rage, and her voice was equally frightening as well.

"INTRUDER ALERT! INTRUDER ALERT!!!! This is MY bathroom! Most importantly, this is a GIRL’S bathroom! None of you are girls!" Moaning Myrtle began screaming, which frightened them. All of them were shaking, trying to hide from Moaning Myrtle's angry eyes.

"I'm a girl!" Chaemin happily announced, but Myrtle shrugged it off.

"You are no girl! You are a creep! You are no exemption!" Moaning Myrtle screamed in front of her face, sending Chaemin shivering in fear.

Chaemin, Super Junior, and SHINee all face the wrath of Moaning Myrtle. She plans to dispose them all for entering her bathroom which is strictly off-limits to everyone, especially boys (with the exemption of harry, of course). They all try to find a good place to hide from her in the bathroom, but they couldn't possibly hide from her forever. Sooner or later she's going to catch them and when she does, they were dead meat.

How can they survive? Will they fall into doom before the game gets into them?

It has been a few minutes since the Super Junior and SHINee members (plus a Wuddlyfoofie) had been stuck in the bathroom, and it seemed as if there was no way out.

-meanwhile in the Great Hall-

"Uhhh, Harry?" Hermione suddenly asked the boy-who-lived.

"What Herms?"

"For the nth time, don't call me Herms! My name is Hermione. Anyway, the Korean transfer students, I was thinking about them. When you gave them directions to the loo, did you say 'Second floor, then turn left. Last room at the end of the East Wing'?"

"Well, yeah. I think so," Harry responded nonchalantly.

"But that was Moaning Myrtle's bathroom!" Hermione worriedly told him.

"Oh no! She'll rip them to shreds!" Ron said in forethought.

"Or worse," Neville added.

"Not if the great Harry Potter has something to say about it. C'mon loyal sidekicks! Its' Ghostbusters operation time!Let's go kick some ghost butt." With this, Harry and the others ran to the direction of Moaning Myrtle's bathroom, although it was quite difficult to get Ron out of the dining table since he was busily stuffing waffles in his mouth.

*in Moaning Myrtle's bathroom*

Harry, Hermione, Ron (whose mouth was full of stuffed waffles), Luna, Ginny, and Neville barged in Moaning Myrtle's bathroom. They saw the Koreans shivering in fright as Moaning Myrtle started playing hide and seek. Moaning Myrtle was obviously outraged at having unknown people at her bathroom, and there was a murderous glint in her eyes. The six pointed their wands threateningly at Myrtle.

"Fear not Korean transfer students! 'Cause I, the brave and great Harry Potter, defeater of the Dark Lord as many as...ummm-" he paused, counting with his fingers how many times he actually defeated He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named, then continued. "...well, at least five times; defeater of all evil, am here to save the day!"

"Ahem," Hermione, Ron, Luna, Ginny, and Neville, cleared their throats because it seemed as if someone forgot them.

"Oh and some help from my trusty sidekicks too."

"Oh no! I'm doomed for the great Harry Potter and his sidekicks are here! I better get the hell out of here!" Moaning Myrtle panicked, and dived into the nearest toilet creating a huge splash, totally wetting the 19 Koreans. Then, she pressed the flush button and a muffled scream could be heard.

"That's disgusting," Onew commented the toilet-diving thing.

"We're disgusting," Heechul said, looking at everyone's uniforms wet with toilet water.

Suddenly, the door opened wide and Percy the Prefect appeared with a piece of rolled parchment, which were the school rules, or rather, revised school rules. Leeteuk and Onew read all the rules aloud:

Things I MUST NOT DO at Hogwarts

1. I must not tell Dumbledore that I am a spy for Rumbleroar.

2. I must not throw shampoo and conditioner at Professor Snape.

3. I will not tell Cho Chang that Cedric Diggory is really a vampire named Edward.

4. I must not run through the hallways screaming "The muggles are coming, the muggles are coming!" during class.

5. …or before class.

6. …or after.

7. I will not say the phase 'Dude get a life' to Lord Voldemort

8. I must not dye the Death Eaters robes Pink.

9. I will not use my iPod and play VERY VERY loudly "Sexy Back" when Professor Snape enters the room

10. I will not use my iPod and play VERY VERY loudly "Who let the dogs out" when Professor Lupin enters the room

11. I must not call Professor McGonagall "kitty" or Catwoman, even if she looks funny in leather tights.

12. I will not buy Draco Malfoy a Tutu and insist that all the "cool" guys are wearing them these days.

13. I will not go through the Great Hall screaming "Professor Snape is a Death Eater!" from choirsinger.

14. I must not yell "Basilisk! Behind you!"

15. …especially near muggle-born wizards.

16. …that includes Hermoine.

17. I must not dress up as a dementor and attempt to kiss Harry Potter.

18. …even if I fancy him.

19. I will not scare the Arithmancy students with my Calculus book.

20. I will not ask Professor Trelawney if she stole her clothes from a muggle circus

21. I will not go into class with a 'Death Eater & Proud' T-shirt

22. I must not sing "We're off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of Oz" while on my way down to the Headmaster's office.

23. I will not run into the great hall yelling "Death Eaters, Death Eaters, Death Eaters in the dungeons" when I am actually referring to the Slytherins.

24. I will not force all the teachers to take a muggle final exam and laugh when they all fail.

25. Professor Umbridge is not the Wicked Witch of the West.

26. … so Professor Umbridge will not melt if a bucket of water is poured over her head.

27. …I must not test this.

28. …and she does not have an army of flying monkeys, so I must stop asking to see them.

29. I must not bring fortune cookies into Divination as an assignment and expect to get full credit.

30. …even if the fortune is proved correct.

31. I must not eat anything given to me by the Weasley twins.

32. I must not gesture toward Harry Potter's scar and ask if his "Voldy senses are tingling".

33. I am not allowed to make lightsaber sounds with my wand.

34. I will not hold my wand in the air before I casting spells shouting "I got the power!"

35. Hissing is not the same as Parceltongue.

36. I must not bring a Magic Eight Ball to Divination class

37. I must not sing the Batman theme song when the Dark Mark is present.

38. I must not bet to see who comes out alive after locking Gryffindors and Slytherins together.

39. …I must not test this.

40. I must not start bets to see how long each D.A.D.A. teacher will last, as this is not a proper way to make money.

41. I will not call the Weasleys "expired carrots"

42. I must not convince first-years that if you take Astronomy you will be abducted by aliens.

43. I must not get the Sorting Hat drunk as it only makes his song funny the first time.

44. I am not allowed to paint the house elves blue and call them smurfs.

45. I must not call Dumbledore "Santa Clause".

46. I must not bungee-jump from the Astronomy tower.

47. I must not make actual tea in Professor Trelawney's class, nor must I drink it.

48. Mary Poppins is not a potion-brewer and therefore I should not follow her advice and add a "spoonful of sugar" to any potion in Professor Snape's classroom.

49. Professor Lupin does not need nor want a flea collar, and I should not offer him one.

50. …even for free.

51. The Forbidden Forest is not full of yummy candy, and it is wrong to tell first-years that it is.

52. I should not dress up as Voldemort

53. I must not replace broomsticks with vacuum cleaners and tell the Quidditch players they're the latest models.

54. If I become an animagus, I am not allowed to yell "MORPHIN' TIME!" every time I change.

55. I must not convince Hagrid that Pokemon are real and should be introduced to the class.

56. "Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo" is not a transfiguration spell.

57. I must not call Slytherin girls "Voldy's Angels".

58. Just because there are only 3 Unforgiveable Curses doesn't make any other curse "pretty much forgivable".

59. I must not try to break into Gringotts.

60. I must not place spiders on Ronald Weasley's head.

61. …even if it is funny when he squeals like a little girl.

62. I must not poke Hufflepuff students with spoons.

63. …or tease them about their colors.

64. …even if they do look like overgrown bees.

65. I must not write "DRINK ME" on any potions or vials in Professor Snape's classroom.

66. Professor Lupin is not a "nice doggy".

67. …neither is The Grim.

68. I must not write things on the walls in red paint.

69. …not even if I use real blood.

70. I am not permitted to have my own private army.

71. …or minions.

72. I will not slip Malfoy a Love Potion in his morning goblet of Pumpkin Juice.

73. I must not feed first-years to Fluffy.

74. …even if he looks hungry.

75. I must not try to put a satellite dish on top of the astronomy tower, no matter how clear the picture would be.

76. I must not use the house-elves as my own personal minions.

77. …or as backup singers.

78. …or dancers.

79. I must not shave Snape's hair off.

80. …I must not make said shaved hair into a wig and wear it to Potion's class.

81. …No one cares if it makes me feel pretty

82. I must not refer to Voldemort as "Baldymort". He does not appreciate it

83. I must not run through the great hall screaming 'TROLL, IN THE DUNGEON'

84. …especially not on Halloween

85. I must not dress up in a dementors cloak and attempt to "kiss" my friends.

86. I must not dress up in a cloak and levitate Harry Potter until he agrees to go out with me.

87. I must not pretend to speak parsletongue by hissing a lot.

88. I must not flick dung bombs into Snape's office and blame it on Ginny Weasley.

89. I must stop obsessing over Ginny Weasley's Death and my marrying Harry Potter and mothering countless children with him because its never going to happen.

90…unless I kill Ginny

91. I will not call Lucius Malfoy "Loogius" (loggie means snot)

92. I will not ask Cho if her parents accidently sneezed when they named her.

93. I will not say loudly so that Professor Snape can hear, "Whoever this Half-Blood Prince guy was, I'd like to meet him because he sounds really really HOT!"

94. I will not draw designs on my skin and say, "Look everyone, I've got a scar too!"

95. I will not raise my hand during Double Potions with Slytherins and tell Professor Snape that I appreciated him lending me his shoulder to cry on.

96. I will not call Ron, "Won-Won" because I know that it irks just about every female in Gryffindor.

97. I will not conjure a snake out of nowhere during a duel, because seriously that is the lamest spell ever.

98. I will not switch my essay with Hermione's just so I can say that I'm smart.

99. I will not rearrange the letters in my name to something evil sounding. On this note, I am also not to get a group of followers and call them something evil. Along with the above, I am not to get everyone similar tattoos.

100.Should I chance to see a Death Eater wearing a white mask, I should not start singing anything from "Phantom of the Opera

"Seems like we'll be stuck in this school for a while," Jonghyun confirmed everyone. No student knew where the Turkish Delights were hidden and they'll probably spend a few weeks looking for it.

As for the new school rules, everyone took their time listing down every single one.

"Oh, and just for the record in case you didn't know, Voldy is the bald-head dude with no nose, freaky teeth, bony hands, and is just plain ugly. He's the enemy," Harry informed them.

"Do you think he has the Turkish Delights?" Taemin asked.

"No one knows. I guess we'll just have to find out together," Ginny replied.

"For now, we better get back to our dormitories. It's late and classes start early tomorrow," Hermione said and led the new Gryffindors to the common room. The others went back to their respective houses.

Tomorrow, they were to attend classes.

Will magic prove disastrous for the Super Junior and SHINee members?

Terminology/ HP Dictionary (in case you haven't watched the movie or read the book):

muggle- non-magical people

Death Eaters- followers of Voldemort. generally, they're evil

dementor- foul creatures who suck the soul of the living via the "dementor's kiss"

parceltongue- language of snakes and serpents

dark mark- symbol of Voldemort and his Death eaters. Kinda like a tatoo on their arm

Gringotts- bank in the wizarding world
Ceva îmi spune că primeşti o avertizare pentru plagiat. Şi mai termină cu scrisul ăsta gigantic. Ce l-ai copiat şi pe ăsta ? Lol, ficul ăsta a fost scris acum 2 ani drăguţă, iar site - ul unde se regăseşte este :

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1...uperjunior

Autoarea spune :

Citat:I wrote this story two years ago. Well, actually it wasn't a fanfic but just a script, it was in Spanish, and the characters weren't KPOP groups. But I decided to make a fanfic out of it and cast Super Junior and SHINee as the main characters.

Vă dau un sfat la plagiatori nu mai copiaţi că nu vă ţine. Aş vrea o explicaţie