Animezup - forum manga si anime

Versiunea completă: Film quotes
Momentan vizualizezi versiunea simplificată a conținutului publicat. Vizualizează versiunea completă a acestuia.
Pagini: 1 2
Bun...m-am gandit ca ar fi bun un topic in care sa spunem replicile favorite pe care le-am intalnit in filme.O singura conditie:sa nu se repete^^

Fast & Furious
Dominic Toretto-"Ask any racer, any real racer. It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile; winning's winning."
Dominic Toretto-"You break her heart, I'll break your neck"-a spus-o atat de cool:X:X

HellBoy II-The Golden Army

Hellboy: You're in love. Have a beer.
Abe Sapien: Oh, my body's a temple.
Hellboy: Now it's an amusement park.
Wtf...am ras pe saturate la faza asta24
A knight's tale
The letter:
"My dearest,
It is strange to think I haven't seen you for so long. I have seen the new moon, but not you. I have seen sunsets and sunrises, but nothing of your beautiful face.
The pieces of my broken heart are so small that they could be passed through the eye of a needel.
I miss you like the sun misses the flower. Like the sun misses the flower in the depths of winter. Instead of beauty to direct it's light to, the heart hardens like the frozen world your absence has banished me to.
Hope guides me. It is what gets me through the day and especially the night. The hope that after you're gone from my sight it will not be the last time I look upon you.

With all the love that I posses, I remain yours,
The knight of your heart"

De obicei nu ma prea omor dupa faze din astea mai romantice, dar scrisoarea asta m-a lasat put si simplu :love:
Piratii din Caraibe:

Jack Sparrow: So what's your plan, then?
Will Turner: I row over, search the ship until I find your bloody key.
Jack Sparrow: And if there are crewmen?
Will Turner: I cut down anyone in my path.
Jack Sparrow: [turns to Gibbs] I like it. Simple, easy to remember

Davy Jones: Do you feel dead?
Jack Sparrow: You have no idea.

Jack Sparrow: [to Beckett] Who am I?
[Beckett, who doesn't answer, looks confused]
Jack Sparrow: [rather hurt] I'm Captain Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow: One question about your business, boy, or there's no use going: This girl... how far are you willing to go to save her?
Will Turner: I'd die for her.
Jack Sparrow: Oh good. No worries then.

hm.. pai:

Blood Ties:

ıllıllı You smell like death ıllıllı

ıllıllı I'm a vampire, not a bloodhound ıllıllı

ıllıllı Mike Celluci: Nice catch.
Vicki Nelson: Clearly, I need more beer. ıllıllı

ıllıllı What are the stages of death? Something, something, something, something, acceptance. ıllıllı

shi asta nu mai stiu exact dinc e film e.. da e tare21

ıllıllı I'm not gay... but my boyfriend is ıllıllı 24))24)
Piaratii din Caraibe.

Jack Sparrow - you know, these clothes do not flatter you at all, it should be a dress or nothing, I happen to have no dress in my cabin ...

Captain Barbossa - ... well thank you Jack ...
Jack Sparrow - ... you're welcome ...
Captain Barbossa - ... not you, we named the monkey Jack ...

Jack Sparrow - parleley, parlelellyleloooo, par le nee, partner, par... snip, parsley...
Ragetti - parley?
Jack Sparrow - That's the one. parley. parley.
Pintel - parley? damn to the depths whatever man what thought of "parley".
Jack Sparrow - that would be the french.
M-am gandit sa fac un thread pe tema "Film quotes".
Postati aici toate replicile din filme care vi s-au parut interesante/amuzante.
Incep eu.
Barbossa: You're supposed to be dead!
Jack Sparrow: Am I not?

Mr. Gibbs: Then, on the fourth day, he roped himself a couple of sea turtles, lashed 'em together and made a raft.
Will Turner: He roped a couple of sea turtles.
Mr. Gibbs: Aye. Sea turtles.
Will Turner: What did he use for rope?
Jack Sparrow: [from beside them] Human hair.
[pause]
Jack Sparrow: From my back.

Will Turner: Where's Elizabeth?
Jack Sparrow: She's safe, just like I promised. She's all set to marry Norrington, just like she promised. And you get to die for her, just like you promised. So we're all men of our word really... except for, of course, Elizabeth, who is in fact, a woman.
I liek movies so here goes:

"Rachael: What do they even say?
Ned: I don`t know, can`t understand. You?
Rachael: No!
Ned: Yeah well... I like it. It`s how i`m feelin` inside."
[neoned]

Anthony 'Tony' Soprano Sr.: I wipe my ass with your feelings.
[Sporanos]

"Jules: I want you to go in that bag, and find my wallet.
Pumpkin: Which one is it?
Jules: It's the one that says Bad Motherfucker "

"The Wolf: You guys look like... What do they look like, Jimmie?
Jimmie: Dorks. They look like a couple of dorks.
Jules: Ha-ha-ha. They're your clothes, motherfucker."

"Butch: Where's my watch?
Fabienne: It's there.
Butch: No it's not.
Fabienne: It should be.
Butch: Yes, it most definitely should be but it's not here now, so where the f**k is it?"

"Butch: I'll be back before you can say Blueberry pie.
Fabienne: Blueberry pie.
Butch: Okay, maybe not that fast. But pretty fast, alright?"
[Pulp Fiction]

Enough for the moment.
Me too ^^ :

Abe Sapien: Remind me why I do this again.
Hellboy: Rotten eggs and the safety of mankind.
Abe Sapien: Ah!

Hellboy: This is Ivan Klimatovich. Say hi, Ivan.
Ivan Klimatovich: [in Russian] Go that way, Red Monkey!

Hellboy: [carrying the torso of a re-animated corpse over his shoulder] How you doing back there, Ivan?
Ivan Klimatovich: [in Russian] If I still had legs, I'd kick your ass!
Hellboy: [to agent] Could you hold this guy for a while? He is so negative.

Jack Sparrow: We are very much alike, you and I, I and you... us.
Elizabeth Swann: Oh. Except for a sense of honor and decency and a moral center. And personal hygiene.
Jack Sparrow: [sniffs his armpit and looks back] Trifles.

Gibbs: Let's put some distance between us and this island and head out to open sea!
Jack Sparrow: Yes to the first, yes to the second, but only insofar as we keep to the shallows as much as possible.
Gibbs: That seems a bit contradictory, Captain.
Jack Sparrow: I have every faith in your reconciliatory navigational skills, Mr. Gibbs, now where is that monkey, I want to shoot something!

Jack Sparrow: He needs the Pearl. Captain Turner needs the Pearl,
Jack Sparrow: [to Elizabeth] and you felt guilty,
Jack Sparrow: [to Barbossa] and you and your Brethren Court.
Jack Sparrow: Did no one come to save me just because they missed me?
[Everyone looks around. Pintel, Ragetti, and Jack The Monkey cautiously raise their hands]
Jack Sparrow: I'm standing over there with them.

Jack Sparrow: We must fight, to run away!
Tia Dalma: Land is where you are safe, Jack Sparrow, and so you will carry land with you.
Jack Sparrow: Dirt. This is a jar of dirt.
Tia Dalma: Yes.
Jack Sparrow: ...Is the jar of dirt going to help?
Tia Dalma: If you don't want it, give it back.
Jack Sparrow: [greedily] No!
Tia Dalma: Then it helps.

Elizabeth Swann: [as Will, Jack, and Norrington fight] Stop it! Will!
Will Turner: Guard the chest!
Elizabeth Swann: [indignantly] No! This is barbaric! This is no way for grown men to settle... oh, fine! Let's just haul out our swords and start banging away at each other! That will solve everything! I've had it! I've had it with wobbly-legged, rum-soaked pirates!
[starts throwing rocks at them]
Elizabeth Swann: Enough! This is madness!
[faking]
Elizabeth Swann: Oh! Oh, the heat!
[pretends to faint, then opens one eye to see that none of them have noticed]

Jack Sparrow: [with his back to Elizabeth, thinking that she is a man] Come to join my crew, lad? Welcome aboard!
Elizabeth Swann: I'm here to find the man I love.
Jack Sparrow: [startled] I'm deeply flattered, son, but my first and only love is the sea.
Elizabeth Swann: Meaning William Turner, Captain Sparrow.
Jack Sparrow: [turning around] Elizabeth!
[to Gibbs]
Jack Sparrow: Hide the rum.

Jack Sparrow: [holds up jar of dirt] Oi! Fishface! Lose something? Eh? Scungilli!
[falls down stairs, holds up jar again]
Jack Sparrow: Got it! Come to negotiate, eh? Have you, you slimy git? Look what I got.
Jack Sparrow: [sing-song] I got a jar of dirt, I got a jar of dirt, and guess what's inside it!

Pintel: You know you can't read.
Ragetti: It's the bible, you get credit for tryin'.

"Glue... very powerful stuff."
The Blues Brothers

"Evil will always triumph over good because good is dumb."
Dark Helmet, Space Balls
POTC frenzy >.>!

The fountain (2006)

Grand Inquisitor Silecio: Our bodies are prisons for our souls. Our skin and blood, the iron bars of confinement. But fear not. All flesh decays. Death turns all to ash. And thus, death frees every soul.

Izzi: Every shadow no matter how deep is threatened by morning light.

Izzi
: Remember Moses Morales?
Tom: Who?
Izzi: The Mayan guide I told you about.
Tom: From your trip.
Izzi: Yeah. The last night I was with him, he told me about his father, who had died. Well Moses wouldn't believe it.
Tom: Izzi...
Izzi: No, no. Listen, listen. He said that if they dug his father's body up, it would be gone. They planted a seed over his grave. The seed became a tree. Moses said his father became a part of that tree. He grew into the wood, into the bloom. And when a sparrow ate the tree's fruit, his father flew with the birds. He said... death was his father's road to awe. That's what he called it. The road to awe. Now, I've been trying to write the last chapter and I haven't been able to get that out of my head!
Tom: Why are you telling me this?
Izzi: I'm not afraid anymore, Tommy.

Izzi: I asked Lilly... if I could be buried at her farm.
Tom: No, stop it!
[he walks away, then turns back]
Tom: I want you to be with me.
Izzi: I am with you, look! I'll always be with you. I promise.
[pause]
Izzi: Will you stay with me tonight?
Tom: Yeah... I'll stay.
[they hug]
Tom: I'll stay.

Tom: I don't know if I can do it.
Izzi: You will, you can.
Tom: [smiling] I'm going to die.

The Illusionist (2006)

Eisenheim: From the moment we enter this life, we are in the flow of it [time]. We measure it and we mark it, but we cannot defy it. We cannot even speed it up or slow it down. Or can we ? Have we not each experienced the sensation… that a beautiful moment seemed to pass too quickly… and wished that we could make it linger ? Or felt time slow on a dull day… and wished that we could speed things up a bit ?

Inspector Uhl: As a boy, I'm told, he had a chance encounter with a travelling magician. One version of the story was that the man himself vanished... along with the tree. People began to think he had some sort of special power... or at least that he was a bit different. And then he met her.

Eisenheim: I was meant to return... I just... I kept thinking I'll find around the next corner...
Sophie: What?
Eisenheim: A real mystery. I saw remarkable things but the only mystery I never solved was... why my heart couldn't let go of you.

Eisenheim
: I thought we might end this evening with a discussion of the soul. All of the greatest religions speak of the soul’s endurance before the end of life. So what then does it mean to die?

The fall (2008)

Luigi: [reading from Evelyn's locket] My dearest daughter, never marry for money, fame, power or security. Always follow your heart. Your ever loving father...
Blue Bandit: It says all that on that little locket?
Luigi: Si.

The curious case of Benjamin Button (2008)

Benjamin: Along the way you bump into people who make a dent on your life. Some people get struck by lightning. Some are born to sit by a river. Some have an ear for music. Some are artists. Some swim the English Channel. Some know buttons. Some know Shakespeare. Some are mothers. And some people can dance.

Daisy: Would you still love me if I were old and saggy?
Benjamin: Would you still love ME if I were young and had acne? When I'm afraid of what's under the bed? Or if I end up wetting the bed?

Benjamin: It's a funny thing about comin' home. Looks the same, smells the same, feels the same. You'll realize what's changed is you.

Empire of the Sun (1987)

Jim: Learned a new word today. Atom bomb. It was like God taking a photograph.
Sgt. Nagata: Boy. Difficult boy.

Jim: I was dreaming about God.
Mary: What did he say?
Jim: Nothing. He was playing tennis. Perhaps that's where God is all the time and that's why you can't see Him when you're awake, do you think?
Mary: I don't know. I don't know about God.
Jim: Perhaps He's our dream... and we're His.

Jim: Amatus sum, amatus es, amatus est.

Amadeus (1984)

[trying on wigs]
Mozart: They're all so beautiful. Why don't I have three heads?

Mozart: Come on now, be honest! Which one of you wouldn't rather listen to his hairdresser than Hercules? Or Horatius, or Orpheus... people so lofty they sound as if they shit marble!

Hearts in Atlantis (2001)

Ted
: Sometimes when you're young, you have moments of such happiness, you think you're living in someplace magical, like Atlantis must have been? Then we grow up and our hearts break into two.

Bobby: Why do we always expect home to stay the same? Nothing else does.

Bobby Garfield (Adult): I never heard from Ted Brautigan again. Not that I didn't think of him. I always have. I always will. Because that summer was the last of my childhood. And though I never again saw what people were thinking, there was an enduring gift that he left me. What Ted did was open my eyes, and let the future in. I wouldn't have missed a minute of it. Not for all the world.

Hello, Dolly (1969)

Dolly:
Here, let me cut your wings!
Horace: I don't want my wings cut!
Dolly: No man does, Horace, no man does.

Cornelius: [infatuated with Irene] Well, you see, we're two ladies about town and we're looking for a had to Malloy and...
Barnaby: We're hats, you see, and we're looking for a lady to Malloy with for the af...
Cornelius: [signals Barnaby to be quiet] We want a hat!

Door to door (2002)

Bill Porter: God created us all, Shelly. He doesn't make mistakes.

One true thing (1998)

Kate: It's so much easier to be happy. It's so much easier to choose to love the things that you have, instead of always yearning for what you're missing, or what it is that you're imagining you're missing. It is so much more peaceful.

Kate: Welcome! There's no place like home!
Ellen: [silently, to herself] Thank God.

La science des reves (2006)
- The science of sleep

Stephanie: You have a serious problem of distorting reality. You could sleep with the entire planet and still feel rejected.

Stephanie: Things'll turn out the way you want, if you could just stop doubting that I love you. Call me home. Next door.

Stephane: This girl is at once all the women that broke my heart. She is so beautiful and generous, and she's asking me to leave... because she is dumping me.
Stephane: She's dumping me because I am a cheap drug dealer, and I am a drug dealer because she wants to leave me.

Alice in Wonderland (2010)

March Hare
: Spoon!

Fight Club (1999)

Tyler: Hey, you created me. I didn't create some loser alter-ego to make myself feel better. Take some responsibility!

Tyler: It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Chicago (2002)

Velma: C'mon Babe, why don't we paint the town? And all that Jazz... I'm gonna rouge my knees and roll my stockings down... And all Jazz. Start the car I know a whoopie spot... where the gin is cold and the piano's hot. It's just a noisy hall, where there's a nightly brawl. And all that Jazz.

Hilary and Jackie (1999)

Hilary: If you think being an ordinary person is any easier than being an extraordinary one, you're wrong.

Jackie du Pre: Excuse me ladies and gentlemen, I have broken my A string...
[leaves stage]
Jackie du Pre: ...at least it wasn't my G string.

When I was but 13 or so,
I went into a golden land.
Cimbarozo Cotopaxi took me by the hand!
Over the Orinoco... across the blazing Kalahari desert... through the untamed grasslands of the veldt.

Pan's Labyrinth (2006)

Ofelia
: Many, many years ago in a sad, faraway land, there was an enormous mountain made of rough, black stone. At sunset, on top of that mountain, a magic rose blossomed every night that made whoever plucked it immortal. But no one dared go near it because its thorns were full of poison. Men talked amongst themselves about their fear of death, and pain, but never about the promise of eternal life. And every day, the rose wilted, unable to bequeath its gift to anyone... forgotten and lost at the top of that cold, dark mountain, forever alone, until the end of time.

Ofelia: Mercedes, do you believe in fairies?
Mercedes: No. But when I was a little girl, I did. I believed in a lot of things I don't believe anymore.
Ofelia: Last night a fairy visited me.

Captain Vidal: Tell my son the time that his father died. Tell him...
Mercedes: No. He won't even know your name.

Mirrormask (2005)

Valentine: I'm an important person you see. I have a tower, a wonderful tower it was, tall and grand.
Helena: Are you?
Valentine: Of course.
Helena: Where is your tower then?
Valentine: We aren't talking... We had an argument, you see.

Joanne: All those kids in there want to run away and join the circus.
Helena: Great, they can have my life. I want to run away and join real life.

Helena: You pathetic creep!
Valentine: Rocks and logs can bite like dogs, but words will never hurt me!

Helena
: Ha! You may think I'm a hardhearted black sock, but underneath this dark woolly exterior is a naked pink foot.

Valentine: Run. Faster. Don't let anything distract you. FOOD.

Prime Minister
: We had days and nights with suns and moons and all those little twinkly things.

Am un fisier .doc plin cu citate din multitudinea de filme pe care le-am vazut, asta e doar o parte micuta xD. ma opresc aici, momentan.

@Horia K: Ah, esti genial, cum ti-ai dat seama? Unele sunt de acolo, da, fiindca e imposibil sa-ti aduci aminte atat de mult, altele sunt luat direct din script, iar o parte stiu deja replicile pe de rost.

Films are my game and my career xD.
Pagini: 1 2