Nu ești un membru încă? Înregistrează-te acum!
Creează un cont nou  

[Yaoi] [Akame]A new kind of therapy

Hello again!
Am hotarat sa impartasesc cu voi un fic pe care l-am scris si pe livejournal (unul din cateva pe care le-am scris) de prin 2010.
Ce e drept..nu are foarte multe capitole, dar fiind in engleza am sa pun cate putin.
Varsta: 18 just to make sure
Limba: engleza
Disclamer: I do not own Akanishi, Kamenashi, Tanaka, Maru, Ueda or anyone else despite my wishful thinking.
Observatii legate de continut: possible cuss words from time to time.
Tipul de critica: avansata

When friends have enough...

-What do you mean? asked a brown haired guy, looking all confused at the people next to him, happening to be his best friends.
-You need to relax, Kame. Look at you, you flinch even when we touch you. You are always tense, clarified Ueda Tatsuya, remembering the incident that took place just moments ago when Kazuya just burst in shouts after being touched.
- was just surprised he pouted, turning around to look at Koki.
-Hey, don't look at me. Two days ago you almost hit me when I just called your name and tried to wake you up responded the almost not bald anymore guy.
-Ok...so maybe I am a LITTLE tired. mumbled Kamenashi, putting a upset look on his face.
-Exactly. That's why you need to take some therapy sessions. concluded Ueda.
-But..Tat-chan...pouted Kazuya, stretching his hands and falling all over the table, yawning as if he hadn't slept in days.
You'll see it good for you. he grinned, making the other two shiver a bit.

~~
" Kamenashi Kazuya. Age 21, currently working in a factory, in need of serious relaxation. "
That was written on the screen of a laptop. Next to it, a very clear photo of his was attached.

~~
"Were in the world is that place?" he muttered, already pissed. He had been walking in circles for ten minutes now but no sight of that building. "Does it even exist?" he continued even more annoyed. "Tat-chan is weird. A normal relaxing facility would have worked. Or some yoga..." he thought, without taking his eyes off the piece of paper he was holding. He sighed and than stopped. It was pointless already.
Just when he was about to give up, he saw a big sign with : Relaxation Center, written in big letters on it. He sighed again and started walking up the stairs until he reached a big glass door.
" Once you step in, a different you will step out" he read on it, raising an eyebrow as he found the message to be more than stupid.
He snugged and than push it open, stepping inside the big white room. So much white made him feel dizzy.
He then saw a reception desk and headed towards it.
- Uhm...I'm...
-Ah...Kamenashi-san. Welcome. Please walk all the way to room 302 and wait inside, smiled the curly haired man, with such a relaxed attitude.
Kazuya just nodded and followed the instructions. He got inside the room and stopped right near the door.
Some big stuffed toys were hanging here and there, some plates with cakes on it where still on the table, and quite a bunch of books were about to fall on the floor any minute now.
-This place looks like shit! he concluded, afraid to walk inside.
-Now that is not something nice to say! he heard someone from behind him.
He turned around and saw a rather tall, brown haired man, with a pout on his face, looking at him all hurt and surprised by his words. He then suddenly changed mood and started smiling, pushing him inside the room and sitting him down on one of the chairs.
- So you must be Kazu-chan! he said happily.
Kamenashi just nodded without knowing why. What was wrong with that man? He was wearing a large white coat, some pretty geeky glasses, had his hair all messed up and now even took a cookie of the plate and ate it without mind the fact that it could have been expired.
-Uhm....I'm Kamenashi Kazuya...I...
-Yes, yes, Kazu-chan!- approved the other, smiling almost like an idiot, tossing a book on the bed so that he could sit on his chair-You are here for rela~xa~tion... ,he sing sang, pulling out a notebook out of his coat.
Kazuya stared at him for a couple of seconds than looked around again. Who in the world could have gained relaxation in a place like that? It was messy and it looked like hell just settled in, the temperature was to high for anyone to breath normally and the doctor, he presumed that was the doctor, looked even weirder.
-I think I got the wrong place! he smiled, convincing himself that he was just day dreaming. No way in hell that was a relaxation clinic. Na ah! He just stood up and walked to the door but couldn't open it because of someone's hand.
-Now now... I see that the information we received was quite accurate. You, my man, need to relax, smiled the other, showing all his teeth and pulling the boy back to the chair.
A few moments of silence followed. The man looked as if he was expecting something from the other while Kazuya still couldn't bring himself to accept such a situation.
-Okay...fine... he gave up. Listen, my friends told me I need to relax so they sent me here.
-That's how things usually work, completed the other.
-Yeah...so I got here and I was told to wait here...
-And here you are..." added the man.
-I'm waiting for the doctor or someone qualified to come so if you...
-I'm the doctor, pouted the other, making the young man completely stop and just stare. He than burst into laughter and almost hit his head while trying not to let high pitched sounds come out.
-You're you kidding? he laughed harder, pointing at the one now looking upset at him. He stopped, waited for a minute to see what the reaction would be and than ended up shouting himself.
-Now that's the spirit! Starting with a laughter! We are already on the right path! smiled the doctor, so happy that he even hugged the boy. Kamenashi could almost fall of the chair when he heard that and then face palmed himself, wondering where in the world did he ended.
"I'm so going to kill someone" he said to himself.
[Imagine: sigbylis-2.png]
From time to time, we all have to write our own blank page.

Yey! Fic nou. Draga mea Lithium, cat ma bucur ca ai adus un fic atat de minunat. Acel Kazu semana cu mine cateodata. Problema e ca..um, ti-am zis ca vreau sa fiu psihiatru, nu? Si..um, trebuie sa las coment in engleza? Nu, nu cred. Never mind, I'm fine with romanian. So, let's see...Am o vaga impresie ca el si doctorul o sa devina un cuplu. Poate ma insel, dar ar fii dragut si amuzant. Cea mai tare faza a fost ''I'm gonna kill someone''. Probably he refered to his friend. =)) Sigur o sa-l stranguleze. Abia astept. Sa pic pe jos de ras. Cam atat am avut de spus.
Vreau un nou capitol. Nu stiu de cand e ficul, dar ma mir ca nu ai cititori. Eu sunt fan, nu doar cititor. Sper sa insemne putin mai mult :D
So, do your best and bring me next !
[Imagine: tumblr_lxg6bliYGm1qej54bo1_500.gif]

Stalk me, bite me and kill me with your love ~

Utilizatori care citesc acest subiect:
1 Vizitator(i)