Nu ești un membru încă? Înregistrează-te acum!
Creează un cont nou  

Witch Bleach boy is all yours?

Your Boy Is Byakuya Kuchiki! Awesome!

Well, what can I say, he's an aristocrat. I hope you like fancy restaurants and ballroom dances for date agendas. He is quiet and seldom laughs or smiles, witch makes the occasional smirk all the more irresistible. He's not the expressive type, but he will always assure you that he loves you. One way, or another.

Byakuya??? 24[posturi unite]
http://www.youthink.com/quiz.cfm?action=...j_id=97262

My Results:

[Imagine: full_577432594.jpg]
Your Boy Is Toshiro Hitsugaya! Hoorah!

Though he looks young, this captain is wise beyond his years. Level headed and always calm, he knows exactly what to do in a state of emergency. Though he may seem calm all the time, he is very easy to set off, and he gets jealous very easily. Why, he would kill anyone if they looked at you the wrong way! He's not exactly the romantic type, but he loves you very much and doesn't know how to go about expressing it. He seems to only open up to you, and he will let you do the same. No matter what's going on, he always finds time for you. He wants to be with you, no matter what.

:chuu: I do not believe it! It Toshiro? I dream? If yes, please do not wake me!
I love him, he's cute and the way it was presented in the ranks above even left me agape. (Especially the last 2 sentences ...) What can I say: I like! 4
[center][Imagine: 40628691.png][/center]
[center]Sanq's Rx'u! ^^[/center]

Your Boy Is Ichigo Kurosaki! Congrats!

[Imagine: full_749864719.jpg]
He's tough, he's schmexy and he's the hero of the Bleach saga! This boy would do anything and everything to keep you out of harms way. sure he may seem cold and cruel at first, but when you get to know him, he's a real sweetheart and could never turn you away. Sure sometimes his temper is aggravating, but he really does love you and doesn't mean to hurt you in any way. He's not the type to tell you straight out that he loves you, but you know he does. He can be a best friend and a true lover at the same time, and he will always come to your aid, no matter what the odds and no matter who he's up against.3

Puteam sa cer mai mult ? :pls:
[Imagine: tumblr_lw7j04DPq01r5ikx8o1_400_large.gif]
My mama always says that I'm cute. I don't believe her. I'm more than that !

Shake, shake that booty for Beckha !

My result ...

[Imagine: full_123832996.jpg]

Your boy bs Renji Abarai, good for you!

My personal favorite and, in my opinion, the coolest anime dude evah ! He, like Ichigo, is very sheltered when you first meet, but if you give him time, he can be a fantastic boyfriend, and a truly trust worthy friend. He is a stron warrior and would break all the rules if he had to f it meant keeping you safe. He is very protective of you and would die if it meant your well-being. A man of few words, but he has vowed his love and devotion only to you and nobody should ever mess with you. You are his and his only, and no one can ever change that. He will protect you with his life and come to your rescue always.
[Imagine: 212ctp4.gif]
'Cause you are so beautiful
Nal sumsuiga haneun ne ibseul saranghandanmal oh
'Cause you are so beautiful
Nae geoteman meomulreo(keudae namanui).

Your Boy Is Ichigo Kurosaki! Congrats!

He's tough, he's schmexy and he's the hero of the Bleach saga! This boy would do anything and everything to keep you out of harms way. sure he may seem cold and cruel at first, but when you get to know him, he's a real sweetheart and could never turn you away. Sure sometimes his temper is aggravating, but he really does love you and doesn't mean to hurt you in any way. He's not the type to tell you straight out that he loves you, but you know he does. He can be a best friend and a true lover at the same time, and he will always come to your aid, no matter what the odds and no matter who he's up against.3

[Imagine: full_749864719.jpg]

Hell Yeah =p~ 24))

Your Boy Is Byakuya Kuchiki! Awesome!

Well, what can I say, he's an aristocrat. I hope you like fancy restaurants and ballroom dances for date agendas. He is quiet and seldom laughs or smiles, witch makes the occasional smirk all the more irresistible. He's not the expressive type, but he will always assure you that he loves you. One way, or another.

My Byakuya 105
[Imagine: futuro_tuto_by_spisun-d34qcvm.png][Imagine: siggy.php?id=22597]<- click

Subiecte de discuție similare...
Subiect: Autor Răspunsuri: Vizite: Ultimul răspuns
  Witch of the X-Men are you? Bubbles 21 9.026 17-11-2010, 02:29 PM
Ultimul răspuns: Yondaime

Utilizatori care citesc acest subiect:
1 Vizitator(i)