Nu ești un membru încă? Înregistrează-te acum!
Creează un cont nou  

Which NARUTO character are you?

[Imagine: 1zpk4lc.jpg]

You are SASUKE!

Stylish. Skillful. Sexy. You've never had trouble getting people to notice you even if sometimes you wish they wouldn't. At least you can always feel happy knowing you excel at whatever you try. Now if you could only kill that brother of yours...

o.o' Tocmai pe Sasuke nu il suport ...

You are NEJI!

Proud. Driven. You fix on your objective and stick to it. Some people may see you as cold or even cruel, but they just can't see past your prickly surface. At heart, you care about your companions and may be a little more sensitive than you'd like to admit.
[Imagine: th9fcb4c781.gif] ~In fiecare suflet exista o parte colorata~

[Imagine: 1.jpg]

You are NARUTO!

Stubborn. Loud. Determined. You're Naruto and, dammit, you'll make people acknowledge you even if you have to kill yourself to do it. Or Sasuke. You'd prefer to kill Sasuke to do it.
eh,cred ca asta e doar ptr baieti
[Imagine: gfxd.png]

You are SAKURA!

You hardly ever say what you think. In fact, you NEVER say what you think, bu that's OK. You're smart and hard-working. You do things you don't like without complaint because you recognize it as your duty. As an enemy or rival, you're one of the fiercest but at the same time, you are a truly dedicated friend. Hell YEAH!
[Imagine: 19751918_ARZDZEIZG-1.jpg?t=1303932362]
[Imagine: 5905958325a7056013714l-1.jpg?t=1303932519]

Abisul umbrelor Chiar nimeni nu mai este interesat de ficul meu? Sa stiu daca sa-l mai continui sau nu.

You are NARUTO!

Stubborn. Loud. Determined. You're Naruto and, dammit, you'll make people acknowledge you even if you have to kill yourself to do it. Or Sasuke. You'd prefer to kill Sasuke to do it.

JAPAN LOVER ....
TE ADORA :love:

You are NEJI!

Proud. Driven. You fix on your objective and stick to it. Some people may see you as cold or even cruel, but they just can't see past your prickly surface. At heart, you care about your companions and may be a little more sensitive than you'd like to admit.

I'm an angel from heaven who lives in hell.

My life is so empty
I want to go far away from here
But I can't
Because he is here
I want to go in a diffrent place
But I can't live them alone
Especially she is so weak
That thing make me
Want to protect her.
[Imagine: chibi_3654.gif]
, chibi-ul lui anaid_angel

You are GAARA!

Power. It's easiest to sum you up in that single word. Power. Life has been hard, but you've come out of it strong, and while you may not be a people person, you'll never be short of opponents. You're power is like a magnet, drawing people in... to their deaths! Muah-hah-ha-HAHAHAHA!
Intunecand intunericul,
iata
portile luminii.

[Imagine: iztet_quiz.jpg]
You are IZUMO and/or KOTETSU!

You're personality is hard to define. Maybe its hidden, maybe its simply to laid back to stand out. Maybe there just isn't much of it to begin with. Whatever! At least you look good being it.
[Imagine: opus.jpg?t=1332600540]
If I can't move Heaven, I'll raise Hell... - Sebastian Morgenstern (The mortal instruments)
Perfect enemyMy fan fic blog[Imagine: chibi_4003.gif]Yo man, chibi Manu^.^

You are NARUTO!

You are NARUTO!

[center][Imagine: 2isxfr.jpg][/center]
Mulţumesc, Abbeh. Ly <3.

[center][Imagine: lh4lc.gif][/center]

Subiecte de discuție similare...
Subiect: Autor Răspunsuri: Vizite: Ultimul răspuns
  Which Death Note Character Are You? Ryuu 90 38.739 17-06-2012, 09:45 PM
Ultimul răspuns: Ciquita
  Vesnicul razboi character's description Magica Bloom 0 2.448 27-09-2007, 10:42 PM
Ultimul răspuns: Magica Bloom
  Bucurestiul in anul 2013 character's description Magica Bloom 0 2.138 26-09-2007, 09:07 AM
Ultimul răspuns: Magica Bloom

Utilizatori care citesc acest subiect:
1 Vizitator(i)