Nu ești un membru încă? Înregistrează-te acum!
Creează un cont nou  

The Paris Test

You Are Optimistic

[Imagine: paris.jpg]

Some people may consider you to be a bit too boring, but you find comfort in routine.

You are a naturally stylish person. You always present yourself well.

You value your relationships, and you try to learn as much about your friends as possible.

Expression and art recharge you. You feel best when you are able to make something.

The Paris Test

Very true. ^^
[Imagine: Urahara_Sig_by_KaitoWatanabe.png]

You Are Energetic

Some people may consider you to be too hyper, but you can't help it. You love life.

You value relationships, but they aren't always your first priority. You are often too busy for some friends.

Expression and art recharge you. You feel best when you are able to make something.

The Paris Test

Blogthings: 100's of Fun, Free Quizzes and 3 Stupid Ones
[Imagine: 5fcff5ef.gif]

You Are Optimistic :X :X :X
Some people may consider you to be too rigid, but you take living well quite seriously.

You have very sweet and tender feelings about your friends. You truly miss your friends when you can't spend time with them.

Mi-e foameee!!!

You Are Content
Some people may consider you to be too hyper, but you can't help it. You love life.
You are a naturally creative person. You are always looking for your next inspiration.
You have very sweet and tender feelings about your friends. You truly miss your friends when you can't spend time with them.
The Paris Test
"Forgive you? Why? It's not like I'm mad or anything. You were the one who got angry; just like you said, I was being too nosy. I've always been like that, not knowing my boundaries. I'm the type who'll water a plant til it drowns."
- Yokozawa Takafumi no Baai, vol. 2

You Are Optimistic
Some people may consider you to be a bit too boring, but you find comfort in routine.

You value your relationships, and you try to learn as much about your friends as possible.

[center][Imagine: 2isxfr.jpg][/center]
Mulţumesc, Abbeh. Ly <3.

[center][Imagine: lh4lc.gif][/center]

You Are Optimistic

You are a naturally brainy person. Ideas always excite you.

You Are Energetic

Some people may consider you to be too rigid, but you take living well quite seriously.

You are a naturally creative person. You are always looking for your next inspiration.

You have a few friends that you feel really bonded to you. You prefer very close friendships.

The Paris Test

Blogthings: 100's of Fun, Free Quizzes and 3 Stupid Ones

You Are Optimistic

Zuppy01
[Imagine: chibi_6732.gif]
chibi-ul lui Itsumi

[Imagine: 2yum3h1.png]
Love was when i loved you...Now is hate...

Un quiz identic se afla aici, creat de userul Lynn.

Thread Closed
[Imagine: tumblr_mhil1c1m_Ti1r92q67o2_500.gif]

Though our paths may have diverged, you must continue to live out your life with all your might.
You must never consider your own life to be something insignificant.
You must never forget about your friends who loved you.

Utilizatori care citesc acest subiect:
1 Vizitator(i)