Nu ești un membru încă? Înregistrează-te acum!
Creează un cont nou  

What Type of Angel Are You?

http://blogthings.com/whattypeofangelareyouquiz/

[Imagine: fallen-angel.jpg]
You Are a Fallen Angel
You used to be good, until you fell from heaven. Now you're naughty and loving every moment of it.
You're all about lust, gluttony, greed, and wrath. It's not fun when you have to be perfect all of the time.

You are quite seductive and thrilling. People are drawn to you, even though you're probably bad for them.
You are charming and charismatic. You do whatever you want, and you have a hell of a time doing it!

cum de a ghicit 21)

edit : god O:O acum l-am văzut
-

Lynnuşor, testu` ăsta mai este chiar aci. Era pe aceeaşi pagină, cum de n`ai văzut ? 71

Sorry for spam.
Intunecand intunericul,
iata
portile luminii.

You Are an Archangel

You're so good, people have trouble believing it's not an act. You're practically a saint.
You take ethics and morals very seriously. You can be depended on to do the right thing, even when it's difficult.

You may or may not be religious, but you are definitely deeply spiritual. You want to do right in this world.
You would never betray the trust of your friends and family. And in turn, you are highly respected by everyone.
[center][Imagine: 2isxfr.jpg][/center]
Mulţumesc, Abbeh. Ly <3.

[center][Imagine: lh4lc.gif][/center]

You Are an Angel of Death

You tend to have a dark sense of humor, but you are not as morbid as some people would expect.
You are bold and courageous. You're willing to do what others won't do... and to face what others won't face.

You are very observant and wise. You have amazing insight into other people's lives, but they are also scared of what you know.
You are eccentric, extremely quirky, and a bit of a loner. You have unusual interests that others don't share.
[Imagine: 2cr0ksm.png]

But I don't wanna go on living
Being so afraid of showing
Someone else my imperferctions
Even though my feet are trembling
And every word I say comes stumbling
I will bare it all , watch me unfold

Un quiz identic se afla aici, creat de userul Mely.

Thread Closed
[Imagine: tumblr_mhil1c1m_Ti1r92q67o2_500.gif]

Though our paths may have diverged, you must continue to live out your life with all your might.
You must never consider your own life to be something insignificant.
You must never forget about your friends who loved you.

Subiecte de discuție similare...
Subiect: Autor Răspunsuri: Vizite: Ultimul răspuns
  What Type of Car Are You? Teru 17 6.668 17-11-2010, 03:12 PM
Ultimul răspuns: Yondaime
  Do You Have a Type A Personality? Hope:) 11 6.006 17-11-2010, 01:19 PM
Ultimul răspuns: Yondaime

Utilizatori care citesc acest subiect:
1 Vizitator(i)