Nu ești un membru încă? Înregistrează-te acum!
Creează un cont nou  

Tales of Dark

Tales of Dark [1]-Vengeful Hero

The black sky covered the world as the cold rain started to fall in tears cold as scales of an ice dragon.
Out there in the cold autumn, on the open field, the smell of blood was still up in the air. All the grass was soaked with blood and all over the field were only bloody corpses, slowly washed off by the rain.

In the middle of all them one being was still breathing. A boy, almost a young man. He sat on a rock and with his blue eyes gazing at the dark clouds. His face was all stained with blood. Slowly he rose up his hand off his knee and swept his black long hair.

He never wanted this to happen, he never wanted to kill, but he could not allow himself to get killed, at least not yet. No armor was protecting his body , just a silk shirt covered all with blood and cuts all over the place. He liked that way ….with no armor, because he could feel the pain of wounds. Wounds made by his enemies but with his own will. He knew it; he knew that if he wanted they could not give him even a scratch, not even a sweet, but he needed it, he needed to know that he’s still human, that he still has a heart…that he could be hurt.

His enemies today were weak, and too few to make him worry, just one hundred of them against him alone. Well, not entirely alone because at his feet lied down on the grass a blue wolf with red eyes. The beast was sitting there waiting for the orders of his master…his summoner.

The creature was a demon from the forest Haravin…so many years have passed since he choose his master this boy thought the demon and he raised his heat towards the young man.
A shallow voice disturbed the song of rain:

“Hyan, please unsummon me, I need to regain my strength.”

The boy looked as his wolf as he putted his hand on the wolf’s head. After petting him a moment, he started drawing a mark on the creature’s head. After he finished, the mark started to glow and soon after that, the wolf turned in a blue cloud and dispersed into the air.

“Thanks Zi’con” said the young boy after he disappeared.

Flashes started to appear in front of his eyes, flashes with his memories from his childhood when he adventured himself in the Haravin forest at the age of seven. He was just an apprentice of the Dark Arts, power feared by all.

The wolf was he’s first enemy, and after a short battle with the victory of the wolf, become his first friend. He always wondered why the wolf, a cub at that time, didn’t kill him with his fangs. He even asked the demon several years later about this.

“You’re not meant to die by my fangs…however a time will came when you’ll wish to have been killed by me back then” said the wolf.

Now, as he stayed in the rain, he knew what the wolf meant. He rose up from the rock and with his left hand he took up his sword: a long katana, with a black hit and white diamond on it and a white guard made from an eternal tree: Silefard. He took the life of so many people with it and now the sword it’s a part of him, an extension of his body. He putted it at his belt, and he took a few steps forward.

Although he was not tired from the fight, he felt so rusty, so old despite of his young age of only seventeen. Hyan turned around and saw the savage of his power: only death…
He was constantly surrounded by death; it’s bringer without his will.
Just because he was the last master of the Darkness, the only one who could use its full power, everybody was afraid of him.

“They turned me into something that I’m not: a monster” thought Hyan as he was heading for the forest.

It was always like this from the moment his kind was cowardly destroyed by the others just because of his birth power…the Dark. Everybody feared the Dark because it was black, it was cold, and it was too powerful to handle, to control. They choose the easy way to solve the problem. They outcast his kind and after short time, they destroyed them. He was the last to survive simply because he was not there at the time of the assault.
Now he had to face the eternal sin of not being able to protect his people. Hyan wished at that time to die, he even thought of committing suicide if it wasn’t for the dying wish of her sister who he found in a river of blood. For her sake he’s here now, because of her he still raises his sword against anyone who threats his life. He doesn’t want to live, he must do it, and he must fulfill the wish of her sister.

The rain stopped as he was walking through the woods, seeking for the road to Gri’stol, town of thieves, his next destination. Hyan knew that the ones who send the rogues after him must be there, lurking on the streets of Gri’stol.
Night came quick, as he was heading with haste towards the town. Suddenly the boy stopped as in front of him someone appeared.

The person was hiding behind a black cloak as she stood there in the middle of the road. She downed the cloak and two green eyes glared at him.

“You fought again, didn’t you” said the girl while Hyon started walking ignoring her.

“It can’t be helped, they tracked me, or somebody told them where I am, I had no choice but to kill them” replied the young warrior as he was passing by. “Go home Ned’ara, you don’t belong here, but in your castle, you’re a princess after all” said Hyan.

She seemed offended by his words but replied full of pride:

“I’m not a queen, at least not yet, and I will not be as long my father wants me to marry with that good for nothing Farasin…I hate him and that’s the reason I left.”

He continued to walk as she was talking and walking by his side.

“Listen Ned’ara, I haven’t saved your life so that you can lose it here…it’s my fight”.
Silence covered the wood as the girl couldn’t reply.

She was a tiny girl, with long blonde hair and green eyes, and very beautiful. Her true identity was that of a princess and the hair of the Kada’ria Throne, the Kingdom of Light.
As she bowed her head to the ground, memories came back to her…memories from old times when she was still a young child and a fool one too. She disobeyed her father and she went on the Mo’jak cliffs, a dangerous place for anyone. Being busy exploring the heights, she slipped on an unstable rock and she fell off the cliffs.

Back then she thought she was done for but as she was falling a dark crow, and very big too, caught her in her claws and dropped her in the smooth grass below. The bird landed and metamorphosed into a boy. Without any word, he headed for the girl and slapped her.

“You’re a fool, you could’ve been killed”. She couldn’t reply then and she couldn’t reply now. She knew that Hyan was right but she needed to repay her debt from back then.

“What are you going to do now….you’re heading to Gri’stol don’t you”. He stopped and watched her closely.

“She grew up a lot since the last time I saw her” said to himself and continued with loud voice: “Yes, I must find the one who ordered the attack; I need to find him and the one behind all this”.

“You can’t fight all the world you know….you’ll get tired eventually and behind you’ll only leave death….this is what you wish, to be seen as a monster, a pure evil?” the girl replied with tears in her eyes.

Although Ned’ara acted tough ,she cared about him more then she could ever admit….the girl was in love with him, and seeing him fighting and disappearing all the time made her really worry. This was the first time in the last six months when she caught up with him.

“It’s not my fault that the world hunts me as I just want to live away from all this…and I also have to fulfill my sister’s wish. To do that, I need to know you safe, and I also need to make them know that they can’t hurt me…I need to make them stop, and if the death is the only language they understand, then I shall “talk” to them all!”

After saying that, Hyan started walking again but the girl wasn’t confident at all, although she knew that he was strong, insanely strong, he was still made of flesh ,and he could still be killed.

“Marry me! become the ruler of the Kada’ria, one of the Big Houses, and by this they will leave you alone” she said this as he was wiping her tears off her chin.
No reply was heard because there was no one to reply….the young man disappeared while he was standing. On the place he was a moment ago he left behind only a black rose. That was his sign that one day he’ll return.

“You fool!!!” shouted the girl and the eco repeated her words. She fell down on the grass and raised the rose off the ground while her tears were falling freely on its petals, giving the rose the white color.

“I will prove it to you...I will prove you that dark and light can be together! “said the girl to herself as a silence vow to him and raised up the ground and started walking towards Gri’stol...no, she started walking towards Hyan.
God?...I've surpassed him long ago....

Utilizatori care citesc acest subiect:
1 Vizitator(i)