Nu ești un membru încă? Înregistrează-te acum!
Creează un cont nou  

Everything and Nothing

Hey people! :3 Dupa mult gandit si (re)gandit, am zis sa imi pun catastrofele pe aici. Nu o sa mai spun ca ma voi tine cu siguranta de fic pentru ca de fiecare data cand spun asta se intampla exact opusul. :]]
Engleza mea poate ca e cam proasta si mai am greseli pe ici pe colo *shame on me*, dar ma bazez pe voi sa mi le descoperiti.
Anyway, Enjoy! ^.^

P.S.- O sa postez primele 2 capitole deoarece primul a iesit cam scurt.

Edit [asta ca mi-a dat prin minte sa citesc regulile si ghidul incepatorului ] : warning! mai mult ca sigur veti intalni limbaj obscen. -mai mult injuraturi-.

Varsta minima: 15
Gen: paranormal , romance.
Limba: Engleza
Observatii cu privire la continut: Posibil limbaj obcen si scene sexuale (fara a intra in detalii totusi)
Tipul de comentariu solicitat: avansat.

1. The Beginning

I was sipping on my hot milk contently, waiting for Rose to get home. I looked over at the electric clock on the counter. 21:34 p.m. She should be here in half an hour. As I finished my milk, I started cleaning my whiskers with my paws. I then ran over to the bathroom and looked in the long mirror. A little kitten with brown fur and some dots here and there, with grey eyes and a small fluffy tail was staring back at me. I got a little closer to see if my whiskers were clean now. Yup. Nothing there. Okay, you guys must be feeling really confused now, right? So to start from the beginning, I'm Michelle. No other name. Just Michelle. I guess you figured out that means I'm an orphan. Never knew my parents, never want to know them. So yeah. Back to the story. As I said I'm Michelle, currently 17 years old and in the body of a kitten. I am both human and animal. I believe that now you're thinking something like "Huh?! What the.... ? " . To clear things up I'm going to tell you the story of a weird little girl.

Well, there was this legend that said that on the first night at the beginning of march with full red moon, if a couple had sex under the dark sky, at midnight in that exact night, the girl would get pregnant with a child half human, half a monster. The child would get his animal form based on the personality of the mother. Of course it was supposed to be just a legend. Nobody expected it to be true.

So when this little girl's parents did just that, they created her. A girl half human half....cat. Well, actually kitten. But, unfortunately, when they realized that she was....different, they threw her away. To be more exactly, in a public bin. All wrapped up in a blanket. The girl, like any child kept crying until a woman, in her twenties, who was just passing by, heard her muffled cries. Well, anyway, after she found the little baby, seeing as well that she was different-because at birth the baby had a tail-, she knew exactly what was wrong and took her in. Apparently the woman, named Rose, was well informed on her case. Seems like she was really interested in paranormal things and in that supposed legend especially. So, as she took care of her, she taught her everything there was to know about those of her kind. Also she gave the girl a necklace, the pendant in the shape of a cat with a bloody-red ruby in the middle. That was supposed, as Rose said, to help her control her animal side, so she wouldn't transform in a kitten in the middle of the street in front of everyone. The only problem was that when she transformed, in a cat, she always got stuck in a kitten’s body. As her human side began to develop, her animal one stayed the same as it was at the beginning. A little baby kitten. Rose was yet to know if it was a normal thing or a problem with the girl. But, to top it all, the said girl just happened to be me.
------
2. Meeting the Devil (a very hot one)

Everything being said, things are clear now, right? It’s pretty simple. My parents did some naughty things and they had me.

“I’m home!” yelled a voice that I knew too well. Rose was back. Did I really ramble for that long? Half an hour….hm…I could make a career from that! How cool would that be?

-Michelle’s rambling show-. Eh? Eh? Sounds cool,right? No? Nobody? Okay..I’m just going to-.

“Misha! Where in the world are you? I’ve got some big news!” Her voice kept getting closer and closer with each step she took until a tall woman, with red hair and green-to-grey kind of eyes stood in the door way. She was wearing her work outfit which consisted in a white blouse and a straight black skirt. Rose had the body of a model even thought she is now 37. Long beautiful legs, slightly tanned smooth skin, and a perfect clean face. But the thing that got my attention was the fact that her face and clothes were full of mud and she was holding in her hand her favorite working heels that were now broken…and her hair was a total mess. If I look better she even had a few leaves there! That left me frozen in place. Let me tell you a thing. She never cared for something more (beside me, obviously), than her hair. Hell, the house could burn down and she would feel ok as long as her hair was in a perfect style. Even through hurricanes, I never thought her hair could be damaged. But seeing her now…it’s almost impossible! It’s like the end of the world suddenly came! I know, I know…such a big fuss about her hair, but trust me when I say that it’s almost impossible to ruin her hair. Being so preoccupied with her appearance, I didn’t realize that there was someone else in the bathroom beside us. Someone that made me completely freak out and scream (or more like “meow’ing” rather loudly).

“What the hell Misha! Calm the frick down!” did I also forgot to mention that she liked to swear? Like…a LOT. I think she got this bad habit from her work partener, Michael. That man could certainly swear to save his life. Getting back to our main problem… How in the name of God was I supposed to calm down?! There was a freaking panther standing beside her! And it was smirking at me! (Is that even possible? I mean, animals can’t smirk, right? Right?!!)

I guess she realized how the situation was looking from my point of view, by the look I gave her. It was something between “Are you kidding me?!” and “ Get that thing away from me!”. It must have looked funny since the panther started laughing…Or at least I think it was laughing. It sounded more like a bark or something.

“Right. I’m going to let you change and…erm…I’ll see you in a few, okay?” she said and closed the door taking that gigantic feline with her.
I turned back to my human body and stared in the mirror. One of the disadvantages of being half cat half human was that whenever I was changing into my human body, I was always naked. Of course, I had no problem with that. I don’t have an ugly body or something like that. In fact, I know it may sound narcissistic, but I’m quite proud by the way I look. I mean, long brown hair with blond highlights, dark-gray eyes, a small mouth and a skinny body with no fat (even though I eat like a pig). I put on some faded blue jean shorts and a white camisole and left the bathroom.

As I reached the living room I saw no trace of that huge panther. Just Rose sitting on the couch face to face with a very…very…sexy guy. Mmm-hm….just my type. He had black medium hair and some black eyes…damn! I could lose myself in them. Also he had a nice toned body and I could see some muscles behind that dark-blue shirt… definitely a six pack. And he seemed to have such smooth skin. I wanted to touch him, damn! (am I the only one that thinks I’m using the word “damn” too much?)

“Rose, who’s your friend?” I asked her, my eyes not leaving his face. I sat on the couch beside her and couldn’t help notice that she was still in her dirty clothes. “And what the hell happened to you?!”

“Uhm…well…it was an interesting story. First of all, Michelle meet Marcus, and Marcus meet Michelle.” She said pointing to the boy and back to me. So his name was Marcus…A hot name for a hot guy, I see.

I straightened my hand towards him to shake it saying “Hey! Nice to meet you!”
But he just glared at my hand making no move to shake it. “Okay…not much for socializing, I see…” He just grunted in response. Hot and everything but he’s a jerk, meaning I lost my interest completely. Sighing, I turned my attention to the red head. “And what happened to you?”

“Well…”

-------------------------------------
Cam asta e. :3 Astept critica si sfaturi. Fiti rai.
"Time present and time past
Are both perhaps present in time future,
And time future contained in time past.
If all time is eternally present
All time is unredeemable." T. S. Eliot

Check it out

Next. :3

3. Another one

“Well?” I asked.

“I was walking home from work, a few minutes after I denied Michael’s offer to take me home. I swear that guy never gives up trying! Anyway, I was walking home, as I said, and took a shortcut through that deserted alley and there were these huge guys who were smoking weed and stuff like that. Of course, being scared and all, I was about to turn around and take the long way, but just my luck, at the same moment they noticed me trying to run away.”

Rose’s P.O.V.

I turned away, trying to go as unnoticed as possible. I must’ve made some noise since one of them saw me and yelled “Hey! Look what we’ve got here.” As soon as he finished his sentence, my walking turned into a full sprint. Too bad that I was wearing high heels and I tripped, falling on the ground, in what I think (and hope) was just mud. ‘I’m finished.’ I thought as I felt one of them grabbing my hand and pulling me up roughly.

“Ow! Hey! Leave me alone you fat bastard!”

My heartbeat was going wild and I bet they could hear it.
The one that pulled me up, slammed me to the wall and they all made a circle around me. I was helpless. My purse was somewhere on the ground with my phone in it and any potentially weapon I could use against them. Oh, who am I kidding? How could I even put up with six guys that looked like they were on steroids?
As the greasy guy (the one that slammed me to the wall) kept me pinned there, another one, Smelly, started to pull my hair really hard.

“f**k! Don’t touch me, you fucking asshole!” I screamed at him.

“Ooh! We’ve got a dirty mouth here.” Smelly laughed.

“Just make her shut up already. We don’t need unwanted attention.” Another one jumped in the conversation.

“Okay.” As Smelly was about to slap his hand over my mouth, something black knocked him down.

“What the f-” Greasy started to say but was interrupted when the black thing jumped on him growling.

Looking better, I saw that it had a tail and it was a little bigger than a Doberman dog (which meant a lot).
The guys started running so fast, following Greasy and Smelly, whom, as soon as they realized what it was ran for their lives, screaming like little babies.
And they left me here…all alone…with what looked like a cat that suffered a genetic mutation. A freaking panther! What the hell was a panther doing in the middle of a city, for crying out loud?!

~End of Flashback~

Michelle’s P.O.V

“Only if that panther wasn’t just a panther.” Rose kept going with the story.

“You mean…” I interrupted, staring socked at her.

“Yes. That’s exactly what I mean. That panther was just like you. Half human half monster. Well, you know what I mean.”

“But…but…If…How?!” I was still too shocked to form a coherent phrase.

Rose sighed and closed her eyes. She suddenly looked very tired and seemed like she was showing ,-even if for just a few seconds-, her true age.

“ This is where Marcus gets in the picture.”

“What do you mean?” I was pretty much confused. I couldn’t comprehend what she was telling me. How could Marcus be related with this?

He was now facing me not saying anything, then he turned his eyes on Rose.

“I see. Well, I’ll explain. Didn’t you even wonder where the panther went? Why isn’t it here anymore, and instead, Marcus showed up out of the blue?”

She had a point there. How come I didn’t notice any of that? I feel kind of stupid now…Seeing that I was still a bit confused, (Hey! Not my fault that my head isn’t working as fast as everyone else!) , she decided to drop the bomb.

“Marcus is the panther.”

“Huh?!”

“As you heard. Marcus is the panther. Geez, Mish. Sometime you’re really slow.”

This time I turned to Marcus. “How is it possible?”

No answer. Why wasn’t he saying anything?

“What’s his problem? Is he like, mute or something?” This time I got an answer. He growled at me (Seriously!?)

“ Okay. So maybe he isn’t mute. But why isn’t he talking to me?” I asked Rose this time since I figured that the hottie wouldn’t answer me anyway.

The redhead sighed again and I felt kind of bad. I mean, here she is looking like some sort of caveman, tired and muddy, and I keep bombarding her with questions. I’m a horrible person…

Rose’s P.O.V

“Well, he doesn’t like being around people, especially strangers. Up until now I only got a few words out of him, myself. So don’t expect anything grand from him.” I explained, feeling kind of drained from my energy. I needed a hot shower and my bed. I’m not asking for much, right? Even this couch looks incredibly comfortable at the moment.

“Anyway, the point is…that he’s going to be staying at our place from now on. So be nice and behave.” I could tell by her face that she wanted to protest but I made her shut her mouth by frowning at her. I mean, couldn’t she suck it up for today? I feel, look and smell like crap! I don’t need her bragging right now. Trust me, I love this girl. I really do. But sometimes she is too curious for her sake. Couldn’t she keep her mouth closed just a few minutes? (I know, I know, I’m being a bitch. Can’t blame me. I’ve been through hell today!)

“ But where is he staying? “ See what I mean?

“ In the guests room, of course. There’s enough space. Now please show him around the place while I’m taking a very, very hot and relaxing bath.” I say getting up and leaving the room. Oh, it was going to be a very long bath.

"Time present and time past
Are both perhaps present in time future,
And time future contained in time past.
If all time is eternally present
All time is unredeemable." T. S. Eliot

Check it out

Hello there, Shanny.

In your original post you have mentioned about having read the Beginner's Guide, yet you can't seem to quite comply with what it asks from every writer.

Please do read it again and edit your first post with the required information.

Thank you and kind regards,

Lia and the staff who's tired of reminding everybody about this rule.
[Imagine: sigforme.png]

probabil n-ai primit niciodata
telegramele mele sau poate
nu credeai ca e vital cand
lumea mea se descompunea
in ceasuri si goluri
de mine

au imbatranit in cadente
si sentimentele mele
sub greutatea
atator vieti netraite...

Clicky