Nu ești un membru încă? Înregistrează-te acum!
Creează un cont nou  

Guess the book

Ah, e in ordine. 4 ma gandeam daca nu cumva am gresit, dar ma bucur sa vad ca mai tin minte unele chestii 4

“That morning she pours Teacher's over my belly and licks it off. That afternoon she tries to jump out the window.”

Am o vaga banuiala ca e What we talk about when we talk about love. Si daca nu exagerez mi se pare ca e scrisa de.. a... Carver parca.

He passed a hand across his eyes. “I didn’t want you to drown,” he said. “The enchantment should hold enough for you to get the truck back to land.”
“I-didn’t realise.” Alec looked at Magnus, who was three hundred years old but had always looked timeless, as if he had stopped getting older around the age of nineteen.
Alec put his hands out. They were pale in the moonlight, wrinkled from water and dotted with dozens of silver scars. Magnus looked down at them, and then back at Alec, confusion darkening his gaze.
“Take my hands,” Alec said. “And take my stength too. Whatever of it you can use to-to keep yourself going.”

Sa va vad..
[Imagine: vriska_serket_signature_by_sardonicincubus-d5kkvn3.png]
You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

City of Ashes, second book from the Mortal Instruments series, by Cassandra Clare.

Citat:Julian tipped his head and regarded him crookedly, through the windshield.

"I enjoy slaughtering beasts," he said, "and I think of my relatives constantly."

A slight coldness worked its way down my back.
Innocence proves nothing

[Imagine: itswG.jpg]

Bwahahahaha, daca n-as fi stiut care Julian e ala, nu mi-as fi dat seama de carte (eu am citit-o-n romana): Noua printi in Amber, de Roger Zelazny. Misto seria. Mai am inca doua din prima jumate a ei.

Gimme two mins to write a piece.

Citat:You soon learn there’s no elegance or dignity in death if you spend time in the castle kitchens. You learn how ugly it is, and how good it tastes.
[Imagine: 14wyiz6.jpg]

Pentru intrebari sau orice alte interactiuni cu mine, folositi cu incredere mesajele de profil. Contrar opiniei populare eu nu musc...si chiar daca as musca, am toate vaccinurile facute.

Subiecte de discuție similare...
Subiect: Autor Răspunsuri: Vizite: Ultimul răspuns
  Guess the movie Wunderbar 477 171.265 29-06-2014, 11:45 AM
Ultimul răspuns: Ozymandias

Utilizatori care citesc acest subiect:
1 Vizitator(i)