Nu ești un membru încă? Înregistrează-te acum!
Creează un cont nou  

Green Green

a vazut cineva anime-ul?

[Imagine: green-green.jpg]

It's the refreshing season of early summer. Deep in the lonely mountains in the great scale of nature, there is a secret base. It was where a male reform school "Hane no Oto" Campus is located. Going there is the "Baka Trio (Idiotic Trio)" - motivated spirit "Bachigoo", typical idiot "Ichibansei" and big giant, "Tenjin" goes to. And last but not least, the average main character Takasaki Yuusuke.

Worrying about his campus life, disaster decides to pay him a visit! So that everyone can attend classes together, an evaluation period takes place allowing high school girls to come along. The Baka Trio are first ones to get excited on the campus. However... faced with the unknown opposite sex from the city, they don't know how they should approach them. And so... eventually the bus the girls travelled on arrives.

"Yuusuke-kun!"
The girl Chitoshe Midori appeared before Yuusuke and greeted him! Eyes meeting, the girl hugs Yuusuke... who is this girl???

va inchiputii si voi ce poate iesi cand baietii dau de fete 65,
[Imagine: Alugays.png]
1) Esti pe net
2) Esti pe forumul AnimeZup
3) Imi citesti semnatura
5) Nu ai observat ca lipseste punctul 4
6) Tocmai ai verificat daca exista punctul 4
7) Zambesti, sau chiar razi

sti...chestia asta e cam copy+paste de pe wikipedia...dar ma rog...
anime-ul este cam ciudat iar la unele faze se cam exagereaza...insa e comic si asta imi place mult la anime-urile echi...asta i dau acel ceva special..anime-ul nu a fost printre cele mai bune din acest gen dar a fost acceptabil
††
You define The line beetwen human and divine
In this empty place intrinsic GRACE, SO necesary...
†Aoi†
you define
[Imagine: df.jpg]
There are times, {Aoi}, I wish I had never set eyes on you,
Because every look makes me fall in love with you more,
And make it so i cannot live without you.

Am vazut eu ultimul episod,nu mi'a placut deloc.It was really dumb and senseless.
Per total anime'ul a fost cat de cat ok,Kusuki mi s'a parut enervanta,chiar speram ca Yuusuke si Midori vor ramane impreuna.Baka Trio au fost chiar ... bakas -_-" Dar au fost si cateva scene amuzante,serioase sau cu tenta romantica.

Utilizatori care citesc acest subiect:
1 Vizitator(i)