Nu ești un membru încă? Înregistrează-te acum!
Creează un cont nou  

Gothic Lolita / Lolita Fashion

Hmm, sper ca am facut thread'ul in sectiunea potrivita XD
Am cautat si am vazut ca nici unul de acest fel nu a mai fost deschis :/

Mai multe despre acest stil gasiti aici~ [din moment ce nu stau sa explic in ce consta acest stil, poate fac si unele greseli xD].

So, cui ii mai place stilul gothic lolita? <3 Di daca nu, de ce?
Mie sincer imi place la nebunie, I luv gothic lolita pics ^^ They're so adorable @.@ Si in plus ador acele rochii, with frills & stuff <3
Love me or hate me. Either way I'm on your mind.

yay....
vroiam sa deschid eu un topic dar mi-ai luat-o tu inainte ^_^
well....am inceput sa imi achizitionez niste rochii is stil gothic lolita....imi place mult stilul si incerc sa il adopt cat de mult pot....sunt inca la inceput dar sper ca voi reusi sa fiu o gothic lolita ^_^
††
You define The line beetwen human and divine
In this empty place intrinsic GRACE, SO necesary...
†Aoi†
you define
[Imagine: df.jpg]
There are times, {Aoi}, I wish I had never set eyes on you,
Because every look makes me fall in love with you more,
And make it so i cannot live without you.

Da, imi place stilul, nu sunt moarta dupa el dar imi place.Ti-as fi recunoscatoare daca ai pune niste poze gothic lolita 8 imi plac f mult :chuu:, plz 4.Si ma bucur k ai deschis un astfel d topic 8.Felicitari! :bv:
Ja ne!pupic
[Imagine: 561597i0h59rpysw.jpg]
I’m not a perfect girl. Sometimes I have a broken heart and maybe some days nothing goes right. But when I think about it and take a step back I remember how amazing life truly is and that maybe, just maybe I like being unperfect !
[Imagine: chibi_1645.gif]
She`s Layla, Layla luvs u 3 :X Give her candies, much candies ^^, chibi-ul lui diabolique_alien

yaa :X imi place stilul dar nu cred ca l-as adopta :blush2: ...si ce as mai putea zice ..cam atat..
aa si :
How to Be a Gothic Lolita

Japanese girl dressed as a "Gothic Lolita" in Harajuku.Gothic Lolita is one of Japan's many popular street fashions that is growing in popularity in the Western world today. The style often is meant to make the wearer look doll-like, sweet and/or elegant. But, behind this fashion is a lifestyle. Here's how to not only dress like but be Gothic Lolita.

Steps:
1.Throw away any pre/misconceptions you may have! Gothic Lolita is not necessarily related to what you think of as "Goth", nor does it have anything to do with pedophilia. The fashion and the lifestyle do not contain sexual connotations. Followers of the fashion do not consider it to be a sexual style. Instead, adherents present themselves as young Victorian girls and consider it necessary to look "cute," "beautiful," or "elegant" rather than "sexy."
2.Invest in a few essential items. These include (but are not limited to) a white blouse and/or a black blouse (depending on what your wardrobe is leaning towards), one or two full skirts,a good petticoat, bloomers, and knee-high or overknee socks. Make sure that the blouses are collared (peterpan collar), and have a cap sleeve or a bloused sleeve. The skirts must be around knee length and full enough to fit a petticoat underneath. Also, make sure that the skirt fits on your waist or a little below it, but NOT at your hips. In order to get the right silhouette, the skirt must sit at the natural waist. After you have these, expand into other colors than black and white. Red, pink, light and dark blue, brown and floral patterns are common. A good petticoat is NOTHING like a square dancing petticoat. A-Line or Bell shaped, please.

4.*Get a good pair of shoes and/or boots. Appropriate shoes include espadrilles that cover your whole foot, ballet flat-type shoes, the classic mary janes and mary janes inspired shoes. If you're a beginner, you should invest in a good pair of mary-janes, as they will always be acceptable (assuming they're real maryjane type shoes, not fetish maryjane 'inspired'). The heels should be as wide as the natural heel itself. Stiletto heels are not acceptable at all, and are not comfortable to walk on. Wedge heels might be acceptable as long as the shape of the shoe is appropriate. If possible, you may go for these kind of shoes on platforms, as long as they are not meant to be fetish shoes.
o -Headdresses are a key part of your outfit. It helps put the outfit together and add a touch from an elegant, distant past. Headdresses can be simple headbands (Alice bands), or more elaborate pieces decorated with ribbons, lace or flowers. The most common are the Alice Bow (one large on on top of your head, or two smaller ones off to the side), the basic headdress (an oval or rectangle of fabric embellished with ribbon or lace), and mini-hats/crowns/flowers worn at an angle. Whatever you choose to go with, you must make sure that the headpiece goes well with your outfit. Attention to detail is very important. The fabric and lace or other ornaments on the headpiece must match those of your outfit, yet must not compete with everything else.
o -A purse is usually a functional accessory to have. Bag options are endless as long as they match your outfit. Chokers, parasols, plushies, bags, jewelry, nails and makeup can make the outfit more spectacular and interesting. If you are going to get a parasol though, make sure you invest in a good sized parasol that will compliment you and will also protect you from the sun. Please avoid those tiny toy parasols available at your local toy store. They look ridiculous. The reason why this style looks the way it does is because the outfits are meant to be clothes, NOT costumes.
o -Hair is important. Use references to see what hairstyle works for you - and wigs are always an option! Bangs (a fringe), ringlets, long hair and pigtails are common. Wild, unnatural color is optional.
5.Try to look as natural as possible. Pale skin is ideal, as it was the Victorian model of beauty (if you're pale, it meant you didn't have to work outside), but if you have darker skin then you can still look lovely! If you have dark skin, do not wear white powder; it looks awful.

sursa :biggrin:

si niste imagini^^"
http://gi71.photobucket.com/groups/i141/...tdress.jpg
http://gi71.photobucket.com/groups/i141/...terfly.jpg
http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff301...e/10-1.jpg
http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff301...e/14-1.jpg
http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff301...lle/16.jpg
http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff301...lle/61.jpg
http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff301...lle/65.jpg

yay...
dragite imagini...^_^
imi place mult prima e asa de kawaii >w<
poate ar fi fost mai bine daca ai fi scris ceva in romana si facut de tine decat sa dai copy+paste de pe un alt site....
ma rog....
††
†Aoi†
you define

Demult imi place stilul asta.Si stiu k sunt ciudata dar nu l-as adopta niciodata,cred. 21 Ador a 2a poza e perfectaaaa 8 8 8.
Merci k ai pus pozele Earwen :bv:.
See ya! ^^
[Imagine: 561597i0h59rpysw.jpg]
I’m not a perfect girl. Sometimes I have a broken heart and maybe some days nothing goes right. But when I think about it and take a step back I remember how amazing life truly is and that maybe, just maybe I like being unperfect !
[Imagine: chibi_1645.gif]
She`s Layla, Layla luvs u 3 :X Give her candies, much candies ^^, chibi-ul lui diabolique_alien

Hehe stiam eu ca nee va deschide topicul,heh...greu cu this addiction @_@.Inainte...Earwen thankies for the pic 15,I love the last one.
Ce pot spune eu?Sunt o adictata la acest stil,sper ca vreodata o sa incep sa-l adopt,desi..cred ca lumea o sa ma considere si mai ciudata decat ma considera o.O,dar nu conteaza...I love this style.Trebuie sa recunosc ca sunt total inebunita dupa punk lolita.God...arata asa de...*_* beton,incat raman " @.@ I want it" 21.

pai nu e asa de greu sa il adopti...cel mai important este sa ai acel fel de a fi l unei "Gothic Lolita" chiar daca in primele zile cei din jur te vro considera ciudata se vor acomoda si te vor accepta cu noul tau stil ^^"
asa a fost in cazul meu >__>
††
†Aoi†
you define

ador stilul gothic lolita cel putin le aodr pe cele ...albastre cu alb si pe cele negre cu alb 19 a si pe cele rosi cu negru reztu le urasc 47

[edit] sa-ti zic un secret: si eu urasc spamul. De ce le adori? De ce le urasti?Ai adopta stilul?postezi doar de dragul de a posta? ai 2 zile sa editezi.In caz contrar,sterg. [jigoku]
.I dont need anyone in my life who does not want to be there.
.Sometimes i cant , sometimes i dont want to , and sometimes i dont even try.
.I am nostalgic , cinical and lonely , so i may hurt you.

Utilizatori care citesc acest subiect:
1 Vizitator(i)