Nu ești un membru încă? Înregistrează-te acum!
Creează un cont nou  

Chestionar: Do you like this fic?
Yes.
100.00%
2 100.00%
No.
0%
0 0%
A little.
0%
0 0%
Not at all.
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vot(uri) 100%
* Opțiunea ta. [Arată Rezultatele]

Fashion Obsessions

so, fic nou la original made by me...in engleza, desigur...sper sa va placa!

Inainte de asta, o sa clarific cate ceva. Dupa cum probabil cu totii stiti deja, toate numele japoneze inseamna ceva anume. Desi acest fic e in engleza, numele sunt japoneze. La inceputul fiecarui capitol voi introduce traducerile numelor personajelor noi:

[Imagine: chibi_6918.gif] Haruko=primavara(haru)+copil(ko)=Copilul Primaverii
[Imagine: chibi_6918-2.gif]Natsuko=vara(natsu)+copil(ko)=Copilul Verii
[Imagine: chibi_6918-1.gif]Akiko=toamna(aki)+copil(ko)=Copilul Toamnei
[Imagine: chibi_6918-3.gif]Fuyuko=iarna(fuyu)+copil(ko)=Copilul Iernii
[Imagine: chibi_6918-4.gif]Tsuru=cocor(tsuru)=Cocorul
Kitsune=vulpe(kitsune)=Vulpea
Niwaki=gradina(niwa)+copac(ki)=Gradina cu Copaci/Copacul din gradina
Shiizun=anotimp(e pronuntia japoneza pentru season

Chapter I

"The stars are shining,
The moon is glowing,
My phone is ringing..."

Oh, darn, that's not the rhyme! But my phone is really ringing, even if it's 9 o'clock in the morning.

"What?" I answered, angry that someone interrupted my inspiration moment.

"Woo hoo, what's with that rude answer? Don't you wanna talk to your boyfriend? Or am I not your boyfriend anymore?" a well-known boy voice answered.

"Oh, it's you, Tsuru-kun."

"I know what's going on here. You were writing poems again, right? I know you, you're acting like that when you're in one of your inspiration moments."

"I'm really sorry, Tsuru-kun..." I apologized.

"You don't have to worry sweetie. I've called to see how are you doing, Haru-chan."

"I'm fine, thanks, pumpkin."

A little embarrassing, yes. Sweetie, pumpkin, along with babe, strawberry, sweetheart, cherry...His idea, what to do? What's not a girl doing for the guy she loves? Right. Nothing. I'm one of those girls.

"I've won five tickets at a stupid radio contest for an action movie from this evening. Could you and your sisters come with me?"

"I'd love to. I'll ask them too and call you back. See ya!"

"See ya."

"Natsu-chan! Aki-chan! Fuyu-chan!" I yelled.

"Yes, sis?" Aki said, and she Natsu and Fuyu entered the bedroom.

"Tsuru-kun has five tickets to the cinema and he invited us. Shall we go?" I asked.

"Sure, I'd like to go! How about you, girls?" Fuyu asked, excited.

"Of course." Aki said, smiling.

"Ok..." Natsu said too, shy like always.

Yep, Fuyu, Natsu and Aki are my sisters. Practically, we're twins-we were born in the same time. But we're not real twins. We don't look the same at all.

I am Haruko, I have the best marks in the class and I like writing stories and poems. No one has to disturb me when I'm in an inspiration moment and everybody who knows me knows that very well. My reactions are not good, so they have to be careful. I have medium brown hair and pink eyes. Of course, my favorite season is spring.

Fuyuko is the most energetic person I've ever met. She always has the best...and the craziest ideas. She likes all sports - tennis, basketball, football, ping pong, handball and all the others. She has silver eyes and short silver hair. She hates being contradicted, and her favorite season is winter.

Akiko is a dreamer. She likes guessing people's feelings, and she's very good at this. Sometimes even too good. She knows everybody even better than they know themselves, so she loves changing the subject when she's in trouble, and everybody - especially dad - starts thinking at something else and lets her escape with no punishment. She would be great as a lawyer, or a psychologist. Her favorite season is autumn. She has reddish-brown eyes and long, red hair.

And Natsuko...well, she's impossibly shy, but she is a very smart and lovely girl. Her favorite classes are Maths, Chemistry and Physics, and her favorite season is summer. She's got blonde, long hair and bright green eyes. She (like all the girls in our class) worked as a babysitter and did great, because she loves kids and she knows better than anybody else how to act with them.

Ok, now who's next? Tsuru? Oh, no, not yet. Before that, I should say that our mother left us in an orphanage center and we were adopted by Kitsune - a doctor with a very good reputation - and Niwaki - a botanist. Kitsune has red, long hair and black eyes and Niwaki has dark-brown hair and dark-green eyes.

Now it's Tsuru's turn. He's my boyfriend for two months now, and I can say that he's the best[/] boyfriend ever. He is black-haired and he has green eyes. He was born in spring, so that's his favorite season. And that's not the only thing we have in common. He likes writing too and he is the boy with the best marks in the whole class. From the Shiizun sisters - that's how everybody calls me, Fuyu, Natsu and Aki - I am the only one which has a boyfriend.

Ok, that's it. Now let's go back to the story.

"I'll call him back." I said and formed his number.

[i]"So? Will you girls come?"
he asked.

"Yep." I answered.

"Great. We'll meet at school today, and go to the cinema after the classes, ok?"

"Sure. Bye for now, Tsuru-kun." I said.

"Bye, Haru-chan!"

Cu comul asta ti-am dat comm l-a toate ficurile.Imi place ideea ca fetele sa poarte numele anotimpurilor si mi s-ar parea dragut ca ele sa aiba o legatura cu acestea dar tu esti autoarea tu decizi(eu nu pot decat sa-mi dau cu parerea).Acum sa incepem:
Titlul: original si nu dezvaluie ideea ficului....imi place
Personajele:Nume dragute, caractere originale, imi plac
Ideea:nu ma pronunt
Naratiune, descriere &co.....sunt bune
Sa vedem nextu
[Imagine: fgdhdr.png]

Tnx Nibbles

Stay by my side . I won\' t let you down . I\' ll never betray you . Call my name and I\' ll save you from the dark . You know I\'m never far .

I\' ll say it as many time as you need : I love you . You are my superstar <3

Nothing can\' t stop me from loving you

Utilizatori care citesc acest subiect:
1 Vizitator(i)