Nu ești un membru încă? Înregistrează-te acum!
Creează un cont nou  

Cat Street

[Imagine: 37098l.jpg]

Volumes: 8
Chapters: 37
Genres: Drama, Romance, Shoujo
Authors: Kamio Yoko

Synopsis
The story centers around Keito Aoyama, a former famous child actor. Due to a childhood incident, she retired from her career early and withdrew from normal society. Now 16, she passes her days in boredom and without purpose. But one day she runs into a stranger who takes her to El Liston - a free school for high school students like herself, who don't have a place where they belong. Though hesitant at first, Keito decides to enter El Liston and subsequently, she begins a new stage in her life. With the help of her only remaining childhood friend, Taiyou, and her new classmates Rei, Momiji, and Kouichi, Keito slowly finds the courage to open up to others and to accept their support. Will Keito return to acting? Will she find true friends? Love?
(sursa: myanimelist.net)

Mno, spre deosebire de Hana Yori Dango (care oricum e o manga geniala), Cat Street isi mai revine cu grafica, fiind terminata undeva prin 2007. So if you're shallow enough to not read HYD because the way it looks, read this one.

Tot ce va spun despre Cat Street este ca ea de fapt e o lectie de viata. Call me cheesy, sure, see if I care. Personajele principale au trecut toate prin ceva ce le-a marcat, poate chiar traumatizat, ajungand sa se izoleze de societate. Cu toate astea, au ramas in alerta, cautand "luminita de la capatul tunelului", pe care, desigur, au gasit-o intr-un final. Cat Street ofera de asemenea o lectie de prietenie. Lectura placuta!
[Imagine: sdfbnm.png]

Despite your best efforts, people are going to be hurt when it's time for them to be hurt.
~ Haruki Murakami~

Utilizatori care citesc acest subiect:
1 Vizitator(i)